It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The debate. Who wins?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

Talking opposites and backwards and "saladified" is a communicable disease. ☠️

Read the works of Marx and see. 😀

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I don’t care who wins the debate because I have already decided who I’m voting for.

I am curious to which accent Kamala uses tonight.

Country twang, city slang or Miss thang.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Grocery stores and gas stations are airing the debate on special big screen TVs inside the stores and at the pumps!!

Kamala's new theme will be:
"Are You 4imprint Certain?"

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: JadedGhost

Only thing that would make it a game changer for Trump is if Kamala goes out there Biden style and can’t even complete a full sentence… highly unlikely, imo.

A new way forward from what? The last 3 1/2 years of what she was a huge part of?

That’s one thing which is obviously a major handicap for her. She’s got to somehow get across that she can bring something new (and fresh) to the table that the Biden administration didn’t without criticizing Biden.

I think most people are intelligent enough to understand that it’ll be a completely new administration though.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Trump drops a bunch of truth bombs that make tiny liberal heads explode. Harris chuckles and deflects.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I don’t care who wins the debate because I have already decided who I’m voting for.

Country twang, city slang or Miss thang.

Nasal activated Valley Girl accent with lower jaw side motions🧖‍♀️

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: RazorV66

Only thing that would make it a game changer for Trump is if Kamala goes out there Biden style and can’t even complete a full sentence… highly unlikely, imo.

A new way forward from what? The last 3 1/2 years of what she was a huge part of?

That’s one thing which is obviously a major handicap for her. She’s got to somehow get across that she can bring something new (and fresh) to the table that the Biden administration didn’t without criticizing Biden.

I think most people are intelligent enough to understand that it’ll be a completely new administration though.

No,

She only need to convince the braindead of this. Seeing is she is currently the vice president and has been for the past 3.5 years.

This part is easy.

The part you should be concerned with is those that have an IQ above room temperature and can use their very eyes and bank accounts to inform their decisions instead of the countless talking heads....and shills.....

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

I don't know who will "win" but i do think it should be entertaining. I don't think Kamala will do as bad as some people think, i mean she was a prosecutor so she should be decent at debate however i strongly feel from what i have seen of Kamala that she generally walks around life without a thought in her head, so she often seems to be caught off guard when asked a question and stumbles for answers, or says some bizarre response that doesn't really make sense in the context of the question. Like, she's never thinking about anything so her mind is just totally blank when she's asked a question. She's good at kind of hiding this with her awkward laughing and smiling and kind of trying to be somewhat like Obama, like "know what i mean hahahaha" i can't describe it, but something about her and her mannerisms makes me feel like she is trying to emulate Obama and failing.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   
double posted
edit on 10-9-2024 by Shoshanna because: double post

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

This isn't a high school popularity contest.

I mean, I guess I agree. But did you actually watch the Republican convention? They had Hulk Hogan give a speech and rip his shirt off on stage… and apparently it was one of the highlights of the convention.

I think they’ve long past crossed the line of juvenile.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well no doubt she’s been given the questions already.
Knowing that, I’m sure she’ll have practiced her answers/non answers/responses.
What she says will be of little substance, like her campaign.
Rational minds will see she’s a non serious appointed candidate.
The moderators will be all in for her and it will be blatantly obvious.
The questions will be geared more toward Harris hollow “joy” “feels” agenda so don’t expect any hard questions for her.
This will be the last and only debate so the media will go ham pumping her up during and after until the election.
You’ll see how we can’t hate the media enough.
Trump will do the same as he does in each debate he’s ever done.
He will answer the questions well with some extra thrown in, it’s the Trump way.

Hopefully they provide good security at the event.
It’s too close to election time and Trump is still breathing, not in prison, and continuing his rise in the polls.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Mmm ok but you do realize Hulk isn't running for POTUS.

Kamala IS. Nice try, but...

She would have an easier time answering as to why
she was dating a married man 30 years her senior
than explaining why her failed policies deserve 4
more years.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
For those in Countries that aren't censoring......

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Moderator: Madam Vice-President, could you tell us all about how much fun it'll be to have you lead us into a new era?

Same Moderator: Mister Trump, when did you stop killing innocent people randomly in the streets?

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How are they going to ask her any questions at all, I wonder?

Can't ask her about anything that has to change because
she is the one who brought it all on American to start
with.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

I wonder too....

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

This isn't a high school popularity contest.

I mean, I guess I agree. But did you actually watch the Republican convention? They had Hulk Hogan give a speech and rip his shirt off on stage… and apparently it was one of the highlights of the convention.

I think they’ve long past crossed the line of juvenile.

Did you not watch the DN Convetion where Kamal had scantily clad women shaking their azz in the audiences face? 'Twerky', I guess they call it. Vulgar, suggestive and disgusting is what I call it.

I'm not sure how people are so anxious for Kaml to 'fix' eveything Biden screwed up with his policies; I mean, making illegal immigrants a top priority sure doesn't do much for the economy. We've already got enough dead weight with all the money we shell out for career politicians.

Kamalhas lead the charge to prevent cleaning up the voting rolls and making sure illegals can vote, expanding mail-in voting.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   

How are they going to ask her any questions at all, I wonder?

Can't ask her about anything that has to change because
she is the one who brought it all on American to start
with.

They'll ask her questions on abortion, the 2025 thing, and environment.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

and spices, and brat, and vibe and...well anything that isn't a policy position or past history as a VP.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join