It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris after presidential debate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

šŸ˜Airhead endorses airhead, as expected.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Why was Swift told to wait until after the debate to endorse Harris?

I'd surmise it was because they didn't want to tank Swifts career, for Harris.

Harris isn't even worth a pre-dabate endorsement.

Tells you who controls Swift.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

An "airhead" who according to Forbes is worth $1.1 Billion:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Must be dumber than a rock, eh?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Isn't she that pretty blond gal that sings and dances around in skimpy clothes?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

It's always so ironic when these people say they're voting against Trump and their reasons are all things the left are guilty of. And a twist of humor is that Swift is telling us to do our research.

BIG LOL

It's almost as if the elites like to laugh in your face as they feed you lies. They really like it when people gobble it up.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

www.bbc.co.uk...

How much is Trump worth?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What's that got to do with her supposedly being an "airhead"?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What's that got to do with her supposedly being an "airhead"?

I guess Trump isn't one either then, if we're rating how authentic and brilliant people are by their bank accounts.

According to my banking accounts, Ima stoopid.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Not authentic or brilliant, just not dumb.

Whatever I might think of Trump, he's no airhead.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: putnam6
Oh noes between the Swifties and the Chiefs fans...Trump will concede in the morning.

I'd be embarrassed for our country if that swayed the election

You should already be embarrassed.
You country is a banana republic that is run by people behind the scenes, jails it's political enemies and rigs elections.
You media is a Party mouthpiece and you've spread woke BS and oppression around the Western world, whether it be censorship or two-tier justice systems.

The harsh truth is that Taylor Swift can influence an election - that's how bad it has become.

The US has become a joke - but a dangerous one.

LOL of course it's concerning but let's not pretend this is new,

Some suggest this is one of the inherent flaws in our system, as well as some suggest we have always had special interest companies or groups pushing our government along. It's why we had Prohibition for example.

Our democracy isn't perfect and it moves along clumsily in fits and starts and is always at the mercy of the scruples and morals of those in charge.

Politics in America is a dirty sleazy game, to begin with, as it is in a lot of places.

Woman Who Made Career Singing About Her Bad Choices Endorses Kamala
ENTERTAINMENT
Ā·
Sep 11, 2024 Ā· BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image
U.S. ā€” A singer who has made her entire career out of writing songs detailing her horrifically bad choices has announced her choice for President: Kamala Harris.

Pop icon Taylor Swift, who has written a veritable library of songs about her being a poor judge of character, made the announcement last night. "I know I'm internationally renowned for regretting every major decision in my life, but this choice will turn out different, I just know it," said Swift. "She's the one!"

A longtime Democrat, Swift's songwriting is known for chronicling how each man she thought would be the one turned out to be a total scumbag, but she was too blind to see it. More recently, her writing has evolved to explaining how she's mentally unstable and makes terrible, destructive decisions about other things in her life outside of romantic relationships.

edit on p000000309pm096 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: berbofthegreen

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I have to ask, why should anyone care what an entertainer has for political notions ?

Cheers

Sadly in the USA it does seem to matter. But thankfully it is getting less and less. I mean if you think about it, Kamala already had the "swifty" vote. Pretty much all unmarried younger females that are a single issue voting block. They love thinking about their "right" to murder children when they are unfortunate enough to end up in their womb. Kamala is sort of a pin up for that crowd. An old "boss girl" with no children of her own.

An old boss girl? In my experience women without children become deranged at some time when the bio clock runs itself down.

Who let these people vote? They should be having three or four kids and raising families, not paying attention to a woman who exchanged her childbearing years for lucre and has a barren old age to keep her comfortable.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Wow. Women should have three or four children?

Because you say so?

Unbelievable!

So you have to have children to be able to vote?!!!

Shame if you aren't able to have any or choose not to then.

Are you serious?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Taylor shouldn't have endorsed either candidate. Especially since a lot of conservative people are her fans....it is going to hurt her. I thought she was smarter than that but I guess she is not as intelligent as i thought she was.

She's not. In her statement, she says "I did my research (to come to this conclusion of endorsing Harris)". Obviously she hasn't, or she researched the wrong person and their credentials.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Both Swift and Kamala are talented in their own way. Doesn't make them "smart", however. Trump, on the other hand, earned his family fortune by being SMART.

You'll understand more about human nature as you become wiser. (Hopefully)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

How so?

How did he earn that family fortune?

www.nytimes.com...

I won't even mention his bankrupt companies.

But continue worshipping at the altar of your God, come what may, 24/7.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

An old boss girl? In my experience women without children become deranged at some time when the bio clock runs itself down.

Who let these people vote? They should be having three or four kids and raising families, not paying attention to a woman who exchanged her childbearing years for lucre and has a barren old age to keep her comfortable.

Lol. With a statement such as that, I just can't fathom why Kamala Harris, a female candidate, is so popular.
edit on 11-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I would die dead. RIP me... (Taylor Swift joke) lol

I would be honored to have a song about me. I wonder how I would chart and how my fellow Swifties would rate it

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

The lack of morals and ethics is likely more valuable in making billions than being smart. Not to mention it sounds like she already came from a wealthy family with a background in finance.

Backing Kamala only means they have some epstein goods on her or she is dumber than a box of chocolate that got lucky having financially savvy parents.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Harris is now using Vance's statement on Swift with Fox News today as it actually applies to Trump. ā€œI don't think most Americans are going to be influenced by a billionaire celebrity who is fundamentally disconnected from the interests and problems of most Americansā€

šŸ¤£

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join