It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2024 Democratic National Convention - August 19th thru 22nd in Chicago.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Right on scripted time! The FED Chairman all of a sudden is saying the time is right for interest rate cuts!!

Of COURSE this is AFTER the high rate and high inflation has created their intended damage. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: network dude

The President is also the head of the party. It is the expectation that the party will support their platform.

and the second in charge is worthless. I won't disagree, as the second in charge is Harris, and yea, she is worthless. Just kind of makes your point, ......pointless.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Considering you have an elderly candidate who lives on a diet of big Macs, there is a very serious chance he would be President at some point.

But as a VP? No real power.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is irresponsible how democrats screw the economy and now wants to do useless gestures to make it look like the are fixing something

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Democrats are playing with the nations voters, they show that they do not give a darn about the people, but only when is election year and only in the last few months before general elections.

Empty promises and useless gestures, the damage is done.

edit on 23-8-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Look out !!

Kamala said dictators like Kim Jong Un are rooting for Trump!! She emphasized it twice!

Translates to Dictators are rooting for Democrats!! Democrats always emphasize the opposite of what they want or already have. 😃

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

We've known for months that cuts were likely in September.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Kamala said she warned Putin with sanctions if he invades Ukraine. 3 days later, Russia moved on Ukraine!! So much for her fake warnings. Democrats were part of the plan from the start. 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Fan frick'n tastic ain't it. 🤣🤣 But The Public didn't know for months. They are now rejoicing for Kamala!!

Oh-So perfect 🍖

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Ah yes, it was only being reported by such underground media outlets like Reuters.

Fed to cut rates in September, say nearly two-thirds of economists

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

there is a very serious chance he would be President at some point.

Coming from a person who just weeks ago said Joe was sharp as a tack and had no problem serving another four years.
Weird how that suddenly changed too.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Please quote me. I've never said that. I do know I said both candidates were too old and we need an age cap.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Ah yes, it was only being reported by such underground media outlets like Reuters.

Fed to cut rates in September, say nearly two-thirds of economists

That doesn't count! MSNBC is the only source that reaches millions of "The Public" that listens! 🤣🤣🤣

But at least now mortgage rates might go down by 1/8% by next year AFTER skyrocketing from 2.5% to over 7.5% during Biden/Harris!! Rejoice! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Same old trick from the same old horse.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Please quote me. I've never said that. I do know I said both candidates were too old and we need an age cap.

yeahbut everybody knows you were thinking it weren't you 😊

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

and the fake job numbers had nothing at all to do with anything. In fact, even reporting them is dumb.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

do you feel that having the government control prices in a capitalist market is a good thing?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Texas and Florida both have anti-price gouging laws on the books. Are those states Communist?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

37 states have anti price gouging law currently. 19 states have unit pricing laws or regulations in place. And that includes Florida.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

And that is exactly where it belongs, within the states and the states to pass laws that are approved by the voters of the individual states.

kamala wants control from the oval office, that is for congress to decide no kamala. Her idea of price control is delusional as has been already debated and is never going to happen, she cannot dictate the markets and food control falls under that category.

Is very irresponsible of her to even think she can control the markets and food prices.

That is a communist idea.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

according to economists who have been polled. remember billary was ahead of trump in the polls and how did that turn out. polls are just a set of numbers that can be manipulated to say what they want them to say, and there are some who doubt they will.

BENGALURU, May 13 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve will cut its key interest rate twice this year, starting in September, according to a stronger majority of economists polled by Reuters who broadly raised their inflation forecasts for a second consecutive month.

Although Fed officials have reassured markets its next move will be a cut, insufficient progress bringing inflation down further alongside rising price expectations has stoked some doubts about whether the Fed will move at all this year.

and from the officials link in in your link,

There are ... important upside risks to inflation that are on my mind, and I think there's also uncertainties about how restrictive policy is and whether it's sufficiently restrictive" to return inflation to the U.S. central bank's 2% target, Dallas Fed President Lorie Logan said at a Louisiana Bankers Association conference in New Orleans.

But the outlook is in flux after three months in which inflation stopped improving.

Data on Friday provided a further jolt in the wrong direction. Year-ahead inflation expectations in the University of Michigan's survey of consumer sentiment rose from 3.2% to 3.5% in May, the highest level since November, and longer-term expectations ticked higher as well.

Fed officials mull whether rates high enough as inflation expectations jump

nothing is certain, and they might not cut it .25% cuase inflation is still growing.

edit on 23-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join