It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ukrainian sortie into Kursk was coordinated by British intelligence services

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

You don't know Russians and our mentality.
1. The losses of Russian soldiers are orders of magnitude lower than the losses of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and NATO mercenaries, but for us it is still a tragedy.
2. Russians have a very high pain threshold.. It is much lower than in the West. If you anger Russians, they will eventually destroy everything around them and defeat any enemy. Considering the Western mentality, tolerance and unwillingness and inability to defend their country, as well as the fact that Western armies have become and are only capable of holding gay parades, your bravado looks ridiculous. Russia will steamroll the West if you anger Russians.
edit on 15-8-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

2. Russians have a very low pain threshold.

Dont you mean a "high" pain threshold?

After all, look what they are "Putin" up with for a start.
edit on 15-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Actually, MI6's main focus (and the SSB before it) was mostly on Germany back then.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

"Extradite" and "deport" are two different things.

Words really are not your strong point this afternoon.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Ahem. I don't think he actually referred to US citizens and this was more aimed at the likes of Tommy Robinson.

"Extradite", not "deport".

link   

If you anger Russians, they will eventually destroy everything around them and defeat any enemy.

I think that’s a bold statement considering Russia can’t even take on a country with no navy, and barely an Air Force.

The losses for you all are more than they were in Afghanistan, which was one of the dominos that fell ahead of the collapse of the USSR.

Russia will likely be the one with leverage at the table. But make no mistake, this won’t be a win. The Russian military was truly tested on the world stage post USSR, and it’s proved to be plagued by poor logistics and equipment.

It’s one of the reasons why I haven’t bought into the wests fear that Russia was somehow going to go deep into Europe like Poland. If Ukraine put up this much of a fight, Poland would absolutely wax Russia 1v1. If NATO is in the equation, Russia can only talk about their nukes.

link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You beat me to it.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Russia will steamroll the West if you anger Russians.

Stop being silly RT.
Russia can't even beat Ukraine let alone the combined might of NATO etc.

I do have one reservation about this counter-strike into Russian territory; for many reasons Russian troops are performing quite poorly in Ukraine, one of those being poor motivation.
Its one thing fighting Russian soldiers who don't really know why they are fighting in Ukraine - historically when it gets tough and things get bogged down Russia tends to turn tail and retreat - Afghanistan/WWI.
Fighting Russian soldiers who are repelling invaders in thier homeland will be a different prospect altogether.....and Putin will spin this as if its a full scale NATO invasion of Russia.

edit on 15/8/24 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Looks like the UK is going to get nuked, again.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I read it and contributed to it - did you.
And I actually live here in the UK....as well you know.

They aren't seeking extradition of non-UK citizens at all and to be honest I'd be amazed if anything actually comes of it.

Its populist sloganeering and won't happen.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

He will conflate just about anything and everything in his attempt to spread division and discontent.

Unfortunately for RT one thing is not like the other.

edit on 15-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I was going to comment.

I don't think i'll bother.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Looks like the UK is going to get nuked, again.

It’s what it always boils down to once we point out the poor performance of the conventional Russian military 😔

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Have to love it through.

Ukrainian farmers spank the Russian Monkey.

And it's the UK that orchestrated it.

Nothing to do with the fact that Putin is in the wrong postcode.

And the favour being returned in kind.

Let's blame the UK.

I dont know what the boys smoking.........

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
If you anger Russians, they will eventually destroy everything around them and defeat any enemy.

You mean they aren't angry at being used as fodder by Putin and his mad scheme of invading a sovereign foreign country, getting them killed and maimed for his own glory? Sounds like a bunch of useful idiots to me. They SHOULD be mad at Putin and they should 'destroy everything around them and defeat him', as you said, because he is destroying them and he doesn't give a rats backend about them.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Also, I remember one of the narratives the Russians were saying was something along the lines of “liberating” Ukraine. Implying that Ukrainians wanted to be under Russian control, as if they forgot what that looked like under the USSR.

But alas, the country who was smaller, and lacked things like a navy and air force have staved off a bigger aggressor. To me, that shows a strong determination not to be controlled by Russia.

This is also evident that they were voting towards candidates who would bring them into the EU, which is what ultimately kicked this whole thing off.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

You believe your propaganda, it is not Ukraine that is fighting Russia, but the entire NATO bloc, the entire "West". Any child knows this, even in a remote village in Africa or South America. Only for you it is a surprise. Or maybe you are a very small child and do not understand anything? Or maybe you are simply zombified by Western propaganda?

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I said only what I said. Leave your interpretations of my words for breakfast to the cannibals from New Zealand.))))

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Look at the border Russia now shares with NATO nations via driving Sweden and Finland into their arms.

Smart thinking Mr Putin your doing spiffingly methinks.

Anyhoo more meat into the grinder and its all good................

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join