It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says Civilian Award He Gave To Donor ‘Much Better’ Than Medal Of Honor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Did ATS not have its beginnings in the UK as much as the USA?

Everyone is welcome at ATS from all corners of the globe.

And i think the site was also owned by someone in the UK before it was sold on to Darko.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Maybe you UK folk should just post more new threads about all that fascinating UK news.

You must have missed the threads on the riots and protests as of late here in the UK.

Plenty of people from all sorts of different places including the US posted there.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

...And, yet, the official classification(s) 'TOP SECRET' and, by extension, 'ABOVE TOP SECRET' were classifications developed in the US during the early 1950's by a US President (Truman).

Clearly, the site was originally intended to primarily appeal to the US market.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Not an answer as to the question where the origins of the site is concerned.

Nor does it address the previous owners for that matter.

Clearly, the site is intended for everyone and not just people from the USA.

Lots of things are you see.

edit on 16-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Not an answer as to the question where the origins of the site is concerned.

Nor does it address the previous owners for that matter.

Clearly, the site is intended for everyone and not just people from the USA.

It's on the Internet [MADE IN THE USA].
Of course, it's open to every country in the world.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The Internet may be considered a U.S. invention, but it was developed through collaboration among scientists and engineers from multiple countries.

None of which changes the fact that ATS has been owned by people from the UK in the past or the origins of the site in question having links to people from both sides of the pond.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The Internet may be considered a U.S. invention, but it was developed through collaboration among scientists and engineers from multiple countries.

None of which changes the fact that ATS has been owned by people from the UK in the past or the origins of the site in question haveing links to people from both sides of the pond.

Right.

So show us more threads about the UK from you blokes...instead of just groaning about all these bloomin' Americans dominating the site with their s#itty political threads.

Just think about it ol' chap...
For all the blathering on in this one thread, by you and your ilk...you could've posted several brand new, fascinating threads on ATS, sharing all that really interesting UK news you lucky folk get to experience every single day.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Ile get right on that. LoL

Plenty of threads get posted here at ATS from people all over the globe CarlLaFong.

As to the "ol' chap" nonsense, you have the wrong end of the island I'm afraid.

Anyhoo back on topic i suppose.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yes well, I stick out of your Scottish Military rules myself because the Scots here for centuries now in TN are like If you leave me alone then I have no reason but to leave you the hell alone also".

They founded parts of TN as did the Welsh, that I am and the Irish. Very few if any actual English folks were here and those same Scots/Irish/Welsh decided to go over the Smoky Mtns and whip some British Grenadiers asses at a place called Kings Mtn and later in the battlefield like Napoleon at Cowpens.

So, we love you guys, but like they live and expect of their neighbors here, stay out of our damn business please as you don't belong here.

a reply to: Justoneman

I'm Scottish, but entitled to my opinion same as yourself.

I'm just calling it how i see things also Justoneman.

And the downward spiral Trump seems to be on is near enough palpable.

This site is not just for Americans mate and fact is the world watches your nation same as many others.

Comparing Medal Of Honor winners to the likes of those who receive the Presidential Medal Of Freedom simply is not correct, apples and oranges really, no two ways about it.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Ile get right on that. LoL

Plenty of threads get posted here at ATS from people all over the globe CarlLaFong.

I agree.
...and yet, MOST revolve around what is taking place in the US.

Living rent free.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Medal of Freedom ... given out for political purposes to the wrong people ... both sides have done it. Rush Limbaugh (given by the right) and Nancy Pelosi (given by the left) ... never should have gotten it. Pretty damn disgusting.

Exactly my point, thank you FF.

I am not an A hole! Just a truth is in my soul type.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
a reply to: Threadbarer

Trump is just a disgusting moron.
What else would you expect from a Narcissist!

Disgusting

Well I am sure he could more eloquently say that than this post.

Wow, the butthurt needs some ointment or that thing is going to fester.

Believe it, some of us are actually praying for the leftist and creeps to gather some maturity and realize what they are fighting to bring to the table is the opposite of what we need here in America. Maturity is a sign of recognizing when the narrative is a lie and you have to move on soon.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Naw mate, your rent cost pcm are as bad as our own, if not worse, so there is that.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I also think it's interesting that the Leftists here never post Pro Biden or Pro Harris threads.

We don't make politicians our entire personality.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

I also think it's interesting that the Leftists here never post Pro Biden or Pro Harris threads.

Yet, HERE you are on a Trump thread. LOL.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We love you too Justoneman, hence the fascination. LoL

Some of my ancestors apparently went west sometime around 1843.

As to your ""business"" put it online and it's a public affair, hence public domain.

Ile comment as i please to with the TnC ta very much.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

The donor Miriam Adelsen is the same donor who only recently was sent abusive text messages by a top Trump aide complaining that her PAC was run by rinos.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Was it only a week ago that this insult of a mega donor was made public? Now, Trump goes out of his way to praise his donor by trying to elevate the status of the award he himself gave her several years ago. Did this come from his own head or was he told to do something to undo the insults he had tossed at her.

I"m guessing he was told to do something to mend the rip in the fabric of donor/campaign unity that he had rendered. And he, being the goof ball he is ended up insulting the Congressional Medal of Honor to do it. He over compensated, again.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

*sigh* Once again for the simple minded : We Can See You Post History.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Damn him. I bet he pisses on flag in private and wipes his ass with classified documents. You are as pathetic as the media who wants this to be talking about all weekend.

Why don't you recycle the BS story about the Normandy Trip or him attack Gold Star Families.

No one who knows Trump and has voted for him will think this is anything other than someone saying this is an honor.

He in no way denigrated the MOH. At all.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Aside from what you see and hear, same as everyone else i suppose.

To think you could actually know him, how does that work?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join