It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total de-dollarization in Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

originally posted by: Imhere
NATO tried stealing Ukraine’s resources, after supporting the destabilization in the Balkans.

Trying to expand further and supporting more destabilization in Ukraine.

Putin drew the line in the sand.

Kicking out Hunter Biden and others crummy hands out of the cookie jar.

When NATO invaded Ukraine and claimed ownership over large parts of it?

I wonder, every day there are reports, including from the Kursk region, about the destruction of NATO servicemen, including generals, in various bunkers and headquarters on the territory of "Ukraine". The government of "Ukraine", its expired dictator-president, all its troops are entirely dependent on the decisions of NATO countries. Western countries are the masters of "Ukraine", without them nothing happens in this country. If this is not an occupation, then what is?

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Talking about "crummy hands in the cookie jar", this Russian stooge had his bloodstained hands in it to the tune of some $70 Billion:

www.britannica.com...
edit on 2-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I have already written on the forum that I will pay any money

Who on here would want useless Rubles? Maybe as monoply money I suppose....

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

about the destruction of NATO servicemen, including generals in various bunkers and headquarters

Hahahaha, back to your comedy routine!! You do make me laugh.

How about commenting on topic on your thread??

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

NATO tried stealing Ukraine’s resources, after supporting the destabilization in the Balkans.

And do tell, how are any of your comments here ON topic? I'll remind you of the thread topic shall I?

Total de-dollarization in Russia

Maybe start a new thread confessing your love for Putin??

Russian acute labour shortages and the negative effects of western sanctions are crimping production and slowing the economy, don't forget Russia’s central bank raised its key interest rate to 18 percent back in July because of an overheating in the economy with inflation rate at 8.3%. This must be starting to have an large impact on Russian business.

Says the person who dedicated a post here about “Kievan rus” and The Byzantine Empire lol

Keep crying lol

edit on 2-9-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

"I wonder, every day there are reports, including from the Kursk region, about the destruction of NATO servicemen, including generals, in various bunkers and headquarters..."

Oh come on.

When did that happen?

Which NATO "generals"?

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Says the person who dedicated a post about “Kievan rus” and The Byzantine Empire lol

Do try to keep up!
I responded to off topic comments from you and RussianTroll, with neither of you wanting to comment on the thread topic at hand. Which you still haven't done!!

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Says the person who dedicated a post about “Kievan rus” and The Byzantine Empire lol

Do try to keep up!
I responded to off topic comments from you and RussianTroll, with neither of you wanting to comment on the thread topic at hand. Which you still haven't done!!

Did you respond to others “off topic” comments here?? Or did you just pick RT’s and mine?

I did respond to others. Such as about “Russia’s future looks bleak they’re doomed” etc

When clearly that’s not the case.

If anyone is losing here, it’s Biden/NATO in Ukraine. Against Russians with “shovels” lol

Nice try.

edit on 2-9-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Russian's GDP is growing, faster or as fast as the USA's. A low GDP isn't necessarily a sign of financial hardship. A declining GDP can be though. But having a high GDP isn't necessarily a sign of financial security either due to several circumstances and (mis)management, see Guyana.

I don't blame other countries for trying to become independent of the American dollar. We have fake money with a never ending supply of really good inks and proper paper. We're dependent on other countries imports to sustain our quality of life. We owe our life's blood to China, Japan and many other countries to the tune of over $7 TRILLION dollars.

The US government owes money to governments, central banks, companies, and individual investors around the world. As reported by the US Department of the Treasury, the US owes a total of $7.4 trillion in Treasury securities to foreign countries. Foreign countries buy US Treasury securities since they are considered as one of the most secure assets. Among other countries, Japan and China have continued to be the top owners of US debt during the last two decades. Since the dollar is a strong currency that is accepted globally, holding a substantial amount of US debt can be beneficial. Furthermore, these securities also give a higher rate of return relative to other government bonds.

