It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New election ad from The Lincoln Project

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Mahogani

Hyperventilating, fear mongering con artists that prey on weak minded, low IQ individuals.
That's what should be on their bio page.

You fell for it...hook, line and sinker.

Congrats.

This post is a mirror image of reality .. just sayin

A mirror image of reality is........reality.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Sure, yet some states are actively trying to keep the ban in place and off of any ballot.

Some Republican officials are trying to keep abortion off of state ballots. Here’s how

And sure,super easy to just up and move right? Within a certain time frame, or before you bleed out and die or get sepsis, right? Because that so called exception is denied to you and maybe, just maybe as a GOP member they believed that things like this, just couldn't happen to them, so they were fine with the ban. Until they weren't.

Happened in Texas.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Heck yea, I hope its triplets plus 1!! The hysterics are overly theatrical here. Hollywood quality sound mastering and cinematography . Production was superb I got to say that.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

You made my case for me. I do not vote on Pro-Life/Pro-Choice because a president could never ban abortion. I could not happen. Ever. Congress would not let him build a wall you think he can ban abortion? It is a talking point of fear and ignorance.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It is a talking point of fear and ignorance.

If they didn't have that, they wouldn't have anything.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Right... coming from a man who has said that he would have no problem with "termination of all rules...even those found in the Constitution".

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Right... coming from a man who has said that he would have no problem with "termination of all rules...even those found in the Constitution".

What "rules" did he terminate in his first term?

Stop fear mongering, you guys look stupid.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Considering he said this after his first term while running for President, does that matter? I was told in this thread to believe him when he stated he wants nothing to do with Project 2025, so I must believe him when he said that too.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

And Kamala has stated she wants single payer Healthcare. Medicare for all. No private insurance.

How is that going to work when we have open borders and give illegals Healthcare?

You know what that means?

You like your Healthcare? Say buh bye to that!!!

Many of us don't want to pay for your abortions. Pay for your own abortions and sex changes!

edit on 30-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Read that again....

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Sure, do that because he lost and was informed multiple times that there was no massive steal, even by the two other audits he had done. So with no proof, just declare that even the constitution can be "terminated". If he were able to do so, do you think he would stop there? 🤣

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

They did not follow the correct protocol, pushed through a false election AND then change the rules on how to argue. No one cared when the screwed Gore. That went to the SCOTUS but Trumps did not.

I asked, did you read that again?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Ok. So back to my post. He said it needs to be banned. I'm supposed to believe whatever he tells me. Fine he hates Project 2025 but has told us he wants to ban abortion. And yeah great, start putting women in prison for it. I'm sure it'll go over well with the women who had to go out of state to get one when declined in Texas and they had to choose to live or lose fertility or die. That's going to be great politically for the GOP.

in that same light, are you now for a border wall? Or is Harris wildly racist and wrong?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Have I ever said I was against a wall? No. I may have joked about the unstable partially constructed one that Mexico never paid for, and I criticized Bannon stealing hard earned people's money from the Build A Wall fund. But against a wall, nope. Wasn't me.
edit on 30-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Considering he said this after his first term while running for President, does that matter? I was told in this thread to believe him when he stated he wants nothing to do with Project 2025, so I must believe him when he said that too.

He's pro life, so his personal feelings are likely what he said. I know of a few folks who would fall into the "he needed killin" category, but alas, they still walk this Earth and likely will for some time. Trump is running for office so his "POLICIES" need to be compatable with the people. Do you believe that Harris is now FOR fracking? FOR a border wall? AGAINST medicare for all? Or is she pandering to the voting public? Trouble is, Trump can't ban abortion anymore than Joey can make it legal federally. It's a states issue, as the SCOTUS ruled. Really Frogs, this is easy stuff, you know this, you just likely see the shortcomings of your side in this election and you are angry and scared. Don't worry, Trump will only have 4 years. Then we can all sit back, count our money, hug our kids, and bask in the breakout of peace.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Lol, not angry or scared. Just know who I do not want in charge along with the rest of his family in WH positions.

Honestly, beer doesn't scare me, Campbell's Soup,Beauty and the Beast, Carhartt, Tony the Tiger, The Little Mermaid,50 other things, Amanda Gorman's book of poems do not scare me. I'm not afraid my children know why Rosa Parks would not give up her seat.

The narcissistic lying,dictator praising grifter will not suddenly make everything sunshine and roses. I would vote against him for his statement that abortion needs to be banned, his J6 extravaganza at Bedminster this weekend and his promise earlier this year that he will make all cops immune from Prosecution, instilling his children into WH admin who were not qualified and couldn't even pass security checks, for his covid response, his gaslighting his believers so badly they literally stormed the Capitol and wanted to hang the VP and drag the speaker out by her hair, trying to fake a hurricane path, conspiring a whole fake elector scheme and telling his attorney to not return government property and that's just a few reasons.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Lol, not angry or scared. Just know who I do not want in charge along with the rest of his family in WH positions.

Honestly, beer doesn't scare me, Campbell's Soup,Beauty and the Beast, Carhartt, Tony the Tiger, The Little Mermaid,50 other things, Amanda Gorman's book of poems do not scare me. I'm not afraid my children know why Rosa Parks would not give up her seat.

The narcissistic lying,dictator praising grifter will not suddenly make everything sunshine and roses. I would vote against him for his statement that abortion needs to be banned, his J6 extravaganza at Bedminster this weekend and his promise earlier this year that he will make all cops immune from Prosecution, instilling his children into WH admin who were not qualified and couldn't even pass security checks, for his covid response, his gaslighting his believers so badly they literally stormed the Capitol and wanted to hang the VP and drag the speaker out by her hair, trying to fake a hurricane path, conspiring a whole fake elector scheme and telling his attorney to not return government property and that's just a few reasons.

That's a lot of butt hurt feelz for only 3 small paragraphs.

But you will support the DEI fraud that hates America.

There's not hope for you clowns. None.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

be honest, you would vote against him due to his orange hue.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

POSTING BANS MAY BE ISSUED

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Counterfeit Ballots are just as hard to detect and prove than counterfeit $100 Bills from North Korea. 😉

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join