It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Must Be Something to Hide!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Whatever it might be and however transparent Trump promises he'll be about it, i think that if elected he obfuscate the same as any other potus and keep his lips just as sealed.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bob350r
This could be one reason!!

apnews.com...

this tickles me.

Liberal organizations in Washington are backing President Joe Biden and say they expect Trump to lose. But they’re quietly trying to install roadblocks just in case.

but they complain:

Former President Donald Trump has plans to radically reshape the federal government if he returns to the White House, from promising to deport millions of immigrants in the U.S. illegally to abolishing government agencies and firing tens of thousands of workers and replacing them with loyalists.

he's not allowed to do that, Obama put too much time and effort into doing that, and Trump can't just walk in and duplicate that process! It's unfair!

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Mate Trump has said he is going to do an ' Internal Audit ' of the Federal Government and find out where all the money is going .

Do you have any idea how many people would go to Prison if he did that . The Number of Federal agencies that would be shut down . The Amount of money going into Foreign pockets that would be cut off.

That is just one of the Reasons they want him Dead .

Yawn! He could've easily done this when he was elected in 2016, along with all of the other things he promised and didn't do.

Don't worry though, he'll definitely lower taxes for the wealthy.......... again!

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I feel like we heard this his whole first term.

A mix between Tick Tock and some of the true believers would quote Q.

But alas, no big secrets exposed. Although he did kind of expose some stuff indirectly like the media just by how they covered him and were constantly wrong on reporting.

You haven't been paying attention.
It has already been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that Biden was laundering money out of Ukraine.
The payments to his son and the wire transfers to the whole Biden family are now a fact and provided as documentary evidence.
How deep that rabbit hole goes and who else was taking money is not yet known, but they impeached Trump when he tried to get Zelensky to spill the beans.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Whatever it might be and however transparent Trump promises he'll be about it, i think that if elected he obfuscate the same as any other potus and keep his lips just as sealed.

Tend to agree
Let us not forget that 'drain the swamp' became 'get along with the swamp' and then 'get taken to pieces by the swamp'.
I have zero confidence that Trump would not simply be played again if he took office.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don’t doubt that there is corruption.

I doubt that any politician will expose it.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hmmm...how sad we can't have a discussion anymore. Only absolutes...destruction, or obedience. Absolutism, or anarchy.

I don't agree. I don't agree at all!

Those of you extremists can pound sand. Whether you wish to come beside me and stand to see the error of your ways, or fight...either way you will see a different America than you see on the INTERNET and SOCIAL MEDIA!

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut

Despite there being other factors that could have played a part, it would appear that the COVID-19 immunizations have saved up to 54 million Americans.

so Trump with his warp speed thing saved 54 million Americans. Nice.

Operation Warp Speed was an initiative of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), under The Department of Health an Human Services (HHS), but Trump did sign off the approval.

I wonder if he raised a sweat, doing all that work?

But, of course, both Pfizer and Moderna already had finalized immunization candidates under test and undergoing approval well before Operation Warp Speed, and Pfizer received almost no funding from it.

So, the immunizations, and the saved lives weren't due to Warp Speed.

Warp Speed was far too late. A very expensive PR campaign that funnelled $18 billion of public money to solve a problem that already had several solutions. It was shut-down in February 2021, after only eight months of existence.

Other countries not covered by any US initiative implemented better, cheaper, and more comprehensive immunization campaigns than the US one.

edit on 2024-09-18T20:05:42-05:0008Wed, 18 Sep 2024 20:05:42 -050009pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: UKTruth

I don’t doubt that there is corruption.

I doubt that any politician will expose it.

Luckily they are no good at hiding it anymore.

158 House Democrats just voted against a bill that would force illegal aliens who are guilty of sex crimes to be deported.
Democrats are the pro sex crime party?
Now why would any member of congress do that?

Eta: The vote passed 266-158, but vote accordingly in November.
edit on 18-9-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

That has nothing to do with my point.

I said that no politician is going to expose rampant corruption.

Who has tried to get rid of illegal spying, circumventing legal rights with Patriot or espionage act?

Who’s trying to look into Epstein associates.

We could find instances where parties are “championing” a small wedge issue. But it doesn’t effect the macro.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join