It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage Girl Raped and Woman Sexually Assaulted on Brighton Beach

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   
What sticks out most to me is virtually all rapes/sexual assaults committed by British men are committed by individuals. Lone men. Yet the majority of these offences by immigrants are perpetrated by multiple men, like in Tamworth that set the "riot" off. That tells me that it's a culture thing and these men have been raised (not indoctrinated or brainwashed, they are just filthy excuses) their whole lives to think this is an accepted action.
I have just put a saying in another post "sow the wind, reap the whirlwind". That is what we have, it's too late to do anything about it. As I said before "please be patient, it will get to you".

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Or excuse the behavior?
Personally I'm all for cruel and unusual punishment in cases like this.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   

1/7 of rapes are committed by people not known to the victims, and yet you say they are more relevant to the problem than the other 6/7...

No one in their right mind would tackle a problem where it solves the smallest part. Only politics rallying up their xénophobe base are that dumb, and yet it works on some people... I wonder why that is... It's definitely not fact based and solution oriented reasoning...

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Where are you getting that stat? Does it apply to every country? Every state? Every City? Where this happened? What about the ethnicity of the perpetrators? Is it higher among a certain group?

You don't get to just through a blanket statement around about this type of issue without some facts to back it up.

Links?

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Being raised is at its root indoctrination and propaganda, unfortunately breaking free from it is very rare so we don't ever get to think about our own upbringing in a critical manner...

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Sure thing

linky

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

1/7 of rapes are committed by people not known to the victims, and yet you say they are more relevant to the problem than the other 6/7...

No one in their right mind would tackle a problem where it solves the smallest part. Only politics rallying up their xénophobe base are that dumb, and yet it works on some people... I wonder why that is... It's definitely not fact based and solution oriented reasoning...

Because it is an absolutely rubbish statistic.

Most of those Rotherham girls were counted as knowing their rapists, I bet most victims of organised grooming in other towns know their rapists so your stat is utterly irrelevant and pointless.

Its the kind of thing trotted out by apologists who want the raping to continue.
Thats you by the way, I just said you are the type of person in favour of raping women and girls by virtue of your constant deflection using this utterly irrelevant statistic.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply toTerpene

In the UK, there were 68,949 reported rape offences in the 2022/23 reporting year. Additionally, the Crime Survey for England and Wales found that approximately 12,000 men (aged 16-59) are raped in the UK every year
Rape offences have increased dramatically in England and Wales since 2012/13 when there were 16,038 offences. After this year, rape offences increased substantially, reaching a high of 69,973 offences in the 2021/22 reporting year, before falling slightly to 68,949 in 2022/23, and to 67,928 in 2023/24. When 2023/24 is compared with the 2002/03 reporting year, there was an almost sixfold increase in the number of rape offences recorded by the police in England and Wales.

By the end of March 2024, charges had been brought in just 2.6% of recorded rape cases.

How can you state Terpene, that 6 of 7 rapes against women are committed by someone they know when so very few are charged?
my statistics come from Statista

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

So, only 2 places? And that was as of March, 2022?
And they state most go unreported.

So really, not a good source.

Admit it. Countries that are having a problem with rape, from immigrants, are not going to keep stats. They don't even admit there is a problem for petes' sake!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
And no one ever solved a rape problem by allowing more criminals form intensely misogynistic societies into the country either.

Egyptian billionaire Mohamed Al Fayed in England ...

BBC - Mohamed Al Fayed accused of multiple rapes by staff

Five women say they were raped by former Harrods boss Mohamed Al Fayed when they worked at the luxury London department store.

The BBC has heard testimony from more than 20 female ex-employees who say the billionaire, who died last year aged 94, sexually assaulted or raped them.

The documentary and podcast - Al-Fayed: Predator at Harrods - gathered evidence that, during Fayed’s ownership, Harrods not only failed to intervene, but helped cover up abuse allegations.

Harrods’ current owners said they were “utterly appalled” by the allegations and that his victims had been failed - for which the store sincerely apologised.

“The spider’s web of corruption and abuse in this company was unbelievable and very dark,” says barrister Bruce Drummond, from a legal team representing a number of the women.

Since this article was first published, more former Harrods employees have contacted the BBC saying Mohammed Al Fayed assaulted them.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Still better than cherry picking the few incidents that confirm our bias, and ignore the bulk of it that's contradicting...

