It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Must Be Something to Hide!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus
"There is the outer space thing...could be....
wait for it....aliens!"

Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men

"You want the TRUTH? You want the TRUTH?
You can't handle the truth."

...And so it is time after time on 'ol ATS that has a joke for a slogan.

That one line defines this whole thing.

Certain members from down under can't handle the truth any more than the old lady from Cali.

Meanwhile, Rome burns while the current Nero fiddles. Nero' replacements were dead within months of their ascension to Emperor.

edit on 17000000003020249America/Chicago09am9 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

one loony toon trying to kill you is just a fluke, a second loony toon in less than three months is a plan.

ETA: ya know i bet dollars to doughnuts it has to do with Top Secret Documents they didn't find at Mar A Largo.

Orange Man has some dirt hidden somewhere and they know when he wins he's gonna reveal them.

Time to take on of those Hopium Beers off the wall.

Where were we on that 99 bottles song,, Ok

79 bottles of beer on the wall 79 bottles of beer (barrels actually)

Take one down pass it around 78 bottles of beer on the wall!

Here is to hope every word of your post is the truth!

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: chr0naut

In none of your examples mentioned did the entire world shut down. Covid was NOT the huge deal the mainstream media made it out to be, but a WHOLE lot of nonsense came out of it as a result.

Then again, I know talking to you is like talking to a cardboard box.

|
At least the cardboard box didn't speak Commie so well to us as that unit.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Clay, I was wondering about that this morning.

And what I wondered was, what if there is no one single big thing to hide ?

I wonder if what this comes downs to is that there is a clique in Washington that believes they are the ones who get to select who can become the president ... period ... elections go on, but don't mean much because the results are engineered.

Trump is not part of their maneuvers, thus he must be removed BAMN.

Cheers

There has to be a lot of things to hide. The reason I think that is if only one thing, then that could be handled by exposing a portion of the bad guys and saying "we got all of the ratfinks right here".

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I think I can explain this.

Why hold the cards? For me it is because people like my gay niece and their nut job friends will burn the place down like the BLM and Antifa they are. We must have to slow walk this thing because of that AND because these evil people will do some super bad stuff if they can to win.

We all saw too how the Blue city riots ended well for the perps and very bad for the people like the retired black officer in the St Louis riot defending a black owned business in that suburban area outside of downtown.

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: BernnieJGato

ETA: ya know i bet dollars to doughnuts it has to do with Top Secret Documents they didn't find at Mar A Largo.

Orange Man has some dirt hidden somewhere and they know when he wins he's gonna reveal them.

Could be, but why wouldn't he just play those cards any time? Why does he have to be president to use them? If they're "Classified" it doesn't matter if he's president or not; they're still classified (meaning they can't be released to the general public). Now, I suppose as president he could order their declassification, and then reveal them, but that seems like the hard way as it would require congressional approval.

(post by mysterioustranger removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Personally, I think Gabbard.

She checks almost all the boxes politically.

edit - I now understand why Trump didn't pick her. Because the events of Sunday would have happened the day after he gave her the nod. The nutjobs would have been thick as thieves lining up to get the opportunity.
edit on 9/17/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

not only that when he wins he can replace agency heads that are not beholden to,owe something to, or part of the the dem cult in any fashion, who could hinder the investigation with all kinds of tactics to alter a investigations' outcome.

with a cleaner house he would have a better chance at the truth being brought out, and really draining the swamp this time.

but there are those that have spent 5,10, 15, 20 years in the swamp playing the game who are not public names,and more than likely there is someone somewhere that has dirt on them.

politics is a dirty game and very few are clean.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

The problem with draining the "Swamp" is the self-healing nature of the Swamp. It's like a gang; you don't gain admission until you commit something so repugnant and reprehensible as proof you can be trusted. Then, after you're admitted, you protect the gang with your life out of fear of having your own dirty deeds exposed. And, exposure of that 'dirt' would collapse your world.

This, in my opinion, is one of the biggest redeeming things about Trump. Regardless of what anyone says about him negatively, one thing no one can say is that he's a member of the Swamp. He's an outsider.

edit on 9/17/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Took decades to set up the administrative state, it will take decades to get rid of it, and I doubt we have the time.

short answer, one world govt is already set in place and who we elect doesnt matter. (He would spill the beans before they are ready)

longer answer, the economy is already dead and we are living through the final lucid moments of it before the bottom drops out and they havent managed to get the 400+ million guns out of citizen hands and that makes them nervous.

really out there answer it has to do with the human trafficking that trump really wants to squash potentially being radically worse than our worst fever dreams going all over the planet and potentially off the planet.

true answer... no idea, but 2 attempts on his life in 2 months vs 2 attempts on a president in my previous 50 years of life, they are terrified for some reason.
edit on 43Tue, 17 Sep 2024 09:43:17 -050043170909amf by Irishhaf because: finish a thought

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

No doubt it will be tough. Nothing worth doing so badly is ever easy in real time. I like a challenge, but prefer different ones than what we are dealing with now.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I think it has something to do with technology.

