It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New election ad from The Lincoln Project

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: putnam6

Come on Sookie where's the link and the source... am I mistaken this bill has not passed the Senate or the House

Same source, Project 2025, page 489. static.project2025.org...

No, it's not a Bill, yet. This is their 2025 proposal to "make it legal", like I suggested.

This is a "long game" that's been in works for decades. This is their plan, and it's out in the open. JD Vance has been campaigning on it for some time. This isn't a right wing whim or pipe dream. If Trump is elected, his administration will assert Project 2025 themes as their mandate. Republicans will fall in line or get "RINO'd".

I'm just so sorry that there exist people that want to make it harder to kill babies and put responsibility back into the hands of those that can make babies.

This must be such an unimaginable burden upon you.....to be responsible for your own actions.

.....my sympathies.....

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Mahogani
The Lincoln Project is a group of Republicans who are Never Trumpers. They see him as dangerous, and they have dedicated their time, and a lot of their personal funds, to advertise and fight against him. They do videos, newspaper ads, and also advertise on buses and mobile boards in cities he does rallies in, for example.

Geroge Conway, the ex husband of Kellyanne Conway, is the most famous and visible member of the group.

Here is their newest ad that focuses on the dangers of PROJECT 2025:

Excellent!

Direct to the point.

Problem is, the ad is not reality. It's a wild hypothetical "maybe if" "Maybe that". So typical of today's shallow thinking. 🤣

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Americans are experts in whipping up fear, when Trump was elected in 2016 the left freaked out about all the bad stuff that was going to happen in total fear. Nothing materialized to warrant that fear.

But you know what fear has been realized from the right and become a reality; lawfare, don't co-operate and your going to jail. Just ask Peter Navarro who served 4 months jail time.
Not to mention all the legal charges against Trump.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

DC doesn't work that way, again it's why Trump had very little bipartisan success in his first term and it will likely be repeated if he gets a 2nd.

Underestimate the next Trump Administration at your own peril.

for perspective, less than 3% of proposed bills get voted on, and bills stuck in committee for over 2 years are even less like to be put forward for a vote

I get it, there are parts of the proposed Trump new administration's goals that you think are unreasonable, abysmal, weird and creepy, but you're going to support and vote for him anyway, because you just don't think they'll be able to pull it off.

That's what I was told last time, "He'll never be able to kill Roe". I'm not buying that line of thought, this time. This time, Trump has SCOTUS telling him he can do anything (illegal) that he wants to do, besides that fact that they also ruled that bribery of a government is not illegal as long as it's paid after the fact. It's a gratuity, that Trump will make sure doesn't have to be reported to the IRS.

I don't think for one minute that his administration isn't going to push the limits of that envelope to get the change they're looking for.

I'd rather not put my trust in an administration led by a man, a convicted felon, who already led a successful effort to remove rights, that SCOTUS has given a green light to break whatever law they need, to get to the goal line, now that that pesky Constitutional right is out of the way.

edit on 4920242024k45America/Chicago2024-08-29T09:45:49-05:0009am2024-08-29T09:45:49-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

So, show me in the Project 2025 documents where it states this will happen. This is sick propaganda and straight up fear mongering but i would expect that from the group that tried to kill a president.

LIV (low intelligence voters) are the target.

Now, the funny part is that The Lincoln Project, which is the EXACT SAME THING as the group who created project 2025, are making a parody of themselves.

This is sick. Very sick.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Here's the other abortion zealot......

don't you mean Dem Cultist

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Link

Agenda 47

Link

edit on 8292024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There are two parties in the US. The uniparty, and the freedom party. It's governed by state, or governed by family and community.

Which side do you believe is American?

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

DC doesn't work that way, again it's why Trump had very little bipartisan success in his first term and it will likely be repeated if he gets a 2nd.

Underestimate the next Trump Administration at your own peril.

for perspective, less than 3% of proposed bills get voted on, and bills stuck in committee for over 2 years are even less like to be put forward for a vote

I get it, there are parts of the proposed Trump new administration's goals that you think are unreasonable, abysmal, weird and creepy, but you're going to support and vote for him anyway, because you just don't think they'll be able to pull it off.

