It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walz is Nuts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I would love to see the right wingers become fact-finding machines, would actually make for real debate.

Biden debated Trump. Was that real debate?
Up till then, the left maintained Biden was sharp as ever. Shortly after, the dems dumped him.

That's how the left debates. They lie their asses off, then suddenly change their entire narrative. That's why it's imppossible to have a REAL debate with them. They inhabit an alternate reality.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

He is part of the Harris-Walz ticket, there is something they are doing right because...

elections2024.thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Surprised Walz told them to only use paintballs as ammo.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

He is part of the Harris-Walz ticket, there is something they are doing right because...

elections2024.thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

I would love to see the right wingers become fact-finding machines, would actually make for real debate.

Up till then, the left maintained Biden was sharp as ever. Shortly after, the dems dumped him.

Say what? When did Trump ever had a real debate with anyone. He just rambles on and on.
edit on q00000027831America/Chicago3030America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

And apparently the orders were to go through neighborhood streets at night being aggressive, yelling at people and shooting them with paintball guns because apparently everyone is dog sh@t. ...thank you Walz.

So now do I take the "law and order" position while you defend civil rights?

What happened to "Walz let his cities burn for 4 days before deploying the National Guard?" (Not saying you personly said that, but it was an argument used a week ago)

This is what the deployed National Guard looks like on the first day of deployment. Day 5 of the riots.

Sorta apocalyptic feeling, but that's what it looks like.

Their orders were to make sure everyone was adhering to the imposed curfew and that's what following their orders looks like.

Apparently there wasn't an exemption for the "front stoop" to be considered "at home."

The law and order reflex kicks in, and the "public as the enemy" ethos many are instilled during training sees everyone outside as a defiant citizen in that moment.

And I feel bad for everyone. I feel bad for the barely adult guardsman patrolling their own cities. And I feel bad for those sitting on a porch taking it in getting treated like potential rioters.

Everyone gets a derangement pass between March 2020 and Feb 2021.
edit on 14-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

link   
So, in Minnesota, the NG now has the right to shoot homeowners on their porch...on their own property?
And democrats defend this?

link   
From what I gather Minnesota had lockdowns during this time period and both the riots and covid 19 were being used as justifications for said lockdowns.

Prison world

So, yes. It looks like covid 19 lockdowns were being enforced during this time under tim schmaltz.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Say what? When did Trump ever had a real debate with anyone. He just rambles on and on.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
So, in Minnesota, the NG now has the right to shoot homeowners on their porch...on their own property?

That is correct. Minnesota is like California, but with more violent leaders.

Tim Walz, Keith Ellison, and Ilhan Omar, are most notable.

edit on 1482024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

He just did it with that Elon interview, with Elon interjecting 'yeahs' all the way through. LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Quite right!

Biden won that debate handily!

Odd he dropped out.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

That is correct. Minnesota is like California, but with more violence per capita.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time democrats celebrated the shooting of unarmed citizens.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

He just did it with that Elon interview, with Elon interjecting 'yeahs' all the way through. LOL

Tell me you didn't listen to it without telling me you didn't listen to it.

edit on 8 14 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

Quite right!

Odd he dropped out.

Yeah, Biden was "sharp as a tack" and "never better" at that debate.

link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Tell me you didn't watch it without telling me you didn't watch it.

I didn't watch it - I listened to the droning on and on audio.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

That is correct. Minnesota is like California, but with more violence per capita.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time democrats celebrated the shooting of unarmed citizens.

First order of business for 2025 is cleaning up the news media who have been lying and covering up for Democrats since 2016.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

What do you think of this debate? Your beloved Kamala Harris was exposed. And that's just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I fixed my post - doesn't change the fact you didn't listen.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

Quite right!

Odd he dropped out.

After his Trump assassination attempt failed, Pelosi, Obama, Schumer forced Biden to step aside.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join