It's to a point where they HAVE to take control of the media sites again.

Information is power and that control needs to be regained.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

There was a worldwide Influenza-A/H2N2 pandemic in 1957-1958 and the US Government at the time just dealt with it.

There was a worldwide Influenza-A/H3N2/Hong Kong Flu pandemic in 1968-1969 and the US Government at the time just dealt with it.

There was a worldwide HIV/AIDS pandemic since 1981 and the US Government at the time mostly just dealt with it.

That's right chr0 look at you opening your eyes

In all of these listed examples of yours did the Country decide to shut down Commerce and Trade ? Did the Government literally keep people from going to work ? Did the Government try and force some nothing vaccine on everyone ? Did they use such extreme scare tactics ? Did the entire world Freak out and shut down ?

No they didn't because as you've said the world has dealt with viruses before , Viruses way worse than Covid-19 .

So why was there such an energetic Public/Governmental reaction to Covid-19 ?

Jeeeez I wonder why ? I don't like it when people play like they are stupid chr0 .

Trumps wings needed to be clipped end of story. America could not be allowed to continue on it's then present course .

I notice you didn't say anything about the Audit ? Why hasn't it been done before chr0 ? and Trump hasn't used the pandemic as an excuse, I'm using it as an excuse.

The pandemic , Voting machines , Mail in ballots and Fear got us to this point.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Gee all I can think of is Epstein. How else would you be able to control the Narrative?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

There was a worldwide Influenza-A/H2N2 pandemic in 1957-1958 and the US Government at the time just dealt with it.

There was a worldwide Influenza-A/H3N2/Hong Kong Flu pandemic in 1968-1969 and the US Government at the time just dealt with it.

There was a worldwide HIV/AIDS pandemic since 1981 and the US Government at the time mostly just dealt with it.
That's right chr0 look at you opening your eyes

In all of these listed examples of yours did the Country decide to shut down Commerce and Trade ?

The US didn't.

Did the Government literally keep people from going to work ?

The US federal government didn't. Lockdowns were uncoordinated and were done at the state, and sometimes even city level. Eight US states never locked down at all.

Did the Government try and force some nothing vaccine on everyone ?

Prior to the availability of the immunizations, the case fatality ratio of COVID-19 was about 1.8%, so if every person in the USA had a case of COVID-19, at that rate we could expect 58,580,000 deaths due to the disease.

As of May 2023, the cumulative total of deaths from COVID-19 has only been 1,131,729 dead, while estimates are that everyone in the US had suffered COVID-19 at least once.

Despite there being other factors that could have played a part, it would appear that the COVID-19 immunizations have saved up to 54 million Americans.

Did they use such extreme scare tactics ? Did the entire world Freak out and shut down ?

The latest verified data for deaths due to COVID-19 in the world are that it has killed 7.1 million people (WHO data), making it the 7th deadliest disease outbreak in recorded history. (if the immunizations hadn't curtailed it, the number of deaths in the USA alone would have been roughly equal to the total number of deaths in the world of the 1918 Flu).

Visualizing the History of Pandemics

No they didn't because as you've said the world has dealt with viruses before , Viruses way worse than Covid-19 .

So why was there such an energetic Public/Governmental reaction to Covid-19 ?

Jeeeez I wonder why ? I don't like it when people play like they are stupid chr0 .

Because if there hadn't been treatments and immunizations against COVID-19, it would probably have been the worst (in terms of total deaths) disease outbreak in all of recorded history, primarily because the world population is much larger now than it was in the old days.

Trumps wings needed to be clipped end of story. America could not be allowed to continue on it's then present course .

I notice you didn't say anything about the Audit ? Why hasn't it been done before chr0 ? and Trump hasn't used the pandemic as an excuse, I'm using it as an excuse.

I did comment on the audit. The US Government Accountability Office has been auditing the whole of government for the last 100 years.

'Numpty Trumpty and all the things men can't make America great again.'

The pandemic , Voting machines , Mail in ballots and Fear got us to this point.

Well, America was great once, apparently. It therefore has to have degraded significantly well before Reagan even used the MAGA slogan. Apparently, it wasn't until much later that "the pandemic, Voting machines, Mail in ballots and Fear" were even seen as a possible issue, so America must have gone wrong due to other things.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This could be one reason!!

apnews.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bob350r
This could be one reason!!

apnews.com...

F'ing crooks.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   
They need to stop this free speech/don't listen to the MSM movement.

To them, it's a fire they have to put out before it spreads.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Therealbeverage
Gee all I can think of is Epstein. How else would you be able to control the Narrative?

Interesting. With a little twisted logic, one even might be able to draw the corollary that everything went to sh!t after Epstein got taken out of the equation. That's a really f'd up thought!

Hmmmm....

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Despite there being other factors that could have played a part, it would appear that the COVID-19 immunizations have saved up to 54 million Americans.

so Trump with his warp speed thing saved 54 million Americans. Nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join