It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New election ad from The Lincoln Project

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Can you recall the debate when the subject of abortion came up? Can you recall President Trump's stance on the issue?

Trump said on the debate stage that he believes in abortion ban exceptions “for rape, incest and the life of the mother.”

Do you remember screeching about those being the exact reasons abortions shouldn't be banned?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

READ HER LIPS: She don't believe him!

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Moon68

Can you recall the debate when the subject of abortion came up? Can you recall President Trump's stance on the issue?

Trump said on the debate stage that he believes in abortion ban exceptions “for rape, incest and the life of the mother.”

Do you remember screeching about those being the exact reasons abortions shouldn't be banned?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

READ HER LIPS: She don't believe him!

Oh I'm well aware. Some people...

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: putnam6

Yes, you did you used a bill stuck in committee since January 2023 as the reason the states would have enough money to fund the menstrual monitoring and GPS tracking of pregnant females.

I did not! I said their goal, exposed in Project 2025 and by JD Vance's vote for the bill that would do that, that did not pass, is to make tracking women's health across state lines legal. First, they have to make it legal, I said. Then, the money will come.

The bill you referenced has been stuck in committee since January 2023 and has never been voted on by anyone including JD Vance FACT

JD Vance is co-sponsor along with 14 other Republicans, which ironically is about all that would likely vote YES on the bill if it were to EVER magically make it to the voting process.

Partisan-only bills rarely if ever make it out of committee and to the floor, where it's even more rare they will voted on. Remember only 2% of proposed bills make it that far, unless this proposal has Democrats jump on board it will die in committee

For honesty and factual representation
Here are the co-sponsors

Sen. Lankford, James [R-OK]* 01/23/2023
Sen. Hyde-Smith, Cindy [R-MS]* 01/23/2023
Sen. Blackburn, Marsha [R-TN]* 01/23/2023
Sen. Daines, Steve [R-MT]* 01/23/2023
Sen. Cruz, Ted [R-TX]* 01/23/2023
Sen. Cramer, Kevin [R-ND]* 01/23/2023
Sen. Hoeven, John [R-ND]* 01/23/2023
Sen. Hawley, Josh [R-MO]* 01/23/2023
Sen. Cotton, Tom [R-AR]* 01/23/2023
Sen. Scott, Rick [R-FL]* 01/23/2023
Sen. Braun, Mike [R-IN]* 01/23/2023
Sen. Hagerty, Bill [R-TN]* 01/23/2023
Sen. Fischer, Deb [R-NE]* 01/23/2023
Sen. Vance, J. D. [R-OH]* 01/23/2023
Sen. Thune, John [R-SD]* 01/23/2023

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Can you recall, at a presser when asked about Project 2025's goal, and if as President he will order his FDA to ban Mifepristone (and order his DOJ to enforce the Comstock Act), and he said there are "many other, humane ways, to handle the problem other than (Mifepristone)"? He hemmed and hawed, but he did not deny that he would do it? Member that?

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Can you recall, at a presser when asked about Project 2025's goal, and if as President he will order his FDA to ban Mifepristone (and order his DOJ to enforce the Comstock Act), and he said there are "many other, humane ways, to handle the problem other than (Mifepristone)"? He hemmed and hawed, but he did not deny that he would do it? Member that?

Nor did he say he would ban it

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

His inaugural crowd was NOT bigger than Obama's, even though he made the Parks Department photoshop an image to prove he did. www.usatoday.com...

The Hurricane Dorian was NOT headed toward Alabama. en.wikipedia.org...

The Corona Virus was NOT under control. It was not just a flu. It was gone in a "few weeks".

Willie Brown did NOT go down in a helicopter with Trump.

Trump DID have sex with Stormy Daniels, while Melania was at home with their newborn son, and he DID sexually assault E. Jean Carroll.

edit on 1520242024k24America/Chicago2024-08-29T14:24:15-05:0002pm2024-08-29T14:24:15-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

He said there were a lot of (humane) other ways (to replace Mifepristone). That's enough for me.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You just repeated a bunch of opinions. Except the Stormy thing. She said she never slept with him. So is she also lying?

