It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army Rebukes Trump Campaign

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The families previously did a whole round table discussion criticizing Biden and have spent the last week attacking Biden and Harris. So, yes they have.

And again, you're trying to justify a Presidents abhorrent behavior attacking a gold star family. There is no justification. That's who Trump is. He used these families pain for a campaign ad.

Dude, that's very cult like behavior you're displaying. Top 2 signs you're in a cult.
Absolute authoritarianism without accountability
Zero tolerance for criticism or questions.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Here’s a video about the unthinkable things Trump has done.

rumble.com...

The list starts around the 2:20 mark of the video.

Yes simply horrible. Helping people with needs and situations. 😀

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Cheap response on your part as expected. You can't even quote anything and compare context. Squirm and blame it on somebody else is all you can do. Deflect away 🖐️🤤

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Cheap response on your part as expected. You can't even quote anything and compare context. Squirm and blame it on somebody else is all you can do. Deflect away 🖐️🤤

Get real.

If Biden/Harris pulled this stunt — “you guys” would be all over it.

They were disrespectful — they broke rules — anything for a photo-op.

We all know the “game”.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
From fox

On our broadcast this morning, we incorrectly implied that both President Biden and Vice President Harris attended the dignified transfer of 13 American service members killed during the Afghanistan withdrawal," NBC wrote on their "Meet the Press" X account.

"Biden was in attendance but Harris was not," the statement continued

President Biden was at the event, photographed "repeatedly checking his watch" during the proceedings.

They didn't just imply it, it was flat out stated as fact, and of course they didn't broadcast the correction on their network, they just made a post on x that most would never see.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Again with the "context". There is no context. A President of the Untied States of America attacked a gold star family for a week because they criticized him.

That's it. That's the truth. He did that. Not Biden. Not any other President who was criticized. He is also the only one to disregard the rules of Area 60 and create a campaign ad.

There is really no defense to it. Did he attack the family? Yes. Did he break the rules, his staff manhandle an employee and create a campaign ad in area 60? Yes. Trying to justify it with context, is again just trying to justify it. See #2 in my above post.
edit on 2-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Fantastic. 🤣💥

Blame somebody else.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Harris' campaign spent the whole day yesterday attacking gold star families.

They are so disconnected from reality that they don't even realize they just pissed off 95+% of the US veteran population.

That's about 7% of the eligible voting population.

The leftist mind can't comprehend.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Harris' campaign spent the whole day yesterday attacking gold star families.

LINK? Transcript.

I want to know exactly what was said word-for-word.

Not your perception or interpretation.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadlink2

TDS is real.

Indeed it is though from my experience not all anti trumpers suffer from it. TDS is a nondiscriminatory mental ailment, it strikes at both side of the political spectrum.Those who freak out from dislike and those whe freak out from believing in him.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof
You wrote:

“Well, I could agree here except that the crew was Trump's campaign crew. If”

But of course, Obama got away with it so who cares just get Trump because TDS
There doesn’t that explain your position better?

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

They should show us some random acts of kindness that were practiced by Biden, Kamal. And Obama that was done randomly for no political gain.

I’m sure there are lots of examples to choose from.
edit on 2-9-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

They should show us some random acts of kindness that were practiced by Biden, Kamal. And Obama that was done randomly for no political gain.

I’m sure there are lots of examples to choose from.

Here's their full list:

😊

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

Interesting claim Eye, but there is solid proof that Trump's campaign people were there. Do you have any proof that Obama's crew were there with him? I doubt it seriously because I went looking for it. I might have missed that proof so if you want to continue with your assertion then I am more than happy to consider it, but only with some form of proof, OK ?

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Bahahaha!

You’re being too generous.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Miss Annee, if it's any indication of my situation as a multigenerational military brat, this last week has been a real doozy.

This morning their little "game" almost caused a nuclear meltdown here locally.

It's hard to explain the schizoaffective reality on this issue, but we nearly lost ALL the resources we JUST earned.

Food, MILK.....jesus christ these kids need psychotherapy more than I do.

At least I know the difference between fact and fiction, face the music some austistics like my husband and i and our friends really don't see the benefit in beng dosed with liquid '___'.

edit on 9/2/24 by GENERAL EYES because: it's VERY important to have GREAT GRAMMAR

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join