It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage Girl Raped and Woman Sexually Assaulted on Brighton Beach

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

So you want to stop immigration all together because women get raped?

It isn't immigration that has been the issue, it's been MASS immigration of too much to quick. That scenario sets up situations where these larger groups are not assimilated into a new culture but created bubbles of their old and then never change. That never change means things they see as a norm in their old country that is truly bad in their new country continues on as a norm for them living in their cultural bubbles.

Add in Illegal Aliens and every criminal event, every job loss where they do it under the table for less, every ER filled with them because that is what they use for medical, every school seat that increases the student to teacher ratio, every living place they take that we could use for our own homeless, every etc. etc. is all unneeded and needs to be ended to include the 200 billion we waste on illegals each year.
edit on x30Fri, 20 Sep 2024 11:23:32 -05002024263America/ChicagoFri, 20 Sep 2024 11:23:32 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Could you please point out where in any of my posts I said it was the "main" culprit?

I would think, since your country apparently does not have this problem, you lack the actual understanding of
"what will make the problems go away"

Because, it seems to us dealing with the problem of "rape by immigrant" which I believe is the topic of discussion of this thread, it seems like logic would dictate, no immigrant, (illegal), no rape. Now, legal immigrant? You come to our country, you follow are rules. Legal and citizens should be castrated for rape. At least.

And what the hell do I blame on Video games? Dumb statement.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Halfswede

From your source.

Switzerland has 10% more immigration than Sweden and is around 8 rapes per 100k, while Sweden is around 88 per 100k...

And for the actual numbers Sweden has 2mil, Switzerland has 2.5mil immigrants, with 9000 rapes in Sweden and 700 in Switzerland

So again the statistics even compared among European countries proof more immigrants don't mean more rape.

Soooo?

Sweden has a different metric for rape charges. It's a whole paragraph at the link.

That is why I specifically said to ignore the overall number, but look at the year to year increases for an individual country. That way you account for whether one country defines rape differently.

If you look at year to year changes, in each country, it accounts for only that country's rape laws, so the increase or decrease is real.

I would say to pay attention and stop wasting people's time, but that is your goal, so shame on me

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

a reply to: SprocketUK

More feelz in the face of facts... Figures

I cant work out whether you are actually stupid or wilfully ignorant.

How heck can someone determine accurate stats on unreported incidents when they aren’t reported?

edit on 20-9-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

guess if you already have your conclusion all wrapped up nice in a pretty pink ribbon then the data doesn't matter

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

The pot met the kettle... Again

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join