That's what I was told last time, "He'll never be able to kill Roe". I'm not buying that line of thought, this time. This time, Trump has SCOTUS telling him he can do anything (illegal) that he wants to do, besides that fact that they also ruled that bribery of a government is not illegal as long as it's paid after the fact. It's a gratuity, that Trump will make sure doesn't have to be reported to the IRS.

I don't think for one minute that his administration isn't going to push the limits of that envelope to get the change they're looking for.

I'd rather not put my trust in an administration led by a man, a convicted felon, who already led a successful effort to remove rights, that SCOTUS has given a green light to break whatever law they need, to get to the goal line, now that that pesky Constitutional right is out of the way.

Your argument is fatally flawed, the bill you purported as a law is STUCK in committee and will never see the light of day in this Congress. It will have to be reintroduced even if that isn't guaranteed. This FLAWED AND FALSE premise was your basis that they will track and monitor menstrual cycles and then the states will use GPS to track these women. It is full of paranoia and delusion, we are in a tight election, and BOTH sides are pandering to thier base spouting this or that.

Yet it is being sold here as fact and on the verge of occurring if we don't stop OMB. It's so disingenuous

For the love of thats is holy and good in America can one Democrat argue without using fear, doubt, and paranoia and show why thier candidate Madame VP should be President? Only one or 2 ATSers come close to a reasonable, rational fact-based discussion. The rest make it seem as if we should all jump off a cliff unless we elect Madame VP

The general public Republicans, Democrats, Independents, undecided, and the apolitical everyone used to know politicians WILL SAY WHATEVER to get REELECTED.

Im tired of pretending every fear and worry of the left will magically happen if Trump is reelected, it's complete hogwash

If Trump is re-elected his 4 years will probably mirror his last term, which compared to these last 3 1/2 was better economically and doing just fine till the COVID situation.

Why because if it wasn't how on God's green Earth, is the 34 times indicted once convicted, hounded, and impeached, FBI raided and shot at 80-plus year-old ornery New Yorker in a race thats virtually tied with an incumbent Vice President with hundreds of millions of dollars in its parties coffers. All the while Trump's campaign has no advantages of partnerships with the media.

If 1/10th of the left's worry and concerns about OMB next term were true, the current Presidential race would already be over. If the DNC had chosen a more qualified, serious and dedicated woman of color, the race would already be decided. there are plenty of them out there. The DNC couldn't do that because they held on to Biden too long and had no viable option but to push Madame VP. FACT

The truth is inescapable with such a divided CONGRESS whoever is elected will have trouble pushing thier agendas through, and out of the two choices, it is much more likely Harris/ Walz bills will get traction because of the finances behind thier campaign. Money talks BS walks in DC it's how RINOS were born.

In times like these the GP senses the DNC is bypassing the primary voting and with the angry divide the indecision the raw emotional overreactions, and would rather have less legislation pushed through to become law than have flawed extreme bills become law that will be repealed when the other party gets "control".

Thats where we are now, thats why flawed OMB is within 2 percentage points of Madame VP nationally. Historically since the 1900s America has chosen a former VP for President because the country is in turmoil, thier administrations have been mediocre at best.

The country is in turmoil because of its leadership of the last 3 1/2 years, and the DNC wants the country to double down, on a less experienced less qualified VP. Even the Democrats wanted to change and pushed out Biden, and we all know they would have jettisoned Harris if it were feasible

America, democracy, and our souls will survive whoever is elected President regardless. But there is a reason only 15 Vice Presidents have become President.

edit on p000000318am086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

the bill you purported as a law

I never "purported" the proposed laws, in Project 2025, or the one that I linked, that JD Vance voted for, that failed, had been passed and enacted.

The general public Republicans, Democrats, Independents, undecided, and the apolitical everyone used to know politicians WILL SAY WHATEVER to get REELECTED.

Im tired of pretending every fear and worry of the left will magically happen if Trump is reelected, it's complete hogwash

Not every fear. This thread is about a political ad, that exposes an anti-reproductive rights campaign that's been in works for decades. For decades, women's groups have been fighting these people who seek to eliminate women's reproductive rights and allow states to OWN women's bodies. We've seen our rights eroded and revoked, for our efforts.

That's not hogwash! Dismiss women's rage at your own peril.

