It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Must Be Something to Hide!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Ukraine is most likely just a small part of a much bigger something, the writing is on the wall, and it only depends on those that still profit from the status quo to give it up without a fight, or we'll never know the full scope...

Wash rinse repeat... Or not?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What are they hiding?

Something...for sure.

Likely why they keep dragging out the dead cat
(pardon my pun) of Project 2025.

2030 Anyone?

However, this is not just another international accord. The pact represents a blueprint for consolidating power under a global governance structure that leaves little room for dissent or alternative perspectives.

It comprises 11 policy proposals, including the creation of a UN “Global Digital Compact,” as well as initiatives focusing on “Youth Engagement, “Outer Space,” and the management of various information channels.

Each of the proposals could fundamentally alter governance structures and redefine freedom, particularly in the digital age. Perhaps one of the most troubling aspects of the pact is the proposed “Emergency Platform.”

justthenews.com...

There is the outer space thing...could be....
wait for it....aliens!

edit on 16-9-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Wonder why four years in office wasn't enough for Trump to do something as basic and necessary as an audit?

Perhaps you don't recall the "Pandemic / Covid19 ? You only talk about it all the time . That kinda got in the way of literally everything .

If an audit of the Federal Government is so necessary and basic then please tell me why no other POTUS has done one ? An audit of the Federal Government would be a Nightmare and the Skeletons that would fall out of the closet ' Christ I don't even wanna think about it .

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp
your wrong, many of the old global puppet masters are gone. Bush Sr, McCain, Kissinger, and a handful of other notable names. And One Senator has already been convicted of being a foreign spy, another one in Texas is going to get that same conviction soon, New York governors office just got cleared out of a Chinese and it took NYC Mayor Adam's staff with it. We are witnessing it all unravel now much faster than it was.

it is only going to snowball from here now that the FDLE are handling this assassination attempt and they got the guy alive. Yall need to learn to be patient and have faith.

FFS, people can wait thousands of years for a Messiah, but they cannot wait a few years for the gears of justice to make its rounds. You need to start believing it in your heart, or you will only get the results you dread and claim you do not want. If you want results, believe they will come true instead of constantly doubting and ceding victory to the evil ones. What would Jesus think of all this doubt? if thats not your schtick, what would your mama think? Where has your faith gone??

Reconnect with that spirit inside and make it the creator of destiny!

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I don’t know if you caught that press conference today by the new acting secret service boss but he had some interestingly ominous things to say…

NEW: Acting USSS Director Ronald Rowe says there could be another geopolitical event that puts the US into a "kinetic conflict," says USSS members are "redlining."

The comments were made during a press conference on the Florida assass*nation attempt on Trump.

Rowe praised Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas and Secret Service agents for rising to the occasion.

"We need to look at what our protective methodology is. We need to get out of a reactive model and get to a readiness model."

"There could be another geopolitical event that could put the United States into a kinetic conflict or some other... some other issue that may result in additional responsibilities and protectees of the United States Secret Service."

"So we are working, we are making information available to all of our partners."

"Secretary Mayorkas whose support in making sure that we're getting what we need has been phenomenal. He is one of our biggest champions and our advocate.

"We also have a necessary need to make sure that we're getting the personnel that we have. And that requires us to be able to have the funding to be able to hire more people."

"You can't just gimme money and say, 'Hey, we're, we're gonna make sure that everybody gets overtime.'"

"The men and women of the Secret Service right now, we are redlining them and they are rising to this moment."
With video here…
x.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

your wrong, many of the old global puppet masters are gone. Bush Sr, McCain, Kissinger, and a handful of other notable names. And One Senator has already been convicted of being a foreign spy, another one in Texas is going to get that same conviction soon, New York governors office just got cleared out of a Chinese and it took NYC Mayor Adam's staff with it. We are witnessing it all unravel now much faster than it was.

Happy to be wrong. Who is in jail now?

it is only going to snowball from here now that the FDLE are handling this assassination attempt and they got the guy alive. Yall need to learn to be patient and have faith.

Faith, like respect has to be earned to some extent and manner. Again, happy to be wrong but nothing here is convincing.