I do not for a single second believe he slept with Stormy, nor do I believe he ever met the crazy dressing room lady.

You are the liar here.

eta: The COVID was under control, as it was never out of control, as many in the World need you to believe. And it was the flu.

Try again, Sook. None of those are lies. None.

But, Kamala, she's for the wall, she's against the wall. She's for taxing tips, she's against taxing tips. You are being lied to by the same people telling you that Trump lies. Wake up and listen to some counter news for a change.
edit on 29-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

I'm not playing this game with you.

Trump is liar, and I don't believe him when he says, "I don't know anything about Project 2025". You asked for examples of Trump lying, because my rejection of his claims is based in the knowledge that he's a chronic liar, that can't help himself. I gave you examples. There are plenty more, but I'm not going through them, one by one with you.

Trump lies.
He's lying when he says, "I don't know anything about Project 2025".
That is my opinion. Nothing you can say will change it. No amount of mockery will change it.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Nvm. I come here to play with liberals, but sometimes real life gets in the way.
edit on 29-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Trump says over, and over again, he doesn't want to deal with the project 2025 garbage.

That is comical beyond belief, you using Trump's words as if they're a stalwart of truth! LOL

READ MY LIPS: I don't believe him!

I know you don't believe anything he says, but you fully believe every good thing you hear about Harris.

Trump has a track record of what he ACTED ON when he was POTUS. Harris has a track record as well. The bills she signed, the ties she broke, the ideas she had in 2020 when she ran for president. You can be thick, but not this thick. You are in a cult.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

. . . and things you buy the most of in stores costs 60% more than when Trump had the economy under full free market control. This alone has 10,000x the impact of your petty nit picking points. 😊

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Look. So I'm suppose to believe him right? So then I can believe him when he said:

"You know, you'll go back to a position like they had where people perhaps will go to illegal places," Trump said. "But you have to ban it."

And as for a woman who has one done if illegal in her state?

"The answer is there has to be some form of punishment," Trump said, calling abortion a "very serious problem."

CBS

So, there. I believe him. "Gotta ban it" and "punish" a woman. Happy now?
That's the problem. "Oh believe him now, oh wait, no don't believe him then, what he meant was...."

So when was he lying?
edit on 29-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

The Lincoln Project consists of members who need helmets when they toilet.

Since the left is incapable of being truthful, anything they say should be looked upon with suspicion the same way a Nigerian royal family member needs help with a banking matter.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Abortion should not be a political talking point....on either side.

If a woman has an abortion in a state where it is illegal...it is a crime. Just like a person crossing the US border illegally is a crime. But opening the country to murderers and rapists and killing unborn children is just the norm for the left.....

.....and you want to talk about a document that 99.8% is about rebuilding the American family and a value system. That does not exist anymore.

We as a nation are lost and Trump did not lead us there. He is trying to stop it. And with an ad like this it is creating more and more BS rhetoric that could get someone killed.

About 30% of all kids in America live in single parent households. That number has tripled since 2000. Almost 50% of new births are to single parents. There is an issue. THIS should take precedence to fix not abortion demand.
edit on 8292024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Conway reminds me of this....

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Ok. So back to my post. He said it needs to be banned. I'm supposed to believe whatever he tells me. Fine he hates Project 2025 but has told us he wants to ban abortion. And yeah great, start putting women in prison for it. I'm sure it'll go over well with the women who had to go out of state to get one when declined in Texas and they had to choose to live or lose fertility or die. That's going to be great politically for the GOP.
edit on 29-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Mahogani

Hyperventilating, fear mongering con artists that prey on weak minded, low IQ individuals.
That's what should be on their bio page.

You fell for it...hook, line and sinker.

Congrats.

This post is a mirror image of reality .. just sayin

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Hey we want you Liberals to have as many abortions as you guys want.

You guys will exterminate yourselves eventually.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Going to a different state for something else and then on a whim getting a abortion should be fine. why? because each state is to respect that states laws. Trump just gave th epower back to the states. if they dont like that states laws,MOVE.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join