If Trump is re-elected his 4 years will probably mirror his last term

It will be much worse, because there will be no guardrails, no checks and balances on the Executive. SCOTUS made sure that Trump's next term will be unmolested by concerned lawmakers.

edit on 3420242024k49America/Chicago2024-08-29T11:49:34-05:0011am2024-08-29T11:49:34-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

the bill you purported as a law

I never "purported" the proposed laws, in Project 2025, or the one that I linked, that JD Vance voted for, that failed, had been passed and enacted.

Not every fear. This thread is about a political ad, that exposes an anti-reproductive rights campaign that's been in works for decades. For decades, women's groups have been fighting these people who seek to eliminate women's reproductive rights and allow states to OWN women's bodies. We've seen our rights eroded and revoked, for our efforts.

That's not hogwash! Dismiss women's rage at your own peril.

If Trump is re-elected his 4 years will probably mirror his last term

It will be much worse, because there will be no guardrails, no checks and balances on the Executive. SCOTUS made sure that Trump's next term will be unmolested by concerned lawmakers.
Meanwhile you’re voting for a possible future administration that’s hell bent on taking away women’s rights.

You don’t have a problem taking away women’s rights to privacy in women’s bathrooms and locker rooms allowing men or taking away women’s rights and opportunities from women who have to compete against biological males in women’s sports. Why do you care about any other women’s rights being taken away or is this just more of you and your party’s select o rage? Where you get to pick and choose which women’s rights you’re for or against pending feelz. Your hypocrisy is so off the charts. If you really cared about women’s rights you certainly wouldn’t be voting for Harris.
edit on 29-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Link

Agenda 47

Link

Gee they say nothing about P2025!

People are right when they know Trump isn't pressing that entire agenda.

Democrats on a lying binge with it again. 😀

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It's beyond comical. Trump says over, and over again, he doesn't want to deal with the project 2025 garbage. he states his stance on the key issues you have problems with, it's on video, it's in print. Compare that with the Harris campaign, she has only spoken to a couple of her policies, and thus far, they are really bad. All the good things she has done a 180 on, have been said by staffers, no video or print quoting her exists. Trump is totally in on project 2025, but Harris should be taken at the word of others on HER policy.

Sookie, I have given you some chit before, but I don't have what it takes to truly tell you how clownish you are.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yes, you did you used a bill stuck in committee since January 2023 as the reason the states would have enough money to fund the menstrual monitoring and GPS tracking of pregnant females.

The more this premise is pushed as fact, the more ridiculous the premise sounds.

BTW Im pro-choice Ive got daughters and sisters, but it's not rational in today's world to use this emotional subject that yearly immediately affects less than 2% of the population as the sole reason to choose our leaders, it's just not.

We will see who wins, will it be the emotionally fearful and raging or the rational, stable, and thoughtful

LOL, I have no doubt which side has more emotionally fragile members that frantically scream and bleat with fervor and fury, but that is not the best mental state to choose our leaders or the path for a country of 330 million diverse persons.

Respectfully back to the ad in question

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

but I don't have what it takes to truly tell you how clownish you are.

It's more of a mental illness with these people.

Imagine walking through life being so scared of something like this when it's just not going to happen.

It's F'ing unhinged.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Yes, you did you used a bill stuck in committee since January 2023 as the reason the states would have enough money to fund the menstrual monitoring and GPS tracking of pregnant females.

I did not! I said their goal, exposed in Project 2025 and by JD Vance's vote for the bill that would do that, that did not pass, is to make tracking women's health across state lines legal. First, they have to make it legal, I said. Then, the money will come.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Trump says over, and over again, he doesn't want to deal with the project 2025 garbage.

That is comical beyond belief, you using Trump's words as if they're a stalwart of truth! LOL

READ MY LIPS: I don't believe him!

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Imagine being so deranged in life that the only thing you ever worry or complain about is the possibility of losing the ability to kill unborn children.

People that know simpletons like that have to F'ing run the other way when they see them coming down the street just so they don't have to hear about how abortion is going to be lost forever for the 10 millionth F'ing time.

And it never happens that way and will never happen that way.
edit on 29-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

What lies has Trump told? Since he is such a consistent liar, surely you can provide a few of his lies.

Let's see if you know the difference between lies and opinions.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Can you recall the debate when the subject of abortion came up? Can you recall President Trump's stance on the issue?

Trump said on the debate stage that he believes in abortion ban exceptions “for rape, incest and the life of the mother.”

Do you remember screeching about those being the exact reasons abortions shouldn't be banned?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join