FFS, people can wait thousands of years for a Messiah, but they cannot wait a few years for the gears of justice to make its rounds. You need to start believing it in your heart, or you will only get the results you dread and claim you do not want. If you want results, believe they will come true instead of constantly doubting and ceding victory to the evil ones. What would Jesus think of all this doubt? if thats not your schtick, what would your mama think? Where has your faith gone??

Reconnect with that spirit inside and make it the creator of destiny!

Forgive me here but I refuse to mix religion and politics.

Faith in ANY government is folly, everytime.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Wonder why four years in office wasn't enough for Trump to do something as basic and necessary as an audit?

Perhaps you don't recall the "Pandemic / Covid19 ? You only talk about it all the time . That kinda got in the way of literally everything .

If an audit of the Federal Government is so necessary and basic then please tell me why no other POTUS has done one ? An audit of the Federal Government would be a Nightmare and the Skeletons that would fall out of the closet ' Christ I don't even wanna think about it .

There was a worldwide Influenza-A/H2N2 pandemic in 1957-1958 and the US Government at the time just dealt with it.

There was a worldwide Influenza-A/H3N2/Hong Kong Flu pandemic in 1968-1969 and the US Government at the time just dealt with it.

There was a worldwide HIV/AIDS pandemic since 1981 and the US Government at the time mostly just dealt with it.

Not to mention the epidemic incidences of smallpox, typhus, measles, influenza, bubonic plague, cholera, malaria, tuberculosis, mumps, yellow fever, west Nile, zika, hepatitus, ebola, SARS, and pertussis that were also just dealt with.

Trump can't excuse his inactivity in dealing with the responsibilities of his role on COVID-19, or on resistance to his politics. He was the leader of a country that was medically way more advanced than under any previous government, a country that was an economic powerhouse, and had experience of dealing with many disease outbreaks, and yet it was a hot mess in practice. He was just inept and was more interested in him own PR than in taking necessary actions.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Mate Trump has said he is going to do an ' Internal Audit ' of the Federal Government and find out where all the money is going .

Do you have any idea how many people would go to Prison if he did that . The Number of Federal agencies that would be shut down . The Amount of money going into Foreign pockets that would be cut off.

That is just one of the Reasons they want him Dead .

Yup. Look what happened when they tried to audit the pentagon and find the missing Trillions$$$. The focus was cleverly directed away from the pentagon to one of the biggest trgedies this country has ever seen, the rich got richer and the beat goes on.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

My money is on the Pedo ring involving Royals and all the major players in politics of the Western World. Almost every nation is playing and dabbling in the sex trafficking of kids is what I am sad to report I believe is happening. The Chinese are the wild card. Is our media telling us the truth when they paint China as the Commie Evil? Are the reports of non Communists in China losing organs and family to harsh punishments true? I want to believe that our media wouldn't make something that dastardly up, but how can I trust them?

Something to ponder that is true. That lying to us to make us believe any narrative they want us too is all part of the plan all along. Why? Just for the target nations to not know who they can trust with the truth.

edit on 16000000513020249America/Chicago09pm9 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
"There is the outer space thing...could be....
wait for it....aliens!"

Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men

"You want the TRUTH? You want the TRUTH?
You can't handle the truth."

...And so it is time after time on 'ol ATS that has a joke for a slogan.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

one loony toon trying to kill you is just a fluke, a second loony toon in less than three months is a plan.

ETA: ya know i bet dollars to doughnuts it has to do with Top Secret Documents they didn't find at Mar A Largo.

Orange Man has some dirt hidden somewhere and they know when he wins he's gonna reveal them.

edit on 16-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

You can catch the drift if you research Joe Firmage a Silicone Valley billionaire that had an ET visit him one night in his bedroom. The ET explained that business and economic leaders around the world were being contacted by the ETs to bring the earth to its senses with the powers that they held.

Firmage went off on his mission that apparently didn't succeed too well. He has/had a book-length version of the creation fable on the interned in 2015. Recently, I find that he is a plaintiff with others in a business lawsuit.

His claim, after he sold his stock that make him rich, was that he had conferred with some of the others business leaders around the world, and they admitted to also being contacted and worked in their ways to bring the changes that the ETs wanted, but lacked the courage to be vocal about it.

