It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris after presidential debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Just shows how dumb she is. Democrats love talking about taxing the hell out of rich people.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
In the bigger picture, I've never been inclined to care who anyone else endorses, celebrity or not. Even if I like the work of a celebrity (actor, musician, etc), I've never had a care about what their political bent is.

I'm not sure why anyone would be influenced by celebrity endorsements. It seems so weak-minded.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
No worries, Elon creepily stated he will impregnate Taylor and take care of her cats. He's just gross. She had signed her statement "childless cat lady".

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
No worries, Elon creepily stated he will impregnate Taylor and take care of her cats. He's just gross. She had signed her statement "childless cat lady".

Can we call him Leon, now that dear leader calls him that? Also, I think we should deliberately rearrange the letters and mispronounce his last name for logical consistency. I suggest Skum. Leon Skum.

Anyway, I think Leon may have finally found a problem he can’t solve with his dick. Or by being one, for that matter.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Ha. That's actually pretty funny.

I read something about it earlier and all the context was missing. (Liberals do that a lot) But when you see how it relates to her statement then it's actually pretty funny and clever.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
No surprise there, really. Biotch on Biotch, big money promoted, no talent Celeb endorsing big money promoted no talent Pol.

And her fan base? A bunch of brain dead idiots in search of angst.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

She is only doing it because her handlers tell her to.

Ever notice how these pop stars always do this political activism and it's always left leaning agendas ?

I thought she would follow in the footsteps of Dolly Parton who famously stayed out of politics but it looks like the gang in charge convinced her to make a statement. And it reads like she wrote it with a gun to her head. Like she's just saying what she's supposed to say

I wonder how they convinced Taylor Swift to get on board and make political statements?

Maybe the attack at her concert was a wake up call ? "Get on board Taylor."

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

She did this because of Trump's illegal use of her image.
[bold mine]

Like many of you, I watched the debate tonight. If you haven’t already, now is a great time to do your research on the issues at hand and the stances these candidates take on the topics that matter to you the most. As a voter, I make sure to watch and read everything I can about their proposed policies and plans for this country.

Recently I was made aware that AI of ‘me’ falsely endorsing Donald Trump’s presidential run was posted to his site. It really conjured up my fears around AI, and the dangers of spreading misinformation. It brought me to the conclusion that I need to be very transparent about my actual plans for this election as a voter. The simplest way to combat misinformation is with the truth.

I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election. I’m voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate @timwalz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman’s right to her own body for decades.

I’ve done my research, and I’ve made my choice. Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make. I also want to say, especially to first time voters: Remember that in order to vote, you have to be registered! I also find it’s much easier to vote early. I’ll link where to register and find early voting dates and info in my story.

With love and hope,

Taylor Swift
Childless Cat Lady

And of course, she had to get in the "Childless Cat Lady" dig!

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Meh. She's making herself look like a fool if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

That's very noble of Elon. Cats deserve to be treated well.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It's always so ironic when these people say they're voting against Trump and their reasons are all things the left are guilty of. And a twist of humor is that Swift is telling us to do our research.

BIG LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

I am a DIE HARD Swiftie. Tay is my therapist and bff (she doesn't even know I exist lol). I have always liked her but THIS has made me get the ick! I can't stand celebs who put their two cents in with politics. She is only doing it because her handlers tell her to. There is NO WAY Taylor, who isn't stupid, doesn't see how DUMB Kamala is! I bet Kamala needs a dictionary to even read half of Taylor's music. I get why she doesn't like Trump but come on, why do celebs have to endorse ANYONE!? The ONLY reason they want her to is to get the younger DUMBER generation to vote, the ones that can't think for themselves and will listen to ANY celebrity. I know I am in MANY Taylor Swift groups and saw a ton of posts and comments this morning. Good thing I am banned lol then again if I wasn't banned I would probably be banned by the end of the day. Heaven for bid you disagree with the elite's plans or views on FB, you get the ban hammer. I wear that badge with honor. lol

Taylor I am soooo disappointed but I knew it was coming as I know her feelings on Trump. Anyone who has seen her Miss Americana documentary knows this.

Once Taylor Swift hears about this, she will break up with you and write a song about it.

What rhymes with mblahnikluver?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It's beyond hilarious how Tay-Tay says that "The simplest way to combat misinformation is with the truth." She wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on the ass. She would choke on the truth.
She is casting her vote for Harris, who she thinks is a "warrior". Harris is the epitome of the permanent DC machine that has turned the U.S. into a banana republic. While doing her extensive "research", she should wonder why Tulsi Gabbard is supporting Trump.

And then there's her boyfriend:

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
There was something about Taylor Swift I never liked. Her music is ok and I sometimes listen but I never understood the level of popularity.

She also happens to look EXACTLY like the leader of the Church of Satan.

Regardless, as Kamala says, "she not like us". She grew up rich with a father who invested in her record company. She doesn't have to worry about jobs, safety from illegals or food prices.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=27478953]Daughter2v2[

"Regardless, as Kamala says, "she not like us". She grew up rich with a father who invested in her record company. She doesn't have to worry about jobs, safety from illegals or food prices".

So what? Sounds a lot like DJT?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: [post=27478953]Daughter2v2[

"Regardless, as Kamala says, "she not like us". She grew up rich with a father who invested in her record company. She doesn't have to worry about jobs, safety from illegals or food prices".

So what? Sounds a lot like DJT?

Trump's main policies are about jobs, safety from illegals, and food prices. What are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Ultra rich people like Taylor can support Kamala because they are exempt from the effects.

They have their own personal security and live in gated communities - they don't care about crime
Taylor never worked and she doesn't have to worry about illegals taking her job
She has excess money, so food and housing prices do not hurt her.

My guess is abortion is very important to her as well trans rights. She doesn't play sports or have children to worry about so it really doesn't affect her.

She has no empathy for the little people. She never was even middle class.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

She also happens to look EXACTLY like the leader of the Church of Satan.

Yes, I can see the resemblance now.

Xeena Schreck married one of the guys trolling Geraldo and the media (Nikolas Schreck) during the The Satanic Panic and is a Buddhist something or other now. No longer embraces the Satanism thing.

Her older sister is more noteworthy. Karla is even credited with being the inspiration for this song, allegedly.
edit on 11-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Uncanny, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Zeena La Vey wasn't the leader, she was the spokesperson for the Church of Satan.

She could be Swift's twin sister.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join