It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The debate. Who wins?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
www.fool.com...

Stocks Elon Musk doesn’t buy
While we don't know every single detail about Musk's investment portfolio, we do know that the bulk of his stock holdings are in both public and private companies he controls. He doesn't own any well-known stock positions in other businesses.

However, we should put a big asterisk on this. Musk isn't a hedge fund manager and isn't required to disclose relatively small investments. It's entirely possible that he has small investments in publicly traded stocks that we don't know abou

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: Police Audio, Report Confirm Haitian Goose-Hunting In Ohio: ‘They All Had Geese In Their Hands’ 😬

Arecording of a police phone call obtained by The Federalist reveals a local resident reporting a group of Haitian migrants carrying four geese in Springfield, Ohio two weeks ago.

“I’m sitting here, I’m riding on the trail, I’m going to my orientation for my job today, and I see a group of Haitian people, there was about four of ’em, they all had geese in their hand,” the caller tells the public services dispatcher in the audio recording of the call.

According to a police report reviewed by The Federalist, the call was placed on Aug. 26, before the Columbus suburb located roughly 50 miles from the state capital became nationally known this week for epitomizing the nation’s migrant crisis. The caller told the dispatcher he saw four migrants in total, two men and two women, each carrying a single goose.

"We'r all voting for Trump! Honk Honk"

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
MadameVP has a new look

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
And here we goooooooooooooooo

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Soooooo

Here goes the word salad

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
is Harris a republican?

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ooh she's got her serious voice on now. I say we all take a shot every time she says "here's the thing"

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Kamala looks very nervous. More word salads, telling us stuff we know already and telling us how she was raised, housing is a problem, prices are up etc etc

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Trump is doing good so far

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Donald Trump caused covid and who had Project 2025?

link   
She's sticking to her script...amazing.

Not to mention how terrified she looks.

link   
There it is - she's setting up the blame Trump for our failures theme 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She looks oh-so stern and serious and smurky 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Kamala is already lying and misrepresenting the facts pertaining to (everything so far).

Remember to that person right is wrong and wrong is right. Up is down and down is up.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I got news for her,,,,no matter who wins they will face a recession

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Donald Trump caused covid and who had Project 2025?

Biden/Harris has the the most COVID deaths and the most COVID vaccines, AND - the most COVID cases with people AFTER they were vaccinated. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

link   
lol Run Spot Run plan lol
Love it!

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Take a drink of water Kamala, she's got such bad dry mouth (either from nerves or drugs) you can hear the pasties everytime she talks

link   
I had some level of respect for Kamala as a human being and I still do, because she is a human being. But man, she is lying her butt off right now.

20 percent sales tax from Trump? Ok.... Coronavirus was Trump's fault. No mention of the vaccine which Trump also did very quickly and if you listen to the talking points is the safest most effective vaccine which has saved millions or billions of lives. Ok. A virus is his fault.

50k tax credit for small business? Ok. Have to have a business already to benefit from tax break for business. I could go on but ill stop for now.

link   
"Run Spot run."

Brutal.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Soooooo

Here goes the word salad

Drink for every Harris word salad

new topics

top topics