It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage Girl Raped and Woman Sexually Assaulted on Brighton Beach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The teenage girl and woman who police say are known to each other were attacked on Sunday 8 September but now Kent police have released CCTV images of those they believe responsible.

Obviously in these times it's important to take care with what you say so all I will say is I wonder where they came from , are they members of Keir Starmer's cherished community or his welcomed guests taking advantage of the freedoms they are afforded in our Seaside towns , either way it's another example of how unsafe we have become in our own country and the risks faced by women in this multicultural paradise.

Detectives from Sussex Police said the two victims - who are known to each other - were attacked at around 6am on Sunday 8 September.

The force said it happened in an area of the beach between the two piers, a distance of around half a mile.

No other details about the circumstances, nor their ages, have been released.

Officers said they are looking to identify three men who "may be able to assist" with their investigation.

Detective Sergeant Paul Heal said: "The two victims are being supported by specially trained officers while our thorough investigation continues."

He added the police investigation has "multiple lines of enquiry" as it seeks to "ensure that those responsible are located and held accountable for their actions".
news.sky.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Sadly the only surprising thing about this is that they've released those photo's and thus revealing certain aspects of their identity for all to see.

Obviously if they are ever identified, arrested and charged emphasis will be placed on their awful upbringings, the difficulties they have had adjusting to our way of life and the responsibility we have to help them and NOT on the victims and the effects the attacks will have on them and their lives and the primary need to punish these #ing scumbags.

I have no idea how Keir Stalin and his predecessors can live with themselves.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   
At least there is a softening of the hardline tiptoeing around preps heritage and ethnicity.

Unfortunately British jails will not hold a candle to the prison these f*cktards would be looking forward to in their country of birth.

They should be outed as homosexuals branded on their faces as such and deported (or sent to their parents country of birth if they were spawned in the UK)
a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Utter scum , having known someone personally who suffered such a crime I hope the evil people get caught and prosecuted to the full extent

Chances are though they came in under the last useless cabinet , it’s not like the borders were anymore secure under Boris/rishi

edit on 20-9-2024 by UpIsNowDown2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

A 6 x 6 cell, straw mattress, diet of stale bread and water and hard labour for the rest of their miserable existence.
And a day off once a month for a day out.....to some good old fashioned stocks where people can express their disgust at them.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Chances are though they came in under the last useless cabinet , it’s not like the borders were anymore secure under Boris/rishi

Quite possibly mate, or Truss or May or Cameron or Brown or Bliar.....all are equally complicit.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I recall Brighton from the late 1990s. It was a pleasant town back then.

Awful to watch the social slide that has been going on for decades now.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Hey me too. We went to Uni exactly then. It was one of our best times and it felt very safe in Brighton back then
I bet it's a woke nightmare now. I feel so sorry for the two women and I am seething about the rapists.
However it will all get worse before it gets better.
Maybe the woke populace of Brighton will get shaken into reality by this.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 04:57 AM
link   
6x6 is a little spacious unless their going two to a cell imo and the mattress is a bit luxurious, just cover the floor in a couple of inches of straw until it gets to saturated in their filth.

When it does get filthy don’t muck it out, just chuck another half bale in for them to spread around.

a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   

798,000 rapes in a year 6 of 7 rapes against women are committed by somone they know, half of the rapes is done by their partner...

Just for perspective otherwise somone might think this had anything to do with immigrants...

Stats are one hell of a reality check

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Death penalty.

Wtf is going on around here?!

About time enforce mandatory Judge Dred style policing?

Just sentence, charge and convict criminals on street and execute their evil arses.

Vigilant vigilantes will become the norm if law enforcement can't do jobs.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

798,000 rapes in a year 6 of 7 rapes against women are committed by somone they know, half of the rapes is done by their partner...

Just for perspective otherwise somone might think this had anything to do with immigrants...

Stats are one hell of a reality check

The are if you use them correctly. 9/10 car accidents happen within 5 miles of home...clearly my neighborhood is a traffic hazard...OK...now think about for 1 second. You can't just willy nilly toss out "muh stats" without understanding what they mean.

Now do "Of those committed by a stranger in the UK...and just for fun break it up by birth citizenship. Then do "per capita" ... so you get the maths to mean something.

I know certain people of a particular political nature hate per capita but its the right maths

join