It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labour Plan More Crack Downs on Freedom - Starmer's Approval Rating Hits Negative Territory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Dutch activist Eva Vlaardingerbroek gives her view as a European on the jailing of British citizens by Starmer , "the UK is no longer a free Nation"

Eva sums it up in 4 minutes.

Another example of how bad this guy is.

There has been no impact assessment of how the decision to strip millions of pensioners of winter fuel payments will affect them, Keir Starmer has said.
news.sky.com...

Unsurprisingly Starmer's approval rating has dropped to -38 .... and he's been in power a little over 2 months.

Good Job Kier !

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The only thing left to us to fight this idiocy is for the general population to go on strike and not cooperate with the agents of the state in any way.
If you have to buy something try and do it with cash and negotiate not paying VAT.
If the cops appeal for help of any kind, refuse. No witness statements, no interventions if you see one of them getting attacked.
If the government asks you for anything, refuse or lie.
Work as few hours as you can so they get less tax off you if you are PAYE.
buy as much as you can from individuals rather than businesses to reduce the government's tax take

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That a government could implement a policy that obviously might have drastic implications on those affected without carrying out an impact assessment truly beggars belief.
It is a prime example of their arrogance and of the contempt that they have for the British people.

And a #ing Labour government at that!

I think Kier Stalin is trying to make some sort of statement that he is bold, strong and resilient.
Its failing massively and he's just showing himself to be a complete # of the highest order.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

What else would you expect from a former DPP ??

So out of touch with not only everyday people, but with reality.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 04:52 AM
link   

The girl in that video makes some good points.

Is Britain turning communist?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   
He was obviously bullied as a lad for being a little weed and this is him getting his own back on the type of people he perceives as those who bullied him.
I saw a thing on X the other day, someone alleging they were at school with him and he was so scared one day he peed himself.
Never bothered to click it to check the veracity but it made me chuckle a bit.

edit on thpSat, 14 Sep 2024 04:55:57 -050020242024-09-14T04:55:57-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spellin

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Is Britain turning communist?

Not sure it's communism mate when the government treats its own citizens differently to immigrant "communities" , an Asian female pro-Palestinian protester with a placard depicting Rishi Sunak and Suella Braverman as coconuts (brown on the outside , white inside) was found found not guilty yesterday of a racially aggravated public order offence , I wonder if that had been a white British "Far Right" person the result would have been the same , I suspect 18 months in prison would have been their fate.

Marieha Hussain, 37, of High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire denied the charge at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Friday.

She carried a picture showing the faces of the then Prime Minister and Home Secretary superimposed on coconuts under a palm tree in November 2023.

Her defence said the placard was not racist, but satirical and humorous
www.bbc.co.uk...

There is an obvious disparity since Labour came to power and I find it disturbing.

edit on 14-9-2024 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

He was obviously bullied as a lad for being a little weed and this is him getting his own back on the type of people he perceives as those who bullied him.

Or it is the Right wing British public who voted for Brexit and less immigration which is against his beliefs that he is now taking revenge on , I remember when he was a Labour grunt he always looked like he was going to cry whenever Brexit was mentioned , I think we hurt him deeply.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Just shows how he has no principles then doesnt it?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Yeah fair enough, but whats the story when you are going to be in court for being at a demonstration (im not going by her in the video's words. I seen Starmer say it).
Like, isn't demonstrating part of democracy? Not throwing rocks or fighting the police. Just by being on the outskirts there watching that kind of stuff go on will supposedly get you a summons.

That is because he was a DPP, looking down his ugly nose at the 'common man'. Thinking only he knows whats best. He doesn't even have a report on the pensioner's fuel allowance cuts. Maybe coz he didnt request one? Thinking he knows better?
I dunno, but to me, he is the opposite of what the Labour party stand, sorry used to stand for. The working man, the 'common man' (hate that phrase) the everyday man.
He's a Tory wearing red.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

One law for them, another law for us.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

No laws for them a bloody million for us.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

No laws for them a bloody million for us.

It would seem that way , jail within days for British people who shout at police but muslims who assault officers and break a police officers nose get bail and as of yet no charges laid , what's the betting they get away with it but the police get sacked.

Sadiq Khan is now calling for prisoners who were released early to be given priority for social housing ahead of people on the waiting list , so that's prisoners and illegal migrants in front of the queue , finding it hard to see where being a law abiding is a benefit in this country any more.

Clown World doesn't even begin to properly describe this country under Labour.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I read that one of Starmer's released sexually assaulted a woman on his first day out...Like you couldnt see that coming?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is bloody hilarious , a youtuber filming a police station is approached by 2 female police officers , after a brief to and fro chat where the youtuber showed he knew more about the law than the cops he is arrested under the Terrorism act by DC "Karen".

At the end of the 3.5 minute video is an apology from DC "Karen's" somewhat embarrassed boss.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

So..... To get a house nice and quick now in England, go do a crime which say, will get you 6 months.
Early release.
Straight to the top of housing waiting lists ???

Sadiq Khan is now calling for prisoners who were released early to be given priority for social housing ahead of people on the waiting list

Something is very, very, very wrong in England.

Clown World doesn't even begin to properly describe this country under Labour

Its strange how quickly Labour have turned against the people.
Theres no difference between any political parties these days. They're all as corrupt, bent, morally wrong as each other.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Not much of an apology is it?

How long is the police course now? 6 weeks?
Can't be much longer considering most of them don't know a damn thing about the law.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Ridiculous isn't it , I think it's another problem caused by DEI hiring and promoting people because they tick the "diversity" box not because they are best for the job , it's the same in the military and I see it in the NHS where DEI seems to be first and foremost.
edit on 15-9-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Ridiculous isn't it , I think it's another problem caused by DEI hiring and promoting people because it they tick the "diversity" box not because they are best for the job , it's the same in the military and I see it in the NHS where DEI seems to be first and foremost.

I think you are right unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   
While Starmer is cracking down on us and our freedoms he is facing an investigation into the personal donations received from Lord Waheed Alli who until recently had been given an entrance pass to Downing Street.

Sir Keir Starmer is facing an investigation over a possible breach of parliamentary rules after failing to declare that some of his wife's high-end clothes were bought for her by his biggest personal donor, Lord Alli.

The Labour peer paid for a personal shopper, clothes and alterations for Lady Victoria Starmer, reportedly both before and after the Labour leader became prime minister in July, according to The Sunday Times.

This year, Sir Keir has received - and disclosed - nearly £19,000 worth of work clothes and several pairs of glasses from Lord Alli, the former chairman of online fashion retailer Asos, The Times reports.

In addition, the peer, whose personal wealth is estimated at £200m, spent £20,000 on accommodation for the now prime minister during the election and a similar sum on "private office" costs, which was also disclosed, the paper says.
news.sky.com...

£19,000 for work clothes .... Seriously ?

Sleazy Starmer.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join