It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd attempt on Donald Trump, Breaking

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You actually believe this guy "Miller" is a genuine person not a scripted play actor? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Vermilion

And he's out on bail?

WTF!

He'll show up in court to clear his name. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Dude seemed quite close with many Maga, pics of him with Bannon, Stone,Miller, Raiklin.

Vem Miller Twitter.

Donald's inner circle wants him dead and Vance at the top of the ticket? Stone and Bannon already got their pardons from him.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes of course he was oh so close with many Maga, pics of him with Bannon, Stone,Miller, Raiklin isn't he.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
3rd?

This is at least the 5th that I know of. And I'm no one special. I suspect there are at least 10 attempts on any candidates life.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Dude seemed quite close with many Maga, pics of him with Bannon, Stone,Miller, Raiklin.

Vem Miller Twitter.

Donald's inner circle wants him dead and Vance at the top of the ticket? Stone and Bannon already got their pardons from him.

Erm, why exactly are the two individuals in that first photo not focused the same. One is more blurry than the other? Compair the lettering on the lanyard to the inkpen clips at high magnification and you can see the difference.

I used to do photo menipulation as a hobby years ago.

Photoshop anyone?

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Here's his Instagram. Feel free to browse and decide yourself.
Vem Miller's Instagram

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Looks like BS... the 3rd attempt was actually from The U.S. Justice Department, by releasing the letter with the $150,000 bounty to anyone who assassinated Trump.

edit on 51105131pm312024Sun, 13 Oct 2024 18:51:09 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Third time wasn't a charm, and I thank God for that.

Three strikes and you're out.

President Trump should hire Eric Prince, to run his security.
Blackwater has a reputation for getting the job done. Period.

Former Navy SEAL Officer, who ran world's most successful Private Military Corporation since Triple Canopy and Executive Outcomes, ought to be the obvious choice here.

Not some BS woke dei hired charity case. 🙄

We need MERITOCRACY for this stuff people, come on...

Until the political hijacking of our MERIT based society is dismantled and reversed, nothing changes.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You actually believe this guy "Miller" is a genuine person not a scripted play actor? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘

Without compelling evidence to suggest otherwise, yes. And I do mean compelling, not cynical anecdotes or hypothesis.

edit on 13-10-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Watch Live | Sheriff Chad Bianco holds press conference on Las Vegas man arrested with weapons outside Trump rally.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Vem Miller Twitter.

Humor me while I play devil's advocate for a moment (not to imply diabolical motive, merely an expression). Is it possible these weapons were intended to guarantee the safety of Trump as opposed to harming him? That scenario seems far more likely. He came prepared for the worst because obvious reasons and law enforcement saw him as a potential threat rather than a brother in arms.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
3rd?

This is at least the 5th that I know of. And I'm no one special. I suspect there are at least 10 attempts on any candidates life.

Assuming that the Sheriff was telling the truth that Miller said he intended to to assassinate Trump, this is the third attempt in 90 days, or once a month. These are individuals who hatched up some kind of half-assed plan, got in a car and drove to where Trump was or was supposed to be and had guns with them. That's statistically way outside the normal range. And these are just the lone nut jobs who take it upon themselves to take action for some reason that seems to make sense only to themselves and using only their meager personal resources.

The well-funded professional teams haven't even engaged, yet.

I don't think we've ever experienced anything like this before.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I have no idea. The police in the video above stated he had multiple passports with multiple names, his fake sovereign citizen license plate.

Not sure if you remember or saw the link here, but Alex Jones and Ivan Raiklin discussed how an assassination of Trump would be beneficial because then those on the left could be targeted to be killed. And this dude was among a whole bunch of people close to Trump.

Again, maybe they have realized that Vance would be a better choice and/ or they could kill some left targets.

Any theory could be valid at this point with the little info we have.
edit on 13-10-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

That's not what the sheriff said in the Twitter video. Miller was arrested for the loaded weapons in his vehicle, Bianco doesn't have further information about his motives or he omitted that from his remarks.

a reply to: frogs453

That's deep conspiracy territory, radical conservatives scheming to martyr Trump so they have an excuse for civil war.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Eh, it's ATS, I think it's required to throw out a conspiracy theory every now and then. 😂

Anyone's guess really at this point.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: TzarChasm
This barely qualifies as an attempt, if anything it resembles smuggling. One can speculate but until the suspect shares his motives all we have is assumption.

The Sheriff stated that the guy told his deputies he planned to kill Trump.

That sheriff is likely wrong…

NEW: Sources close to the Trump campaign tell
@FoxNews
there was no assassination attempt against Trump at his Coachella, CA rally yesterday. We’re told a man with a gun was arrested at the perimeter of the event without incident.
x.com...

Bill Melugin is an actual legit reporter fwiw.

He was thwarted, so he didn’t get the chance to ‘attempt’.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Ok my new theory since weirdly the campaign is definitely saying it was not an attempt instead of screeching that is was another attempt and fundraising off of it immediately like he did on all other attempts.

This was supposed to be another failed attempt but with shots fired and the guy was supposed to be taken out. Set up by his campaign.

Again, who knows. Inside job by Raiklin for real, fake set up by the campaign? Crazy sovereign citizen? Actor according to xuenchen? Who knows.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Eh, it's ATS, I think it's required to throw out a conspiracy theory every now and then. 😂

Anyone's guess really at this point.

If the guy told the cops what you think he told the cops then they wouldn’t have let him out on $5,000 bail.
He’s charged with two misdemeanors and kicked.

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

- Then, deputies noticed his vehicle in "disarray" with a fake license plate, prompting more investigation
- Deputy found multiple passports with multiple names/licenses, vehicle unregistered, loaded firearms
- Man was then took into custody, booked into jail, now released and has a court case

And this guy is out on $5000 bail until next year ? How can this even BE in ANYBODY'S PLAYBOOK????

posted on Oct, 13 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: TzarChasm
This barely qualifies as an attempt, if anything it resembles smuggling. One can speculate but until the suspect shares his motives all we have is assumption.

The Sheriff stated that the guy told his deputies he planned to kill Trump.

That sheriff is likely wrong…

NEW: Sources close to the Trump campaign tell
@FoxNews
there was no assassination attempt against Trump at his Coachella, CA rally yesterday. We’re told a man with a gun was arrested at the perimeter of the event without incident.
x.com...

Bill Melugin is an actual legit reporter fwiw.

He was thwarted, so he didn’t get the chance to ‘attempt’.

So there was only 1 "attempt" and that was when DJT was actually shot.

The fence climber, man in bushes, and Cali Gun toter, were all potential attempters.

Right?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join