It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says Civilian Award He Gave To Donor ‘Much Better’ Than Medal Of Honor

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
VFW Admonishes Former President for Medal of Honor Remarks

VoteVets Says Trump “Hates Veterans,” as He Continues to Belittle Their Sacrifice

You do that lying to yourself so much you actually believe some of this stuff don't you? A pity.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Threadbarer

Vote Vets Candidates....Ha!

Link

The VFW? Hmmmm,Sounds like what I said...

While the Presidential Medal of Freedom maybe our nation’s highest civilian award, the Medal of Honor is more sacred as it represents the gallantry and intrepidity of courageous and selfless service members, often at the cost of grievous wounds and even their lives. It’s because of our Medal of Honor recipients that great Americans like Miriam Adelson have the freedom to live to their fullest potential and make such lasting contributions to our great nation.

No one cares because they know Trump loves Vets and what he has done for them.

Yep. spot on!. Trump gave us better medical care for one thing. Now my war wounded buddies are getting treated better and can go see a civilian Dr.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Why would I not believe press releases from these organizations that represent vets?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Justoneman

Why would I not believe press releases from these organizations that represent vets?

Well Press releases these days are likely propaganda for the left with their lie lie lie Russia Russia no Hunters' not lie lie, Biden is awesome lie lie lie

That might be why.

But for me I am a Vet and I know 100s of them we got a better deal when Trump took over PERIOD!

I also know we know who the enemies within r now. You guys better head for your safe rooms. It is likely to get ugly on Treasonous bastards. They are now exposed to the Veterans as the "enemy within the gates working for foreign interests".

I predict the left wants to go door to door and take our 2nd amendment protection. They are wiping their asses now with the COTUS and their virtue signaling of BS is no longer viewed as anything but more treason.

JAG is going to take down Waltz from the reports I have seen. Rep Higgins is on this like white on rice.

edit on 17000000073120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join