It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage Girl Raped and Woman Sexually Assaulted on Brighton Beach

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
There's a rape culture in DC and other political strongholds, where on the left of center, it seems normalised and not a crime in their minds.

People have discarded the middle ground, where most common and decent people prefer to meet.

Seems the division and polarization is to groom society, to lower their standards and morals, so to absorb populations where it is already normalized. Doesn't make it right. Still wrong.

We the People, need to stand our ground, morally as well as defensively. Not allowing the political agenda to dictate our culture and morals. We tell them, we don't consent.

edit on 21-9-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Could someone work out these percentages and statistics:- I live near Tamworth and have many friends and relatives, so don't give me the BS about hearsay. An area 10 miles around Tamworth for 10 years there were no rapes reported. Then. A girl (not a woman) was raped by 2 immigrants. Now what's the numbers for that? Is it 1 rape or 2 rapists?
It still aint right no matter who, these animals (because that is what I think of them) should be punished severely, no excuses.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Could someone work out these percentages and statistics:- I live near Tamworth and have many friends and relatives, so don't give me the BS about hearsay. An area 10 miles around Tamworth for 10 years there were no rapes reported. Then. A girl (not a woman) was raped by 2 immigrants. Now what's the numbers for that? Is it 1 rape or 2 rapists?
It still aint right no matter who, these animals (because that is what I think of them) should be punished severely, no excuses.

depends who you ask, to the labour party and their supporters no rapes, 1 slut.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK
Sprocket, I was a lifetime Labour voter but these bunch of hypocrites makes me ashamed. Ashamed enough that I voted Reform.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Immigrants is the right wing scapegoat... Always was always will be...
No amount of talking is going to change that...
They never adress the problem they try to pin on immigrants, in a constructive manner...

The brain dead voters can't even see the trend. It's going on since I observe politics, and it never solved a problem. It's a distraction to focus on something that brings no solutions, everything to stay away from solutions that would need change...

Keep doing what you do and expect diffrent results... It's the conservatives motto, and synonymous with insanity.

Some people are a real charm, and you wonder why you're opinions have become the laughing stock of the civilized world. Crying about problems you don't want to actually solve, is like a kids temper tantrum.
Like blaming violence on video-games, another one of those retarded talking points the right fell for, for too long to even believe anyone is that shortsighted to not realize the trend and ask some self reflective questions.

I really hope that the UK get their rape problem under control, but as it looks they are being distracted from the actual solution, and feel good about that...

Carry on

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

and that is a story that can be told up and down the country.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

yeah look at this dumb bitch, link why doesnt she realise that immigrants arent her problem?

edit on stpSat, 21 Sep 2024 10:28:54 -050020242024-09-21T10:28:54-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spellin

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

They are here Problem indeed, not THE problem...

Unless of course she makes it about them, that however would just show that she has a problem...

Anecdotal Twitter videos are really weak sauce.

posted on Sep, 21 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

They are here Problem indeed, not THE problem...

Unless of course she makes it about them, that however would just show that she has a problem...

Anecdotal Twitter videos are really weak sauce.

depends what you are talking about, if you are talking about rape, sexual assault and a general rise in misogyny, then yes, immigration from muslim countries and warzones are definitely THE problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join