It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is He Trying to Lose Now?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Are you French ? Is English not your primary language?

You seem to have a hard time with reading comprehension and don't understand how people talk or get their ideas across.

It's like you read the words but don't understand what is being said.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: frogs453

Has Harris agreed to that FOX debate yet?
If so...when?
If not...why?

Because her handlers are scared to go into unfriendly territory and not be able to rig the questions like Harris gets on the Liberal networks.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
He seems to be leading up to not doing the agreed debate. So, I'm not sure what he's doing. He also has his upcoming honoring the J6 defendants Gala.

DJT Truth Social

Well, the Harris camp is trying to change the rules of course"

"The Harris camp, after having already agreed to the CNN rules, asked for a seated debate, with notes, and opening statements. We said no changes to the agreed upon rules," Miller wrote. "If Kamala Harris isn’t smart enough to repeat the messaging points her handlers want her to memorize, that’s their problem. This seems to be a pattern for the Harris campaign. They won’t allow Harris to do interviews, they won’t allow her to do press conferences, and now they want to give her a cheat-sheet for the debate. My guess is that they’re looking for a way to get out of any debate with President Trump. Regardless, there’s no way Harris is ready to be Commander in Chief."

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

a reply to: KrustyKrab

She agreed to the scheduled debate as he did.

Why attack me for Trump's words implying he may not do the agreed debate. Go tell him.

Oh he’ll be there. One thing about Trump is that he’s not a coward like she is. Why wouldn’t she agree with the other dates? They/puppeteers don’t want her answering unscripted questions because she’s not intelligent and always looks a fool. Remember when Tulsi eviscerated her and embarrassed her in front of millions? That was some great TV🤣

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

He seems to be leading up to not doing the agreed debate. So, I'm not sure what he's doing. He also has his upcoming honoring the J6 defendants Gala.

DJT Truth Social

Well, the Harris camp is trying to change the rules of course".

The Harris camp, after having already agreed to the CNN rules, asked for a seated debate, with notes, and opening statements. We said no changes to the agreed upon rules," Miller wrote. "If Kamala Harris isn’t smart enough to repeat the messaging points her handlers want her to memorize, that’s their problem. This seems to be a pattern for the Harris campaign. They won’t allow Harris to do interviews, they won’t allow her to do press conferences, and now they want to give her a cheat-sheet for the debate. My guess is that they’re looking for a way to get out of any debate with President Trump. Regardless, there’s no way Harris is ready to be Commander in Chief."

"The Harris camp, after having already agreed to the CNN rules, asked for a seated debate, with notes, and opening statements. We said no changes to the agreed upon rules," Miller wrote. "If Kamala Harris isn’t smart enough to repeat the messaging points her handlers want her to memorize, that’s their problem. This seems to be a pattern for the Harris campaign. They won’t allow Harris to do interviews, they won’t allow her to do press conferences, and now they want to give her a cheat-sheet for the debate. My guess is that they’re looking for a way to get out of any debate with President Trump. Regardless, there’s no way Harris is ready to be Commander in Chief."

Ouch but dead on the money. I think everyone sees it but her newly found cult followers.
edit on 26-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You are either trolling or you haven't been paying attention the last decade or more.

Probably not as much as you have. I prefer to live on the other side of the screen -- or the lens, same difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join