It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump announces he will eliminate ALL tax on overtime pay

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Look who's talking! HAHA

See, I didn't ask private a list of private schools. I asked for private schools with sports teams that had won their state competition.

Plus, you completely missed the point of the assignment.

"F"

You fail! Again!

edit on 3720242024k42America/Chicago2024-09-16T09:42:37-05:0009am2024-09-16T09:42:37-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Look who's talking! HAHA

Look, I didn't ask private a list of private schools. I asked for private schools with sports teams that had won their state competition.

Plus, you completely missed the point of the assignment.

"F"

You fail! Again!

nope, I quoted you. Now if you can show me where I replied to a different post, then I lose. But you can't, because it's all there for everyone to read. You can't lie your way out of this one. You failed in epic proportions and showed all of ATS that you not only have no integrity, but you apparently aren't smart enough to grasp why. You really did yourself wrong here.

eta:
in case you wish to continue your lie, this is the original wording I replied to, and that wording still exists in this thread:

Yeah, thanks for the link, haha. There isn't 1 single private school on that list, not one!

trying poorly to gaslight me isn't going to work. at this point, admitting you made a mistake is the only way out of this.
edit on 16-9-2024 by network dude because: ignorance should be both ridiculed and stopped.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

This is what I posted.

I bet you can't even name 10 private schools that have won a high school football, basketball or baseball state championships, let alone even have teams.

You didn't post schools that have won a high school football, basketball or baseball state championship.

You did the very least, posting a list private schools, off the link that Xtrozero posted, but couldn't be bothered to actually go through and find the private schools on the list, let alone the ones with teams that actually won competitions. And you want a kudo for that? HAHA

You couldn't name one private school, let alone 10, that had teams that won their competitions. You proved my point, that private school do not have the resources to keep up with public schools, when it comes t the vast amount of resources that are available through the Department of Education.

edit on 4420242024k56America/Chicago2024-09-16T09:56:44-05:0009am2024-09-16T09:56:44-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

trying poorly to gaslight me isn't going to work. at this point, admitting you made a mistake is the only way out of this.

You missed this post.

I just wanted you to do your own homework, not pass it off to me to do for you.

Then, you got pissed off when I did it for you and you think I got the answers wrong! HAHAHAHAHA

Thats what you get. Next time, do your own homework and you won't have to come back and fix it when someone sets you up!

I'm not doing your homework for you either.

edit on 1420242024k01America/Chicago2024-09-16T10:01:14-05:0010am2024-09-16T10:01:14-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

This is what I posted.

I bet you can't even name 10 private schools that have won a high school football, basketball or baseball state championships, let alone even have teams.

You didn't post schools that have won a high school football, basketball or baseball state championship.

You did the very least, posting a list private schools, off the link that Xtrozero posted, but couldn't be bothered to actually go through and find the private schools on the list, let alone the ones with teams that actually won competitions. And you want a kudo for that? HAHA

You couldn't name one private school, let alone 10, that had teams that won their competitions. You proved my point, that private school do not have the resources to keep up with public schools, when it comes t the vast amount of resources that are available through the Department of Education.

Kudos? no, I just don't want some #tard to lie to me. I didn't post the link, but replied to your obvious error. I don't care what game you were trying to play, I responded to your post, I even quoted it. Again, you are full of bullsh!t here, and really need to go back and see why. At this point, I can only hope is stupidity, as the other option is you think you are smart enough to gaslight the entire site. You aren't.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You missed this post.

I just wanted you to do your own homework, not pass it off to me to do for you.

Then, you got pissed off when I did it for you and you think I got the answers wrong! HAHAHAHAHA

Thats what you get. Next time, do your own homework and you won't have to come back and fix it when someone sets you up!

I'm not doing your homework for you either.

no, you are trying to hide the fact that you #ed up and lied, then got caught. You aren't good at this.

Yeah, thanks for the link, haha. There isn't 1 single private school on that list, not one!

edit on 16-9-2024 by network dude because: ignorance should be both ridiculed and stopped.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Don't be like Xtrozero and put up a link that you claim answers the request, and then expect me too file through it, looking for the private schools with sports teams, and then the find the ones that have actually won their state competions. I can pretend I did my homework too, and then make you check it to see if the answer is correct!

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I suppose I will have to do this the tedious way.

In THIS THREAD, you made a proveably false statment.

Since I knew it was provably false, I decided to prove it. I did by showing all the schools on that list that were infact private schools. That's where my involovement started, and ended, until you decided to show your ass.

I am not playing whatever retartded game you are, as I have no interest in playing games. But I won't just hush up when I'm being lied to.

You don't have any recourse here. The facts exist, they won't be going anywhere, and if I'm wrong, all of ATS will see that. I"m not, so all of ATS will see your lies, and inability to accept that you were not only wrong, but idiotic while being so. And now you have decided to tripple down on the stupid and expose the trifecta. You clearly stated that the link provided did not include any private schools. That was your claim. It's in print, I quoted it. Now unless "RUSSIA" hacked your account and posted that, you wrote it, and were wrong. Had you just accept it then, you wouldn't look this stupid now. You didn't, and you do.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I am not playing whatever retartded game you are

It appears that you are, and you're still posting!
You're just mad because I made you look! And then you didn't even get an atta boy!

Clown.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I am not playing whatever retartded game you are

It appears that you are, and you're still posting!
You're just mad because I made you look! And then you didn't even get an atta boy!

Clown.

U R SOO SMART!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join