It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labour Plan More Crack Downs on Freedom - Starmer's Approval Rating Hits Negative Territory

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Free gear Kier thought it would be a good idea to have an interview with Beth Rigby .... Stupid Boy.

It's a bit of a car crash as Kier squirms and tries to avoid the questions but well worth a watch , tetchy Kier appears a couple of times in the 10 minute video.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It seems Starmer is no stranger to the luxury apartment Lord Alli let him use so allegedly his son could study in peace during the election , it's been revealed Starmer has used his lordship's gaff at least once before when he was leader of the opposition during the Covid pandemic , a nice little Christmas jolly for him curtesy of the future PM.

"it's at times like this we should put the National interest first and play by the rules"
"and working from home if you can really will help prevent infections"

Hate is a strong word but sometimes it's the most apt.

posted on Sep, 26 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Labour Party big hitter Baroness Harriet Harman has lent her voice to the freebies discussion.

Baroness Harman said: "I'm looking ahead into the future, and I'm thinking really it makes more sense for him to be watching the football on the telly with his son.

And I think that saying I want to be there with my boy I think just... it's a problem that I can see arising because of the government's involvement with public policy in a situation where Arsenal are very much in the game of wanting or not wanting what the government's going to do
news.sky.com...
[/url]

That's a conflict many have seen but Starmer is blind , now Harman has pointed it out publicly I suspect we will get word Starmer will ditch that particular freebie.

Booom !

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Labour are already proposing to ditch one of their pre-election promises made in their Manifesto.

The previous Tory government planned to make changes to non-dom taxation for foreign nationals whose primary home is outside the UK. These changes included several concessions, two of which Labour said they would abolish and thus raise an additional £1bn in taxes.

The Treasury is now reconsidering this as apparently scrapping the concessions will not raise the amount stated, if anything at at all. And it seems there is a concern that many of these non-dom residents maybe ready to upsticks altogether.

So, we have a Labour government that is taking money off British pensioners prior to possibly more punitive and Austerity measure aimed at the most needy and vulnerable in our society whilst pandering to and appeasing incredibly wealthy foreigners.

What a complete set of #s!

ETA:
Forgot link to source.
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 27/9/24 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Sickening, absolutely disgusting.
Pandering yet again to rich friends. Im beginning to think the way we run our countries with governments set up the way they are, is so wrong.
It ends up that a shed load of wealthy people looking out for even wealthier people so they can be given freebies.
Its very wrong.
From the link,

The £1bn is earmarked in the Labour manifesto for extra hospital and dental appointments and school breakfast clubs

In other words, the needy.
This keeps happening. The already trampled on are even more squashed. Pensioners fuel allowances? Really?

A radical upheaval in how a government actually uses taxpayers money and an upheaval overall in how governments work is needed. Because they dont work for the people anymore.
Change needed big time.
Wont happen but...

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Keir Starmer 'Sir Sausage' (song)

"All about the sausages nothing about mash migration"

Because Sausage lives matter.

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So this appeared on X and it is rather damning, I must say. She was one of the moderates and he has managed to alienate her to this degree.

link to Rosie Duffield's resignation letter

edit on thpSat, 28 Sep 2024 13:42:18 -050020242024-09-28T13:42:18-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spellin

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

The rot has set in already. Actually, from the beginning.

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

More here:

BBC News - MP Rosie Duffield quits Labour over Starmer 'hypocrisy'
www.bbc.com...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join