It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris after presidential debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I'ts no surprise that she is voting Democrat.

What is a surprise to me is that she is saying it outloud and she said it with a dig at JD Vance. Kinda turns off a whole lotta' people. It will hit your income for saying it. Maybe she's so rich she doesn't care.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
the common American home doesn't have a DVD or CD in the house anymore.

We have a VHS and a DVD .. also I have a cassette player walkman.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Who is Taylor Swift?

🍻

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Is anyone really stupid enough to be guided by a bloody pop star on who to vote for?

It wasnt that long ago that the Alt right crowd held her up as one of their own. Did that make everyone go on Tiki torch parades?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Who is Taylor Swift?

🍻

Think of her as a younger, whiter, prettier Diane Abbot who can sing!

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Who is Taylor Swift?

🍻

She makes 'music' that sounds like a dog wanking into a biscuit tin and makes Coldplay sound interesting and creative.

Not sure why anyone would care who they're voting for though or why people would stop listening to them/being friends because they have a slightly different political view. Most fans are mongy kids who are too young to vote anyway

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I am not familiar with her ouvres. A popular beat combo, perhaps?

Actually, I like Coldplay. They were great at Glasto.

Chris Martin is a World class bell end, tho.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Stobbit!

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   

a reply to: bastion

I am not familiar with her ouvres. A popular beat combo, perhaps?

Actually, I like Coldplay. They were great at Glasto.

Chris Martin is a World class bell end, tho.

Lift Music

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Oh noes between the Swifties and the Chiefs fans...Trump will concede in the morning.

I'd be embarrassed for our country if that swayed the election

This morning the press is spinning this as a MAJOR NEW ENDORSEMENT! 🙄

The media thinking we’ll base the election on a singer’s opinion is deeply condescending IMO.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

I am a DIE HARD Swiftie. Tay is my therapist and bff (she doesn't even know I exist lol). I have always liked her but THIS has made me get the ick! I can't stand celebs who put their two cents in with politics. She is only doing it because her handlers tell her to. There is NO WAY Taylor, who isn't stupid, doesn't see how DUMB Kamala is! I bet Kamala needs a dictionary to even read half of Taylor's music. I get why she doesn't like Trump but come on, why do celebs have to endorse ANYONE!? The ONLY reason they want her to is to get the younger DUMBER generation to vote, the ones that can't think for themselves and will listen to ANY celebrity. I know I am in MANY Taylor Swift groups and saw a ton of posts and comments this morning. Good thing I am banned lol then again if I wasn't banned I would probably be banned by the end of the day. Heaven for bid you disagree with the elite's plans or views on FB, you get the ban hammer. I wear that badge with honor. lol

Taylor I am soooo disappointed but I knew it was coming as I know her feelings on Trump. Anyone who has seen her Miss Americana documentary knows this.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Is anyone really stupid enough to be guided by a bloody pop star on who to vote for?

It wasnt that long ago that the Alt right crowd held her up as one of their own. Did that make everyone go on Tiki torch parades?

You clearly aren't a Swiftie lol

Yes people are THAT stupid. I am in groups and my feed this morning was full of stupid.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Taylor shouldn't have endorsed either candidate. Especially since a lot of conservative people are her fans....it is going to hurt her. I thought she was smarter than that but I guess she is not as intelligent as i thought she was.

My thoughts exactly as a DIE HARD Swiftie. I watch the live feeds of the tour on Youtube with all the others. It has been my favorite thing the last almost two years every single week. I have fun and love the people I meet in chat but a lot of her fans, esp younger, are complete tools who can't think for themselves. I see it in the TS groups I am in.

She IS smarter than that but I guarantee her 'handlers' had a say in this. I would have had more respect for her if she said NOTHING. They want her to endorse Kamala so they can get the votes from the ignorant Swifties!

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gb540

Trump seemed to think her endorsement was relevant:

www.bbc.co.uk...

"Donald Trump appears to have falsely implied he has Taylor Swift's endorsement, posting fake images on social media of the singer and her fans supporting him."
edit on 11-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Oh noes between the Swifties and the Chiefs fans...Trump will concede in the morning.

I'd be embarrassed for our country if that swayed the election

You should already be embarrassed.
You country is a banana republic that is run by people behind the scenes, jails it's political enemies and rigs elections.
You media is a Party mouthpiece and you've spread woke BS and oppression around the Western world, whether it be censorship or two-tier justice systems.

The harsh truth is that Taylor Swift can influence an election - that's how bad it has become.

The US has become a joke - but a dangerous one.
edit on 11/9/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

originally posted by: SprocketUK

You clearly aren't a Swiftie lol

Yes people are THAT stupid. I am in groups and my feed this morning was full of stupid.

I have to say, I dont actively loathe her music but neither do I enjoy it either, more of a Sabaton fan to be honest.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Taylor shouldn't have endorsed either candidate. Especially since a lot of conservative people are her fans....it is going to hurt her. I thought she was smarter than that but I guess she is not as intelligent as i thought she was.

The Dixie chicks were right about Bush, and still they lost their base.

You have to know your base.

ETA

I knew Bush was a criminal as was Hillary. Both parties are a uniparty.

Trump breaks them up, Ron Paul would have. I hopedSen Cruz was going to had he won.

edit on 11000000343020249America/Chicago09am9 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Exactly!

These people live in a different world than most of us do. They can jump on a private jet just the same as us commoners jump on a public bus. The difference is they don’t have to count change to see if they have enough to buy lunch when they get to work.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The "Swifties For Harris" would have to raise their collective IQ by 20 points to be considered useful idiots. They're useful zombies. Consummate dimwits.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Her advertising needs to be counted as in-kind campaign contributing! It's worth millions! 😃

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join