I guess when we're emotionally invested we tend to not trust the data that contradicts our bias...

So you see, feelz are indeed more important than facts...

edit on 20-9-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Still better than cherry picking the few incidents that confirm our bias, and ignore the bulk of it that's contradicting...

I guess when we're emotionally invested we tend to not trust the data that contradicts our bias...

You could read that into a mirror.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Not to me and not this subject.

Horrible enough females have to worry about rape.
But importing more rapists?

Something everyone that has a woman in their life should be concerned about.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Mohamed Al Fayed started off by selling lemonade and sewing machines on the street of Alexandria, Egypt, before he met businessman Adnan Khashoggi, who employed him in his Saudi Arabian import business.
Al Fayed was born in Alexandria, Egypt and moved to the U.K. in the mid-1960s, where he made his fortune. He sold Harrods to Qatar for a reported $2.4 billion in 2010
Adnan Khashoggi was the seller of death Largest arms dealer in the world back in the 1960s 70s 80s
great friend of one Charles Windsor The now king, whoof course was great friends with a rapist named jimmy Saville
in 2009 Al Fayed was accused of raping a 15 year old girl The crown prosecution service assessed the case and dropped it
A man called Keir Starmer was head of the Crown Prosecution Service at that time, he is of course Prime minister now.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

why use rape which is a domestic issue and try to make it about immigrants?
certainly not because it adresses the actual problem but because it's a tool to rally the fools...

Tell me you gobble up right wing propaganda without telling me you gobble up right wing propaganda...

Easy, invoke immigrants as the problem to something which is much bigger...
every democracy does it, and it always appeals to the low IQ right wing voters.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Easy, invoke immigrants as the problem to something which is much bigger...
every democracy does it, and it always appeals to the low IQ right wing voters.

How do you know immigrants aren't committing the majority of the rapes?
I am not interested in whether victim and rapist were known to each other, what stats do you have to show that the rapes were committed by native, Northen European males as opposed to recently arrived scum or their descendants?

edit on thpFri, 20 Sep 2024 09:09:58 -050020242024-09-20T09:09:58-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spellin

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Oh dear lord.
Rape is NOT just a domestic issue, if it is being done by immigrants!!!
Yes, it is being done by citizens as well. (and they should also be subject to cruel and unusual punishement)

But if a female WAS rapped by an illegal immigrant, IT WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPNED if they would not have been allowed into her country!

How hard is that to understand?

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Halfswede

So you think breaking up 1/7 of the rapes into subsections would change anything about the fact that 6/7 of rapes are committed by somone they know?

I guess what you try to do is cherry pick isolated data and ignore the bigger picture, that's just one way to foster bias...

You clearly didn't read what I wrote, or you just don't understand statistics (it's my job btw). I even used the example using your numbers. I will spell it out really simple for you:

A good metric of how dangerous someone is would be to calculate how likely you are to be raped for every minute they are around you. I used 50 feet, but whatever. Call it a danger quotient.

Do you really want to do the math to see which group, the 1/7 or the 6/7 have a much higher danger quotient? (i.e. are more dangerous to be around as a group). Your 6/7 is just a proximity/time-spent thing like the car accidents. If you don't understand that aspect, you have no business mentioning the word 'statistics', much less trying to "own" anyone with your "math's a bitch yo" nonsense.

Remember, the goal here is to mathematically get an idea of who is more dangerous, not overall who commits more rapes. It's like per capita that people also don't understand (or choose to ignore).
edit on 20-9-2024 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Terp

You are sitting in a cherry tree discussing other picking?

Well that is not impressing anyone.

posted on Sep, 20 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Obviously if they are ever identified, arrested and charged emphasis will be placed on their awful upbringings, the difficulties they have had adjusting to our way of life and the responsibility we have to help them and NOT on the victims and the effects the attacks will have on them and their lives and the primary need to punish these #ing scumbags.

I have no idea how Keir Stalin and his predecessors can live with themselves.

In all these cases around the world the reality is they are not typically criminals. What they do in our countries is the same they do in theirs as a norm, so they do not see anything wrong with it, and that is what is so dangerous about it.

In many Muslim countries if a woman gets raped it is most her fault in the view of the legal system and society.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join