During the pandemic, the US foreign-owned debt declined as both official and private sector foreign investors contributed $417 billion of net sales in the U.S. Treasury securities in March 2020. Since the pandemic created a demand for more liquid capital assets, private investors ended up selling longer-term US Treasury notes and bonds. The crisis also made Saudi Arabia, China, and Brazil sell their shares of US Treasurys for short-term capital.

finance.yahoo.com...

Currently, the USA is in debt over $35 trillion dollars. So why we are the carte blanc silver platter for illegal immigrants to become financially secure in our country, why we are funding other countries wars or why we are funding other countries period.....it's all beyond me.

Our country is on the brink of crashing. Many other countries are distancing themselves from our tailspin dive into financial disaster and it would be irresponsible of them not to. Who wants to go down with the ship?

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

If anyone is losing here, it’s Biden/NATO in Ukraine. Against Russians with “shovels” lol

And yet, you still go off topic!!! Just laughable.

How about attempting to talk about Russia’s central bank raising its key interest rate to 18% back in July or inflation rate at 8.3%. That really is showing the world how great the russian economy is!!

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

The West once tore a single people, the Russians, and a single country, Russia, into 3 parts - Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Moreover, it convinced one part of the Russians that they were Ukrainians with their own invented language and invented history. And then it pushed the Russians into a civil war.
"Russians always come for their money"
Otto von Bismarck.

Do you have a source for that supposed quote?

He did say this, mind:

"Woe to the leader whose arguments at the end of a war are not as plausible as they were at the beginning."

And Putin is not even close to the end of his war, yet this already rings true.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

When NATO invaded Ukraine and claimed ownership over large parts of it?

Well, western firms, through intermediaries, did buy Ukraine farmland.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Or how Russia is going to pay for its infrastructure going forward?

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tolkien

Willingly sold.

Not taken by force of arms.

Still part of Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Interestingly, the Russian Foreign Ministry has officially declared the dollar, pound sterling and euro toxic currencies.

How soon will you be learning Chinese? China is in a world of hurt all on their own. I have seen reports upwards of 75 trillion basically gone from their economy. The US dollar is about 50% of world trade followed by the EU with 21%, with the pound finishing off the top three at 7%. China yuan is less than 5%, close to Japan yen.

China is losing over 120 billion a year in foreign investments as the 30+ years of cheap labor comes to an end. Just like Japan in the 70s and Korea in the 80s, China is no longer the cheap direction to go. Add in government crackdown on foreign investors and you have 100s of millions without a livelihood and nowhere to go. China had a good run, but it is basically over, much like Russia too.

I can see the US reconnecting with Venezuela in the near future and with the oil powerhouses of the US, Candia, Venezuela and EU the ME cannot compete, so good luck if Saudi moves off the dollar. Oh, BTW the Saudi’s riyal remains pegged to the dollar, and its stock of financial assets are dollar focused. What this means is they are not moving off the dollar anytime soon but will most likely take trade in other than Petro dollars, such as from China that is now their biggest customer.

What does all this mean to the dollar, not much...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

"Russian's GDP is growing, faster or as fast as the USA's."

That's because it has a War Economy. All the spending is on the military.

Not on much needed infrastructure or domestic industries.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Who wants to go down with the ship?

It's a really big ship...lol

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Russian's GDP is growing, faster or as fast as the USA's."

That's because it has a War Economy. All the spending is on the military.

Not on much needed infrastructure or domestic industries.

Their infrastructure is crashing as it is 1950s tech held together with duct tape and baling wire kept alive by foreign tech companies. Since they have left it is pretty damn bad over there. A few nice cities, but about 70% of the population lives in squaller conditions, many do not even have sewer systems and in the winter, heat is a luxury.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Learning Chinese is the fate of the West. Only after Arabic. In London and Manchester, the main police are already Sharia patrols. As Vladimir Lenin said, "You are on the right path, comrades!"))))))

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Soon to become a Third World Country.

Except for the fortunate city dwellers.

A recipe for Revolution?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join