It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald TRUMP on the Fate of Election Fraudsters if Americans Elect Him President Again.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Which one do you think Americans want more?

I think that should read, which one do you think liberals want more? Conservatives are like the sleeping bears that the mad monkeys (liberals) keep poking. All we want is for them to not be so extreme and not to freak out on everything in some hyperbole roller coaster ride every time they say something.

And you want the bear to eat the monkeys? Is that the consensus here? Because that's revenge politics. Keep the bar raised high, don't let liberals make the rules and decide to play into their trap by responding with aggression. Confrontation is a strategy for later in the game after laying the foundation for unity, dignity and property.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

That's because I don't share your obsessions?

But you inject yourself into the conversation and then just play the "I don't care game". If that is true, then I can just ignore your posts since you don't care to engage past your one-liners, save us both time and effort.

No. Points were raised with me that I have no opinion on. I didn't raise or "inject" them into this conversation.

I just think that you have a poor choice of candidates.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I just think that you have a poor choice of candidates.

In today's world, all candidates are poor choices. It's the outcome of mass media bias followed by endless reporting on their every minute of the day. People can't just be human anymore when you look at past presidents or prime ministers there was a whole invisible side to them, we never saw what many times was not that good of an image. We just do not have that anymore so everyone is stripped bare, and we all can see their flaws and shortcomings.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

And you want the bear to eat the monkeys?

I do not want it, but at some point the bear will roar back, and the monkeys will scatter.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I just find it odd that the fate of your country rests on in effect two people.

Over here we vote for a party. The winning party can change the PM.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

And you want the bear to eat the monkeys?

I do not want it, but at some point the bear will roar back, and the monkeys will scatter.

If this was a jungle, then yes. This isn't a jungle we're talking about. There's being loud and confident and there's being aggressive like I said before. Now is the time for poise and reassurance, not raging at the microphone and promising swift doom. Now is the time to show that he can be calm and thoughtful and diligent which is what voters need to see.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

That is because you may not understand what a Republic is and how it works when you have 50 countries, we call them states, joined in a federal union.
edit on x30Tue, 10 Sep 2024 17:23:48 -05002024253America/ChicagoTue, 10 Sep 2024 17:23:48 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

I just find it odd that the fate of your country rests on in effect two people.

I’d say only for those that require a figurehead.

Anyone with any intelligence knows how important delegation is. Those people in trusted key positions (who know their job — not just Yes Men) are part of the presidency and represent the party.

edit on pm99America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

That is because you may not understand what a Republic is and how it works when you have 50 countries, we call them states, joined in a federal union.

May I offer a different take on your analogy?

50 fingers, all able to articulate in their own respectively similar ways and 1 hand that wishes to form them into a massive fist.....

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Anyone with any intelligence knows how important delegation is. Those people in trusted key positions (who know their job — not just Yes Men) are part of the presidency and represent the party.

I'm kind of liking Trump's picks so far, Kennedy, Musk, Gabbard... not a bad start wouldn't you say.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   
After last night, any illegal voter will feel emboldened as the chances of a Trump presidency are close to ZERO.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 12:34 AM
link   
September 12, 2024

THESE TWO LADIES "GET IT": dailycaller.com...

Maria Bartiromo and Sage Steele remind the public that Donald Trump was universally admired, until he promised to expose high-level criminals. That's when these corrupt elites used their influence with the public to generate "Trump haters".

Media CEO's, Hollywood people, Politicians, Judges, Attorneys...everyone who is/was corrupt and crooked, summoned all the "non-thinkers" in society to hate Trump for false reasons, solely to protect their own sorry azzes.

It won't work.

Nothing can stop what is coming for them. NOTHING.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I thought you were strongly against "lawfare" and "weaponising the justice system" for poltical reasons?

Sounds like a vendetta?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join