It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says Civilian Award He Gave To Donor ‘Much Better’ Than Medal Of Honor

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I like you, Andy. I hope things are good for you in your area.

(Decided to break up the previous post, so not to confuse)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

LoL

No Sharia stuff where i hail from matafuchs.

I'm in Glasgow, Scotland, we kept the head for once and did not destroy anything.

London is crazy and kind of off the hook, i would be careful if you plan on visiting there, loads of petty crime and stabby people on the streets.

As to the rest of the UK, well things seem to be back to a level of normality.

I can only really comment on where i hail from with certainty and i would say it has been quite a boring summer thus far.

Wet and relatively warm so the plants are loving it.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Well that happened.

It was not "illegals" taking over the streets through, but Muslims youths that live here and those of the homegrown variety.

Protesters from all sides.

Not all of them choose to mob and riot though, although obviously some of them did.

London is again crazy, but i dont live there so cannot really comment as to it being taken over by Muslims.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Not here! I'd rather fight for my own nation, than be brought down to the global median.

Basic tribalism... the basic human flaw... the cause of all disputes , all wars and ultimately (
unless we change), will cost us our civilisation .

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Cheers SourGrapes.

Fine and dandy here in Bonny Scotland.

The weather could be a tad warmer(not very sunny today).

Aside from that just any other August.
edit on 16-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Enjoy the weather and whatever helps ya...

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm sure Trump's medal was unlike anything anyone has ever seen before. It is of the best quality and much better than all the other medals.

Trump's medals are beating all the other medals in all the polls and that is saying a lot let me tell you.

The medal of honor is a failing video game series that had to be re started many times while Trump's medals last for ever and are made of the finest materials.

Trump's medals are better than the failing Olympic medals that corrode when worn against the skin . Ask the US skateboarding Olympic medalist he can tell you all about it.

/s

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
No one can ever say the left loves soldiers and most soldiers would die for trump. I really do not think he dislikes soldiers

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Because they were made with Chinese gold...

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Because they were made with Chinese gold...

I think this one is bronze.

edit on 5310820America/Chicagopm16 by 5thHead because: 🥉

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

All the Chinese metals. If they used metals from the US they would be the best metals. Better than Russia. Better than Chyyyyna. We need a better Olympics. Better. When I am president, and they come to LA, I will

MAKE THE OLYMPICS....GREAT AGAIN!

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So, who owns the metal in the US ?

Steel. What country is in charge of our steel production ?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

So, who owns the metal in the US ?

Steel. What country is in charge of our steel production ?

As and Environmental Scientist who protested to the EPA in meetings about this, CHINA is making a lot of our steel and polluting their country like we did ours before regulations. So there needs to be a balance I pleaded on deaf ears. I am out of the loop retired from those debates with them for good. I have hopefully infected the youth with my EPA skepticism based on the solid data I am using to counter them and push back on outlandish EPA overreach of regs. We would be a manufacturing giant still. Easily fits their nefarious plans at the DS. Now, after aviation we offer some cars people will buy world wide and we offer ideas.

edit on 17000000423120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

All the Chinese metals. If they used metals from the US they would be the best metals. Better than Russia. Better than Chyyyyna. We need a better Olympics. Better. When I am president, and they come to LA, I will

MOGA? sounds good, why not.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

MOGA? sounds good, why not.

How about lets just drop them. They are not worth our time anymore. The World games will have to suffice.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

All the EPA did was shut down American production because ot was cheaper to move productions to China then it was to build a cleaner manufacturing plant. We have the technology to capture all the bad particulates but it's expensive to do so. When a company would have to spend hundreds of millions to upgrade a plant or half that to open a factory in China. Which would you choose?

Anytime the government starts trying to pick winners and losers they only make things worse. And they made it so the only option is tariffs on Chinese steal making it cheaper to build here even with cleaner emission standards. But of course this makes anything made with steel more expensive which leads to inflation etc.

Heres the biggest problem the US could go down to zero carbon emissions but countries like China India Pakistan in fact most of 3rd world continue to increase their's making any Gains the west could make disappear. So global warming cannot be resolved by controlling emissions. Are only hope would be an international group like UN sets up carbon capture facilities throughout the globe. Wr have the technology just no money to be made doing it so no one is willing to spend the money

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Nobody believes Trump hates vets. Vets love Trump. Vets don't love Kamala.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Vote Vets Candidates....Ha!

Link

The VFW? Hmmmm,Sounds like what I said...

While the Presidential Medal of Freedom maybe our nation’s highest civilian award, the Medal of Honor is more sacred as it represents the gallantry and intrepidity of courageous and selfless service members, often at the cost of grievous wounds and even their lives. It’s because of our Medal of Honor recipients that great Americans like Miriam Adelson have the freedom to live to their fullest potential and make such lasting contributions to our great nation.

No one cares because they know Trump loves Vets and what he has done for them.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Exactly!

The EPA is a tool of this at the top. The folks at the bottom have some woke Mo fo's for sure, but many of them I found to be logical and smart. They also couldn't say some logical things to superiors and keep their jobs. I couldn't work in that type of atmosphere. I am about the truth in data, not spin.

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Justoneman

All the EPA did was shut down American production because ot was cheaper to move productions to China then it was to build a cleaner manufacturing plant. We have the technology to capture all the bad particulates but it's expensive to do so. When a company would have to spend hundreds of millions to upgrade a plant or half that to open a factory in China. Which would you choose?

Anytime the government starts trying to pick winners and losers they only make things worse. And they made it so the only option is tariffs on Chinese steal making it cheaper to build here even with cleaner emission standards. But of course this makes anything made with steel more expensive which leads to inflation etc.

Heres the biggest problem the US could go down to zero carbon emissions but countries like China India Pakistan in fact most of 3rd world continue to increase their's making any Gains the west could make disappear. So global warming cannot be resolved by controlling emissions. Are only hope would be an international group like UN sets up carbon capture facilities throughout the globe. Wr have the technology just no money to be made doing it so no one is willing to spend the money

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join