It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just announced that Zelenskyy has requested to meet with him tomorrow at Trump Tower

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So we approve another huge aid package to Ukraine and according to Trump Zelenskyy wants to meet with him at Trump Tower.

All I have to say is be careful there Teflon Don, no doubt if this occurs the Left will squeal like little pigs.

Has anybody else heard this, and what does our UK and European contingent think

x.com...

x.com...

BREAKING: Trump just announced that Zelenskyy has requested to meet with him tomorrow at Trump Tower, and he has accepted the meeting to talk about negotiating the END of the war between Ukraine and Russia

Even Zelenskyy knows Trump's return is imminent. Other world leaders are also scrambling to set up meetings with Trump.

edit on p000000309pm096 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   
"Even Zelenskyy knows Trump's return is imminent."
Lol I wish I was that confident. I hope he beats Harris as well, but I am just hopeful, not absolutely certain duh

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
From an independent investigator who knows how things work, which is corruptly...

Oh, what fun to be a fly on the proverbial wall.

After Joe Biden recently worked with both Senator Chuck Schumer and Senator Mitch McConnell to pledge another $8 billion through the Ukraine laundry, ten percent for the “big guy” notwithstanding, bagman Zelenskyy now plans to meet with laundry business disruptor, former President Donald Trump.

24 hours earlier President Trump said this about Ukraine’s #1 lobbyist….

--(Via Politico) – Former U.S. President Donald Trump lashed out at Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on Wednesday for not making concessions to Russia, giving his strongest indication to date he would stop backing Kyiv if he wins the U.S. presidential election.

Trump, speaking at a campaign event in North Carolina, said Ukraine should have “given up a little bit” to appease Moscow and avoid a bloody conflict with its invading neighbor, which he said “didn’t need to happen.”

“We continue to give billions of dollars to a man who refuses to make a deal, Zelenskyy,” Trump railed in a lengthy tirade.

He added that “any deal, even the worst deal, would’ve been better than what we have right now,” referring to the Kremlin’s destruction in Ukraine, which accelerated with Russian President Vladimir Putin’s full-scale invasion in 2022.

“Ukraine is gone, it’s not Ukraine anymore. You can never replace those cities and towns and you can never replace the dead people, so many dead people,” the Republican candidate said.

“If we made a bad deal, it would have been much better. They [Ukraine] would have given up a little bit and everybody would be living.” Continued:--
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...-264478
😎

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
And right here, I disagree with Trump. Ukraine has a right to keep all of its borders intact. If he feels that way, maybe he can live by example, giving me "just a little bit" of his properties in Florida 🙄a reply to: WeMustCare

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

gonna pass on some dirt and promise to reopen burisma investigation.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance2
And right here, I disagree with Trump. Ukraine has a right to keep all of its borders intact. If he feels that way, maybe he can live by example, giving me "just a little bit" of his properties in Florida 🙄a reply to: WeMustCare

You're not big enough. He gave $436 million worth of properties to big wigs Letitia James and Arthur Engoron this year.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Zelensky will be bringing a pair of knee pads!

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   

And right here, I disagree with Trump. Ukraine has a right to keep all of its borders intact.

Yep! Totally agree with you! BUT...he can do it all on his own. This isn't America's fight, not our war. No more Ass-krackistans!! Not ever!

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
So we approve another huge aid package to Ukraine and according to Trump Zelenskyy wants to meet with him at Trump Tower.

All I have to say is be careful there Teflon Don, no doubt if this occurs the Left will squeal like little pigs.

x.com...

x.com...

BREAKING: Trump just announced that Zelenskyy has requested to meet with him tomorrow at Trump Tower, and he has accepted the meeting to talk about negotiating the END of the war between Ukraine and Russia

Even Zelenskyy knows Trump's return is imminent. Other world leaders are also scrambling to set up meetings with Trump.

The aid package wasn't "huge". It was 7.9 $Billion. That's about 0.03% of our GDP. Approximately the same amount we spend on potato chips per year.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   

So how much is the free world supposed to pay to keep Ukraine at war, the current stalemate was inevitable and the only positive is its degraded TF out of Russia as for America's finances oh well it isn't our first boondoggle, but it seems we can absorb it.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Trump needs to be careful with Zelenskyy. Remember Zelenskyy is who Trump was on the phone with asking about Hunter and Burisma and then the quid pro b.s. happened. Who leaked the phone call transcript? It is said a whistleblower did, but are we sure it wasn’t Zelenskyy himself?

Didn’t he just meet with Kamala? I smell another setup.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

And right here, I disagree with Trump. Ukraine has a right to keep all of its borders intact.

Yep! Totally agree with you! BUT...he can do it all on his own. This isn't America's fight, not our war. No more Ass-krackistans!! Not ever!

The sadest part is Zelenksy went from an average Joe to a miulti-millionaire at the exoense of his fellow countrymens' lives.

Iran, like Ukraine is another corript country the we send billions to every time there's a liberal administration.
You'd think people would begin to see a pattern with all these endless, pointless wars that are supported with our tax dollars.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

So how much is the free world supposed to pay to keep Ukraine at war, ...

(holds pinkie up to face) One Quintrillion, Quadrillion, Septillion, DOLL-ARS!

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Get Rekt Z-man.

He just wants to ensure that the gravy train continues and this $8B wasn’t his last helping.

Should Trump win of course.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The sadest part is Zelenksy went from an average Joe to a miulti-millionaire at the exoense of his fellow countrymens' lives.

Iran, like Ukraine is another corript country the we send billions to every time there's a liberal administration.
You'd think people would begin to see a pattern with all these endless, pointless wars that are supported with our tax dollars.

This is why I don’t think Zelenskyy can be trusted. He knows a Kamala administration will keep sending money and weapons to keep this war ongoing, but Trump has vowed to stop it immediately.
Which administration keeps Zelenskyy in power and wealthy and which one threatens to stop the influx of money with a ceasefire agreement?

I bet after he meets with both Harris and Trump, Zelenskyy comes out in support of Kamala.

edit on 26-9-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

x.com...

x.com...

The aid package wasn't "huge". It was 7.9 $Billion. That's about 0.03% of our GDP. Approximately the same amount we spend on potato chips per year.

Remind us all just how much has been given so far.

It kinda huge.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   

edit on 777Vam27America/ChicagoFri, 27 Sep 2024 00:04:59 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure Zelensky will be bringing a pair of knee pads!

Also bringing the dossier on Biden...

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Why meet with him? For what purpose?

The sawed off, powder powered rave queen "president" of "Ukraine"??

Please. Even Trump is starting to get it, “Ukraine is gone, it’s not Ukraine anymore." It's NOT.

The government was overthrown by western intelligence under Obama, and the aforementioned powder powered rave queen was installed as A PUPPET.

Are we pretending that didn't happen? That perhaps doing that could have provoked Russia all those years back and they finally took action to squash the spooks at their gates??

Ukraine it is NOT. Not really sure what it is exactly. Bioweapon research facilitator with no oversight, laundry mat, one incredibly large black site?? Hard to say. They feed us horse snip here in the US media, probably nothing about this has any credibility to it at all, but we sure are going to pay for it, amirite??

Does everyone know what they're getting the Zelensky's for Christmas? They're on your list. I think a nice house warming gift for the residence we bought them in Tuscany should do!

edit on 27-9-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

For one thing, President Donald Trump was impeached, without protest from President Zelenskyy in 2019.

That is going to cost Volodymyr. 😡

edit on 2792024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join