It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says Civilian Award He Gave To Donor ‘Much Better’ Than Medal Of Honor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Still doesn't really answer why foreigners are so emotionally involved in our politics and our medals. It's just puzzling. That's not a bad thing. It's just an oddity to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
What is perplexing to the rest of the world though, is how many millions of Americans are taken in by Trumps con job on them.

They should be equally perplexed as to how many millions of Americans are taken in by the communist Harris con job on them. Both are bad ... in different ways.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The best answer i have FlyersFan.

America has the world by the b@lls in the same to similar manner the British Empire did in previous centuries.

It's your great nation's time to shine and lead the way.

Trust me when i say you dont want to give that turn at the helm away to the likes of China and regress into the annuls of history.

The rest of the civilised world watches FlyersFan and for very good reason given the information age in which we exist.

Does that make any sort of sense?

edit on 16-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Justoneman

We love you too Justoneman, hence the fascination. LoL

Some of my ancestors apparently went west sometime around 1843.

As to your ""business"" put it online and it's a public affair, hence public domain.

Ile comment as i please to with the TnC ta very much.

I think that is the world that put it there to help create that NWO at both our nations expense andy. Either way let us sort the minutia ourselves is what we mean in Tennessee.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: rigel4
What is perplexing to the rest of the world though, is how many millions of Americans are taken in by Trumps con job on them.

They should be equally perplexed as to how many millions of Americans are taken in by the communist Harris con job on them. Both are bad ... in different ways.

How did Trump con us.

We all see the hammer job and whack a mole they are doing to all things Trump so YOU BELIEVE he is WHAT THEY WANT you to believe.

It is that simple because it is easier to fool the masses than to ever convince them they have been bamboozled with lies as we see on this site.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Possibly Justoneman.

But in the end, we will be forced to come together as one race else continue to fight over ever-diminishing resources and petty religious indifference.

But for the correct reasons and not just the banker's and 1%ers reasons.

The world's is already connected in ways that cannot simply be pulled apart.

If anything the global pandemic should illustrate that fact and what happens when the dominoes start to fall more than any other event in recent history.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So, you're a globalist? Makes sense.

Not here! I'd rather fight for my own nation, than be brought down to the global median.

That's the problem here, with younger Americans. Many have never been outside the country and don't realize they live in the best country in the world.

I have no interest in lowering the lifestyle and culture of my people, just to appear hip to the rest of the world.

It makes sense, though, why so many non-Americans are here arguing against MAGA.

Don't fall for it. They want what we have, no matter what they tell you. Otherwise, they'd be spending their time working on their own countries and communities.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

No im not a globalist per-say.

Or if i come across that way not for the reasons you may imagine.

I'm practical and can see the road the future holds while we are divided as a race.

And all that's at the end of that tunnel is the stagnation of the current civilisation and a great fall of a cliff unless we change our ways and do great things together like America used to do on her own.

Fighting is what "they" want SourGrapes and i think you know the reason why.

Divide and conquer 101 really.

I'm not falling for anything, but the future is only bright if we choose to make it that way and it won't be whilst we continue to fight amongst ourselves.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

If that's the case, I agree. But, only if it's us against them. "Them" being the globalists, the people behind Kamala and Biden. We outnumber them, believe it or not.

Problem is, "they " control the channels we use to communicate.

Do you think the WHO should have control over global health?

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Mate im skint and robbing Peter to pay Paul like the rest.

Two kids in tow and a world that demands nothing but more cash monies, not even that any longer, but preferably bank transfers and card payments.

Trust me when i say I'm not on "Their" side.

Do you think the WHO should have control over global health?

That depends, plans need to be in place, say something like the black death plague came about.

Some kind of form of control is desirable rather than the alternative.

But i know what you are asking and i can see why and also the nefarious implications where population control could arise.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I dunno.

The emotional involvement level I see from foreigners in US politics is odd to me. Knowing the players, listening to all their speeches, taking sides so strongly, spending so much time on it. I don't get it. World leaders I know by name ... like nutball Erdogan in Turkey. But I don't listen to his speeches and get emotionally involved. Same with Maduro of Venezuela. Netanyahou of Israel. etc etc I know of them. Have a basic understanding of them. But am not emotionally involved and don't spend hours and hours following everything they say and discussing them. The interest level isn't there for me. So I find the interest level of foreigners with american politics to be perplexing.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

FlyersFan our TV and social media are laced with American politics so...........

We turn on a TV and NEWS channel/feed and we probably get the same to similar coverage regarding USA politics as you do.

Turn on a VPN and its exactly the same or thereabouts.

Such is the information age in which we exist.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I am talking about anyone voted or 'knows' him. It is not having to hang out and have beers and BBQ. I like his policies. If there was someone running as a 'Democrat' who had better policies I would vote for them. I am not party loyal by any means which is why I hated people like McCain, Romney and the rest of the ilk. They are Progressives like the DNC. They give two #s about the Constitution and man can they fund raise.

If this was anyone else, the media would say something to the affect of....

"Today the President said that the Presidential Medal of Freedom can be enjoyed as the highest civilian honor. They are able to enjoy that moment where soldiers are sometimes injured or dead. Sacrifice."

Instead, it becomes Trump hates the military.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You're seeing (being fed?) the same thing as we are. Difference is, those of us living here know more about what is going on. We see it, we are living it.

Democrats are typically more likely to believe the MSM because they don't leave the house much. They're watching life through a lense brought to them by the producers of the current "narrative".

We know crime is up because we're living it! We know gas and all staples are up because we're living it. We know what the teachers and schools are doing because we're living it.

The majority of welfare in the U.S. vote Democrat. It's because they're the easiest to control with their guaranteed checks and roofs over their heads.

You have to go outside to see what's happening.

You're intelligent, I feel like you're starting to come around.

If not, that's okay too. We can agree to disagree 🥂. Your vote won't affect me.
edit on 16-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer
This seems to be 100% at odds with how the vast majority of the military loves President Trump (well, the ones that aren't men who are wearing skirts anyway).
...and it is no big secret that the Biden Administration has pushed many soldiers into early retirement or chose to not reinlist after the despicable actions he ordered to take place in Afghanistan as well as the pushing of 'woke' politics onto them when our enemies are training for war in China and elsewhere.
Stolen elections (coup d'etat's) have consequences.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Exactly i dont get to vote, mine is simply an opinion.

I'm sure there are plenty of things that we would agree on.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I think it is like what we see on TV or media from Europe. Is it really as bad as what we are given or is it sensationalized? Seems like a lot of Sharia and not a lot of safety.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Exactly i dont get to vote, mine is simply an opinion.

I'm sure there are plenty of things that we would agree on.

That is true and we have.. That being said it is ok to have different points. We are truly living it like SourGrapes so kindly pointed out for us.

I do see "do good in you" as we say here. Well, we are telling you that we are against those who are a part of the game that is holding really the whole planet down. In our American names they are soiling the good will we are to each other and the world. When they stomp us out, there will be no country like this again and that is why it is soooo important to smash us down and take our lands, money and very souls.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I'm seeing illegals taking over the streets and the government is going after people who speak out against it.

Also, that Muslims have pretty much taken over London.

edit on 16-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join