Many of us are well aware of the groups and associations that would have had their members contacted. This is not new that there is an interconnecting web of intent to move the world drastically toward a new version of our civilization.

I've mentioned this before, but nobody seems interested in out-of-the-box thinking. They cannot bear the thought that we are no longer the prime movers and shakers of the cosmos that we once thought.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   

In none of your examples mentioned did the entire world shut down. Covid was NOT the huge deal the mainstream media made it out to be, but a WHOLE lot of nonsense came out of it as a result.

Then again, I know talking to you is like talking to a cardboard box.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   

You're right. The CRIMES ARE HUGE in terms of damages and in ramifications for society.

A glance over these posts qalerts.app... and associated MSM links therein, will give you some idea of why "they" are afraid to be exposed, and why Nancy Pelosi passed a House bill condemning the contents at: qalerts.app...

Many (most?) Top politicians (Democrats and Republicans who are at 2 terms or more) are getting wealthy/wealthier from

Bribes from Cartels (Don't stop the drugs or human trafficking).

Trading U.S. Secrets for Cash and Jewels and Gold. (Menendez, Joe/Hunter/James Biden, Obama, etc.)

-OR Want PROTECTION from these Actions being learned by the American public...

Setting Up our Election System to Ensure Joe Biden Won in 2020 (Pelosi, MSM, Twitter, Facebook, Post Office, and many more.)

Ordering the DOJ and STATE DEPT to force President elect and then President Trump from office. (Obama/Hillary/Biden)

Prevent Donald Trump from becoming President again in 2024 utilizing NON-LEGAL means. (Obama/Pelosi/Biden/Harris)

After declaring in October 2020 "We've Caught Them All!", President Trump ordered his DOJ (in late Nov 2020) to set up a system for prosecuting and executing some of the high-level criminals who have committed treason against America.

edit on 1792024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Mate Trump has said he is going to do an ' Internal Audit ' of the Federal Government and find out where all the money is going .

That alone would do it.

I think the biggest threat is the CIA/Ukraine would lose their funding and war with Russia. That's must my two cents.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Clay, I was wondering about that this morning.

And what I wondered was, what if there is no one single big thing to hide ?

I wonder if what this comes downs to is that there is a clique in Washington that believes they are the ones who get to select who can become the president ... period ... elections go on, but don't mean much because the results are engineered.

Trump is not part of their maneuvers, thus he must be removed BAMN.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

ETA: ya know i bet dollars to doughnuts it has to do with Top Secret Documents they didn't find at Mar A Largo.

Orange Man has some dirt hidden somewhere and they know when he wins he's gonna reveal them.

Could be, but why wouldn't he just play those cards any time? Why does he have to be president to use them? If they're "Classified" it doesn't matter if he's president or not; they're still classified (meaning they can't be released to the general public). Now, I suppose as president he could order their declassification, and then reveal them, but that seems like the hard way as it would require congressional approval.

edit on 9/17/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Well, at this point, I think what you suggest is almost a forgone conclusion. I've been thinking it for years actually.

This is what Trump refers to as "The Swamp".

I agree though. Seems hard for me to picture this being the big secret though.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

In none of your examples mentioned did the entire world shut down. Covid was NOT the huge deal the mainstream media made it out to be, but a WHOLE lot of nonsense came out of it as a result.

Then again, I know talking to you is like talking to a cardboard box.

Never in those historical cases was there someone this bad at dealing with it:

A detailed timeline of all the ways Trump failed to respond to the coronavirus

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

My money is on the Pedo ring involving Royals and all the major players in politics of the Western World. Almost every nation is playing and dabbling in the sex trafficking of kids is what I am sad to report I believe is happening. The Chinese are the wild card. Is our media telling us the truth when they paint China as the Commie Evil? Are the reports of non Communists in China losing organs and family to harsh punishments true? I want to believe that our media wouldn't make something that dastardly up, but how can I trust them?

Something to ponder that is true. That lying to us to make us believe any narrative they want us too is all part of the plan all along. Why? Just for the target nations to not know who they can trust with the truth.

Trump probably doesn't want that pedo stuff to be investigated too deeply.

They'll probably bring up some of the people he associated with, the stuff he has said about his daughter and other underage models, and even the accusations against him that got to court.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join