It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labour Plan More Crack Downs on Freedom - Starmer's Approval Rating Hits Negative Territory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

How long is the police course now? 6 weeks?

No. Surely not. 6 weeks? Then you're handed the power of the badge and all the law behind it?

I have to go check...

Around 18 – 22 weeks classroom-based training – you'll learn a lot about various aspects of policing, the law and procedures but don't worry, it's definitely not boring! It's normally broken up by role plays and practical sessions. You'll receive first aid and personal safety training

Oh well thats ok then. At least they get first aid AND personal safety training..

An apprenticeship is 4 years.

You can do 5 months training and become a cop. Oh my life. They hide behind their badge. Without that they're nothing. Some are total bastards. Ive had beatings off them and you could see the venom, the spewing of anger come out them just beating the crap outta me, and others.

5 months training would be needed just to know how to deal with certain situations.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

There was a time I could claim 'work clothes', (non uniform) against my taxes..... but not for quite a few years now! This revelation makes me fumming mad!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Lol less than 3 months and already under investigation for corruption.

Nothing will happen of course.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join