It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Must Be Something to Hide!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So, there must be something, something BIG, to hide!

And, whatever that 'something' is, someone KNOWS Trump is going to find it, if he is elected POTUS.

Further, whatever it is must be awfully close to being discovered already, and it must not be easy to hide. In fact, it may already be discovered and we're just not seeing it.

If I was a betting man, I'd say something to do with Ukraine (lots of money going that direction), but that almost seems too easy, too predictable. Plus, one 4 year term wouldn't be enough to make it go away. Must be something else, even bigger maybe (?). Covid? China? Taiwan? Russia? Is it something perishable? (i.e. something which has a lifespan before it vanishes, and someone needs more time?)

Don't know, but something is going on; there's no doubt about this now. These are desperate times for "someone", because they're getting sloppy now! All the stops are coming out now. Seems like any minute now there's going to be an Emergency Broadcast coming over everyone's phone talking about some ominous thing (a coup, a nuke, something)...this is actually getting kind of scary.

So, let's look around and see what's getting memory-holed. Hmmmm... Well, one potential blockbuster is the developing story that Harris may have colluded with ABC to cheat in the debate (with answers ahead, and negotiations to not be fact checked), but this can't be it because all that does is get Harris in (maybe), so it must be bigger than that. That was just a symptom of the larger evil hiding behind the curtain.

It's probably right in front of us, but so unimaginable we can't see it!

WHAT IS IT?

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Mate Trump has said he is going to do an ' Internal Audit ' of the Federal Government and find out where all the money is going .

Do you have any idea how many people would go to Prison if he did that . The Number of Federal agencies that would be shut down . The Amount of money going into Foreign pockets that would be cut off.

That is just one of the Reasons they want him Dead .

edit on 16-9-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Mate Trump has said he is going to do an ' Internal Audit ' of the Federal Government and find out where all the money is going .

That alone would do it.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I've always said if we knew the real truth about many of the things that have been going on, we would be scared to leave our houses.

I would bet it's all of the above that they want to keep Trump out of office over....
Covid
Election fraud
Russia, Russia, Russia
The assassination attempts against Trump
Etc.

I would bet they are involved in all of it.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I've not mentioned it much here but there is something that fits. But it's heinous in scope and application.

It's all already over. The world I mean. Economies, borders, any chance of a future for anyone. What we are seeing now is bread, circuses for us. For them, insulation, time to prepare and acquire.

Be it the WEF, NWO or an astrological event like an impact that is not yet public, something big is the impetus.

Why do I think this? Because no one of significance is dead, in jail or ostracized. All the same players for the last decade are still around.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Its very simple. The communists (democrats) have sold the U.S. Government to the Peoples Republic of China (communist chinese). That's one reason they keep yelling "Russia, Russia, Russia!". You never, ever hear the dems say anything negative about China. Also, gotta keep Ukraine in the picture, lest the focus gets on the dems...

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I see this a lot like 'Mr. Smith goes to Washington' only with the office of president. But we don't know how it is going to end.

The despiratin of those against Trump is unavoidably obvious.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

That is quite possible erm.. likely. I often wondered why always Russia and never China with the democrats. They only see one as an enemy and not both.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You can search my screen name on here. I have been saying it every single post for about two years now. There are wars and have been wars all over the world for ages. So I asked years ago, why is it that this conflict between Russia and its neighbor Ukraine so important that we must involve ourselves to defend democracy itself which was the argument?

I said it two years ago, Ukraine is laundering illegal money and then returning it to the democratic party. That is why each time there had been a suggestion to stop sending hundreds of billions to Ukraine, they threaten to shut down the government until the bill passes to send more. Not funding it to the democrats is like ending their lives..

Then when they reached 50,000 dollars we have given them PER BULLET now, I really knew I was right. Nobody supports the democrats and their crazy ideas anymore. Nobody will fund their craziness so to keep up the illusion that they hold over half of the citizens support and can win elections and compete and all, they need that constant flowing money to look like donors giving them millions. Who would believe Joe Biden was the most popular politician in US history and pulled 83 million votes otherwise!? Who would believe that Kamala is even MORE POPULAT than Joe with her joke of a history
And why else have they made a celebrity of Zelensky!?

He is helping them launder all this dirty money, he kept quiet about Hunters payoffs, screw the Ukraine, their backwards criminal country and their criminal enterprises! They started this conflict in 92 anyways, not Russia!

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The usual follow the money is always in play.
However, I disagree with what I think your premise is. Ukraine or not notwithstanding.

