It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2024 Democratic National Convention - August 19th thru 22nd in Chicago.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is this what you are insinuating?

www.stylist.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

She came across as full of energy, positive and (unlike DJT) a sense of humour.

Biden Harris Waltz policies and platform is all that matters.

And their record of accomplishments.

With all due respect OC.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Got it. With any due respect.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You have a problem with listing accomplishments?

Or is there a problem with a politician offering
policy statements?

I'm confused as to why that is so offensive these days.

edit on 23-8-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Is this what you are insinuating?

www.stylist.co.uk...

No silly . . . . šŸ’„

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

What is offensive is insinuating in a cowardly manner that folk of mixed race are "coconuts".

As in, brown on the outside, white in the middle.

If that is the level of political debate in the US, God help you.

So much for the new standards on here.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yeah, right....

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Oh. I see now. I was wrong. Please accept my apologies. BTS, likewise.

I was out of order.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Um...I never said any such thing.

Let the record reflect my history.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Let the record reflect my apology to you.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Accepted.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Inside chatter "in the know" says The DNC and the Anti Israel Orgs were contacted by The Chicago Black P. Stone Gang and asked not to riot as it would disrupt Gang operations in the area. No kidding. That Gang and all their affiliates is as powerful as The City Government!

The DNC Convention at The United Center complex is in one of the worst crime areas in the U.S. šŸ˜€ Several murders and a few dozen shootings happened right there during the convention!

Black P. Stone Nation

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
For democrats is not such thing as terrorist, gangs, cartels, sex traffickers, criminals or illegals, they are potential voters for their ranks, darn the rest of American hard-working citizens.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: BernnieJGato

The Fed just met yesterday and there was unanimous agreement that interest rates should be lowered next month.

The Federal Reserve is 80% Democrat. Of course they are going to pre-announce something which the economy may see as good news. It's rare for the Federal Reserve to announce a month in advance what they are going to do.

In this case, it won't matter, due to Joe and Kamala being such dog candidates.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Inside chatter "in the know" says The DNC and the Anti Israel Orgs were contacted by The Chicago Black P. Stone Gang and asked not to riot as it would disrupt Gang operations in the area. No kidding. That Gang and all their affiliates is as powerful as The City Government!

The DNC Convention at The United Center complex is in one of the worst crime areas in the U.S. šŸ˜€ Several murders and a few dozen shootings happened right there during the convention!

Black P. Stone Nation

Due to collusion between Chicago police and the Soros State's Attorney, 3 out of 4 murderers will never be caught or spend time in prison. 75% will not see justice. It's pathetic. Even worse is how citizens of Chicago accept this!

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

It's rare for the Federal Reserve to announce a month in advance what they are going to do.

No it isn't.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: xuenchen

Black P. Stone Nation

Due to collusion between Chicago police and the Soros State's Attorney, 3 out of 4 murderers will never be caught or spend time in prison. 75% will not see justice. It's pathetic. Even worse is how citizens of Chicago accept this!

Yup. Don't we know it. And dozens of shootings and even lots of murders in Chicago go unreported. šŸ˜¬

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: WeMustCare

It's rare for the Federal Reserve to announce a month in advance what they are going to do.

No it isn't.

Actually, yes it is. šŸ˜€

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here are a couple of New York Times articles from today I found interesting.

Here is another article relating to Kamala Harris's lack of a policy platform. What is interesting is that it is from the New York Times; a liberal news organization that is normally friendly to Democrat candidates. Even in this article the Times tries to deflect from the obvious problem that Harris has by try to blame her lack of policy on Biden for taking to long to get out of the race. Leaving Harris to little time to come up with policies of her own. The Times is hoping she will have enough time between now and the Election to round out her platform.

Harrisā€™s Early Campaign: Heavy on Buzz, Light on Policy

On policy, the vice president is drafting off President Biden, essentially cherry-picking the most popular parts of his agenda and betting that a younger messenger can sell them to Americans.

When Hillary Clinton ran for president in 2016, she had more than 200 distinct policy proposals. Four years ago, Joseph R. Biden Jr. had a task force writeĀ a 110-page policy documentĀ for his White House bid.

Now, Vice President Kamala Harris does not have a policy page on her campaign website.

On policy, she has essentially cherry-picked the parts of the Biden agenda that voters like most while discarding elements like his ā€œBidenomicsā€ branding on the economy.Ā 

some Democratics do worry that Ms. Harris has not offered enough details about how she would accomplish her agenda.

NYT

This article is rather long and goes in many different direction; so I admit I did cherry-pick from it. I encourage people to go to the link and read it all themselves. In thls article the Times asks 15 Young undecided voters a range of different questions to get their opinions.

These quoted questions have to do with media coverage of the campaign.

Why These 15 Young Voters Arenā€™t Rushing to Kamala

We have assembled a panel of 15 undecided voters between the ages of 18 and 27 and will check in with them regularly through Election Day to track their opinions

I want to ask you now about the mainstream media. The newspapers and the networks. Are they giving you the information you need to know to make the right decision?Ā 

Abigail,Ā 23, Va., white, graduate assistant, voted Biden in 2020:

"They havenā€™t been reporting on Kamala Harris not taking any questions. Sheā€™s running for president and itā€™s like sheā€™s not even running for president.

Now The New York Times editorial board comes out and says that Bidenā€™s old. We knew that. We knew that for years. I wanted to trust them. I really did. The Biden age thing was a turning point where I felt like I couldnā€™t trust the media in the way that I had before and I wanted to. So how am I supposed to trust them to cover Kamala Harris when they just asked Biden to step out?"

Is the news media more pro-Trump or more pro-Harris?

Jack,Ā 22, N.Y., white, underwriter, voted Biden in 2020

"I say this as someone who voted for Biden in 2020 ā€” the tone they take toward Trump, itā€™s a lot more hostile, a lot more negative compared to Kamala Harris, which is a lot more positive and free-flowing."

Abigail,Ā 23, Va., white, graduate assistant, voted Biden in 2020

"I voted for Joe Biden in 2020. You really saw journalists do their jobs during the Trump administration. Theyā€™re not asking the tough questions that I saw them asking Trump."

NYT

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join