It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd attempt on Donald Trump, Breaking

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

The fact is, I don't really care who pulls the trigger at some point.

I'm interested in the reason for this thinking. And that comes from the left-liberal US media. With the constant encouragement, it was only a matter of time. The blood is on their hands too - whether it was a right-winger, a left-winger, a middle-winger or a side-kick.

Do you agree with me?
edit on 13.10.2024 by Naftalin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
This barely qualifies as an attempt, if anything it resembles smuggling. One can speculate but until the suspect shares his motives all we have is assumption.

The Sheriff stated that the guy told his deputies he planned to kill Trump.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

This barely qualifies as an attempt, if anything it resembles smuggling. One can speculate but until the suspect shares his motives all we have is assumption.

Sounds like a Cali attention seeker. He should have turned South and continued to Hollywood.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

That sheriff is likely wrong…

NEW: Sources close to the Trump campaign tell
@FoxNews
there was no assassination attempt against Trump at his Coachella, CA rally yesterday. We’re told a man with a gun was arrested at the perimeter of the event without incident.
x.com...

Bill Melugin is an actual legit reporter fwiw.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

assigned to Trump’s rally said the driver, Vem Miller, rolled up in a black SUV to a checkpoint at the intersection of Avenue 52 and Celebration Drive around 5 p.m. He was found to be in illegal possession of a shotgun, loaded handgun, and a high-capacity magazine, the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department said in a news release.

From the OP's link. A shotgun? Not a good choice unless you are able to get really close! It's almost like he was meant to be caught! "Oh, look we are protecting Trump now!" Not passing my smell test.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

See? US leftist media spinning it. I say it page before

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Were those Miller's words or the sheriff speaking for him? The article provided in OP does not include any quotes from the suspect. A Google search yields dozens of articles quoting the sheriff, no comment from Miller himself.

edit on 13-10-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

assigned to Trump’s rally said the driver, Vem Miller, rolled up in a black SUV to a checkpoint at the intersection of Avenue 52 and Celebration Drive around 5 p.m. He was found to be in illegal possession of a shotgun, loaded handgun, and a high-capacity magazine, the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department said in a news release.

From the OP's link. A shotgun? Not a good choice unless you are able to get really close! It's almost like he was meant to be caught! "Oh, look we are protecting Trump now!" Not passing my smell test.

Fact of the matter is with California’s insane anti 2A gun laws, pretty much everything is illegal.
A high capacity magazine there is 11 rounds ffs.
If his handgun wasn’t locked in a case inside his vehicle with ammo separated that’s a death sentence in Cali too.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

And he's out on bail?

WTF!

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I'll see if I can find it again.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And he's out on bail?

WTF!

This seems to point to just a dude that got hemmed up in California anti gun laws, instead of some mastermind assassin.
They probably broke the law searching his vehicle too.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

www.desertsun.com...

Riverside County Sheriff's Office will hold a press conference at 3 p.m. regarding this incident.

This is said to be scheduled for right now so if this is true it should only be a matter of time until more is officially reported to the news agencies..

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

#BREAKING: California sheriff lays out new facts regarding what was initially reported as another assassination attempt against Trump.

- *All before Donald Trump arrived*
- Man approached outside perimeter, gave indication he "belonged there"... was allowed past the outer perimeter
- Then, deputies noticed his vehicle in "disarray" with a fake license plate, prompting more investigation
- Deputy found multiple passports with multiple names/licenses, vehicle unregistered, loaded firearms
- Man was then took into custody, booked into jail, now released and has a court case

"Right now, we are actively engaged in working with Secret Service and the FBI to ensure that this person is followed up on."

"From my perspective, [any charges] further will come from the federal government."
x.com...

Video at link

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

www.desertsun.com...

Riverside County Sheriff's Office will hold a press conference at 3 p.m. regarding this incident.

This is said to be scheduled for right now so if this is true it should only be a matter of time until more is officially reported to the news agencies..

In an interview with the SCNG Sunday, Miller described the accusations as “complete bull****” and said he is the “last person” to cause violence or harm to someone.

He said he received a special invitation to the rally as head of Clark County’s Republican Party and he told a deputy that "he was lawfully carrying firearms in his trunk." Miller also said he wasn't told why he was apprehended.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You may be right.

I'm thinking it's looking like a leftist sheriff trying to make it look like Republicans are trying to kill Trump too.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn the guy wasn't even trying to get in with weapons, maybe they noticed he had guns in his car?

It is Coachella...

Just my speculation.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

I have seen YouTube videos with the same model shotgun I have hitting a man size target with slugs and iron sites at 300 yards. Also ask that Japanese prime minister about what a shotgun can do. Oh, you can't.

I can hit a sheet of paper at 100 yards. How far was that first shooter?

edit on 13-10-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Well damn...I just did the lighting at his Reno rally just after that and didn't hear a peep about it. Security was as you would expect...in fact day of I surprised the crap out of SS at the checkpoint. I came into the building through the loading dock which put me walking into the ballroom from behind them. I didn't pass anyone at all on my way in but the only way into the ballroom there was to pass that checkpoint. Well I come walking through the airwall door and man did like half a dozen guys with guns jump up so fast and turn around...the expressions were priceless! Anyway they had quite the presence in Reno but it didn't seem overly extra like you'd expect after something like that.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Miller, in an interview with Southern California News Group on Sunday, said he was “shocked” that he was arrested and accused of trying to harm Trump, who he supports.

“These accusations are complete bull—t,” Miller said. “I’m an artist, I’m the last person that would cause any violence and harm to anybody.”

Obviously a total railroad job by overzealous cops. Something the MSM will love to mangle and abuse for the benefit of the dog ugly democrat party.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

That wasn't a shotgun that killed Abe.

It was a homemade pipe gun.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Dude seemed quite close with many Maga, pics of him with Bannon, Stone,Miller, Raiklin.

Vem Miller Twitter.

Donald's inner circle wants him dead and Vance at the top of the ticket? Stone and Bannon already got their pardons from him.
edit on 13-10-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join