If DJT is elected, the same thing will happen during his first term; the ""deep state" or if you prefer the entrenched bureaucratic population - they will ignore him going so far as to actively conduct harmful actions to the country and blame it on the president.

If he does anything to stop them, he'll go and live with Elvis and JFK. That, to me, is obvious.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A lot to do with the suppressed information on the entire J.Biden illegally collecting and illegally retaining all that classified material in his homes and offices BEFORE he was President! God only knows who bought specific secrets and what that has done to U.S. security. God only knows who else (like H.Biden) was involved and how much money exchanged hands! ☠️

We only know the absolute minimum surface of that whole treasonous mess. 💀

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I've already told you the plot, but nobody wants to believe it. I['ll write it simply:

UFOs are real alien craft, and they are here doing business with the Democrats because they offer the best integration of their cosmic laws into our world (the NWO for example). It is that simple. As a Republican, I wish that our predicament was different, but some of our views are not in keeping with more advanced views. You can't stop the tide. That is one of the prices we pay for being a very important country in our crazy world.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

If you would like to start a thread on this, I for one would really enjoy delving face first down this rabbit hole.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I feel like we heard this his whole first term.

A mix between Tick Tock and some of the true believers would quote Q.

But alas, no big secrets exposed. Although he did kind of expose some stuff indirectly like the media just by how they covered him and were constantly wrong on reporting.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The first 30-40 minutes of this is worth watching.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

There probably is something to hide.

Wonder why four years in office wasn't enough for Trump to do something as basic and necessary as an audit?

Or why he didn't know he was actually in charge of the US Department of Treasury which has a whole department called The Government Accountability Office (GAO), that does nothing but audit the government?

I guess his lack of knowledge and experience in national administration shows in major ways.

I wonder what he thought a President of the United States was supposed to be doing?

edit on 2024-09-16T15:59:52-05:0003Mon, 16 Sep 2024 15:59:52 -050009pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

There probably is something to hide.

Wonder why four years in office wasn't enough for Trump to do something as basic and necessary as an audit?

Or why he didn't know he was actually in charge of the US Department of Treasury which has a whole department called The Government Accountability Office (GAO), that does nothing but audit the government?

I guess his lack of knowledge and experience in national administration shows in major ways.

I wonder what he thought a President of the United States was supposed to be doing?
Probably not getting us into needless wars?

Which fits this thread nicely actually.

How else is the MIC gonna suck its own d!ck or nuzzle the sweet teat of the US taxpayer otherwise?

edit on 16-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

I've already told you the plot, but nobody wants to believe it. I['ll write it simply:

UFOs are real alien craft, and they are here doing business with the Democrats because they offer the best integration of their cosmic laws into our world (the NWO for example). It is that simple. As a Republican, I wish that our predicament was different, but some of our views are not in keeping with more advanced views. You can't stop the tide. That is one of the prices we pay for being a very important country in our crazy world.

The more America isolates itself from the world, the less important it becomes as a country in that world.

There are no doubt North Koreans who would also say that they are a "very important country". I'm sure you'd laugh at them for such nonsense peacocking, but you are doing the same thing.

America, under Trump, trashed accords and trade deals everywhere. Making it more and more irrelevant to other countries. MAGA. what a joke! It's cutting off the rest of the world just like NK did, and the situation similar to NK is probably America's future. Isolated, walled off, and flooded with propaganda about the 'greatness' of its government and the 'freedom' of its citizens.

edit on 2024-09-16T16:43:24-05:0004Mon, 16 Sep 2024 16:43:24 -050009pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The more America isolates itself from the world, the less important it becomes as a country in that world.

There are no doubt North Koreans who would also say that they are a "very important country". I'm sure you'd laugh at them for such nonsense peacocking, but you are doing the same thing.

America, under Trump, trashed accords and trade deals everywhere. Making it more and more irrelevant to other countries. MAGA. what a joke! It's cutting off the rest of the world just like NK did, and that's probably its future.

Yes, yes.

It’s a good thing Biden brought us back from the brink.

Harris is gonna do an even better job!

Did I get this right?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

America, under Trump, trashed accords and trade deals everywhere. Making it more and more irrelevant to other countries. MAGA. what a joke! It's cutting off the rest of the world just like NK did, and that's probably its future.

Yes, yes.

It’s a good thing Biden brought us back from the brink.

Harris is gonna do an even better job!

Did I get this right?

I think Biden has been occupied with the all janitorial stuff.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join