It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the invader cells being activated? I think so.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What's yet to be exposed is how the Judge (with help) provided The Jury with coaching and multiple choices that were almost identical. This comes out in the appeal, unless they're smart and dismiss the case and reverse the decision. 🤣🤣 And of course, the judge and family are under investigation for corruption.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Another dodge on your part because you CAN'T cite any provable reliable sources. 👋👋👋

You need to change jobs. 🤣🤣

I have provided provably reliable sources.

No matter what sources I supply, you can allege that they are "leftist".

Yet you have provided no sources at all. So, I win.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Another dodge on your part because you CAN'T cite any provable reliable sources. 👋👋👋

You need to change jobs. 🤣🤣

I have provided provably reliable sources.

No matter what sources I supply, you can allege that they are "leftist".

Yet you have provided no sources at all. So, I win.

You haven't proven a thing. And I'm not the one making wild ass claims, you are. The joke's on you again. 🤣

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

What's yet to be exposed

If it is "yet to be exposed" there is no evidence that any of what you allege has happened. You are implying there is guilt, on the basis of nothing.

is how the Judge (with help) provided The Jury with coaching and multiple choices that were almost identical.

The progress of the trial was a media circus. Everything the Judge did in the courtroom was under scrutiny, and is on record in court transcripts: Read Transcripts From Trump’s Manhattan Criminal Trial

Some details of the case have been known publicly and internationally for years - Michael Cohen turned against Trump five years ago, in 2019, revealing details of the hush-money payments: How Michael Cohen Turned Against President Trump

There is documentary evidence with Trump's signature on it: Here are the ledgers, invoices, notes and checks that make up the paper trail in Trump’s hush money trial

There are audio recordings that show Trump's direct knowledge and approval of the fraud: Listen: Audio of Trump and Michael Cohen discussing hush money payment in 2016

All the people other than Trump who were directly involved have said it occurred and have verified times, dates, amounts, and other relevant details.

Trump has been convicted. There was no inconsistency in the prosecution's case. He's a crim.

This comes out in the appeal, unless they're smart and dismiss the case and reverse the decision. 🤣🤣 And of course, the judge and family are under investigation for corruption.

WTF does the judges' family have to do with things? Sounds like this isn't an official investigation at all. Sounds more like a desperate attempt to pick up any sort of dirt to be used in a public disinformation campaign.

Reasonable people would get tired of coming up with excuses for the conman.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   

... but it appears to me to actually be a list of services for registered immigrants or citizens.

And really, "General Assistance"? It's like you are clutching at straws to fill up a list.

Undocumented qualifies, that is the way they listed them. General Assistance was on the list, but I didn't make it up, so I too do not know what it means, but hey we are talking 100 to 200 billion overall.

I was answering your, they get nothing post, so they do get a lot, want some more?

California Gov. Gavin Newsom vetoes $150K down payment ‘handout’ to illegal immigrant home buyers.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Apparently, it is an American city and has more than double the number of American citizens there than any other American city.

No clue what you are saying... My point was that the fraud case was the property, you talked about the Stormy case.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   

On the matter there was a link to X among all the rambles

Bestest source ever...

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join