It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brink has been reached.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Anybody that wants facts and evidence as opposed to the tripe you come away with without such "We" springs to mind.

Do you have any of that yet to back your nonsense claims the radiation from a large-scale nuclear exchange would be gone in a couple of weeks?

Nope.

Nada, none, zilch.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: SprocketUK

That’s not really evidence that Putin invaded for no reason.

The US and the European nations fomented and supported a coup to overthrow the Ukrainian leader in 2014 because he sided with Russia in a decision on whether or not to sign a partnership agreement with the EU.
That started this whole mess.

Wasnt meant as a Putin reason, just the proximate cause as with nukes Putin would never have dared.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

I tell you what ile provide such when you prove the claim you always make aka Putin is simply hunting Nazis.

Also please show me where i have suggested "zero reasons whatsoever other than pure conquest"?

And please be specific.

Obviously, there are a multitude of complicated issues and complex nuances that led to the invasion of Ukraine.

None of which was a reason for Putin to invade or do the terrible things that he has perpetrated.

The invasion was driven by his geopolitical ambitions, historical claims, opposition to NATO expansion, domestic politics, and strategic interests.
edit on 16-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Not really something Russia has a say or holds sway over considering Ukraine was a sovereign nation recognised by Russia.

As to the Euromaidan movement, which led to Yanukovych's ousting.

To suggest that was completely orchestrated by Western nations is a rather contentious and simplified interpretation.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join