It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walz is Nuts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
was the video a deep fake?

I'm googling around. Half the sites say it's real.
Half say it's not really LEOs in Minnesota with paintball guns during COVID.
Not sure which ones are factual ...

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It was the NG and police. It was after the curfew in the area due to the protests.

A video posted to Twitter Saturday night is going viral after apparently showing law enforcement in Minneapolis shooting paint rounds at residents on their porch after curfew went into effect.

Tanya Kerssen posted the video to Twitter shortly after 9:30 p.m., showing what she says is the Minnesota National Guard and Minneapolis police sweeping her residential street in the Whittier Neighborhood.

[url=https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/light-em-up-video-appears-to-show-law-enforcement-shooting-paint-rounds-at-citizens-on-their-porch]Link[/u rl]
edit on 14-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

It's real, but it has nothing to do with COVID. It was the Minnesota PD trying to keep people in their house during the Floyd riots. Other than being the governor of the state, Walz had nothing to do with it. It was riot police doing riot police things.
edit on 14-8-2024 by Euronymous2625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
was the video a deep fake?

it appears to be real people with real paintball guns, and they appear to have shot a real person.
Maybe it was just ANTIFA, but I heard they were a myth. This only solidifies the idea that if a group like this ever marches on a community, they should be shot the very first time they fire on the public in their own homes. If they were cops, they were bad ones. This is a dangerous path to go down. I don't think the DERP's thought this through at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
It was the Minnesota PD trying to keep people in their house during the Floyd riots.

Ah ... so why didn't they go after the rioters instead of the people who were sitting on their own property on their own front porches? Doesn't sound right.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
During the Covid scare, Walz had a "snitch on your neighbor" policy. You could report non-compliers to the authorities via phone or email. That's a fact. Proven and irrefutable.

Walz defends snich hotline

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Never said that. I'm just putting out the evidence of what has happened in the past.

And looking at this more. This seems to be from the Floyd protest. The cops didn't want anyone out on the street. And made sure they were inside.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The video, which is believed to originally be from May 30, 2020, does show members of the National Guard and MPD ensuring people were adhering to curfew orders that were set by Walz following protests after Floyd’s death, USA Today reported back in 2020.

Confirmed it was the Minnesota National Guard.
The video is very real.
Tampon Tim Walz was the commander in chief of the Minnesota National Guard.
Tampon Tim Walz was also a retired member of the Minnesota National Guard.

He’s also a blue falcon and stolen valor criminal.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: 5thHead

The video is from the Floyd protests and many on here cheered it when it was originally posted.

This once again shows the Right has no real response to Harris and Walz so now they've taken to making up things.
WTF are you talking about?

That’s like saying you can’t discredit this pile of sh!t, so now you’re making things up.

Kamala has no policy. Failed at the border czar job, and slept her way to the top.And is the nominee for now because the Democrat stooges and sycophants are carrying out the NWO’s orders for new puppets.

Walz appears to be a leftist goon that is a tool personally and had LEO shoot people with paintballs ON THEIR PORCH (private property) and endorses a Muslim zealot as his “Master Teacher”.

Stay on topic please. This is about Walz. Jesus.
edit on 14-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It's real, but it has nothing to do with COVID. It was the Minnesota PD trying to keep people in their house during the Floyd riots. Other than being the governor of the state, Walz had nothing to do with it. It was riot police doing riot police things.
“RI0t PoLIcE dOiN RiOt ThInGz”

Oh? Like letting the Twin Cities burn?

Okaaaay.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I read your passage and see that Yes, it was the national guard. If that's true then Walz authorized it and is responsible.

And apparently the orders were to go through neighborhood streets at night being aggressive, yelling at people and shooting them with paintball guns because apparently everyone is dog sh@t. ...thank you Walz.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
Sure. Go for it. I’ll start.

Did Vance tell LEOs to shoot people during Covid?

No. Neither did Walz.

Mods, file this garbage in the LOL bin.
This thread ain’t goin anywhere.

Let’s discuss some of the immoral achievements of the Leftists VP pick further shall we?

I’ll add, telling folks to snitch on your neighbors is the start of the decline of and height of hypocrisy when it comes to freedom.

Please discuss.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

and endorses a Muslim zealot as his “Master Teacher”.

We would love to hear more about this ^^
It might explain his infatuation with changing the Minnesota flag into a Somalia flag.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

It might explain his infatuation with changing the Minnesota flag into a Somalia flag.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're welcome

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It's amazing how a leftist will blindly accept anything their beloved leaders do or say, and reject any evidence to the contrary. They'll scoff at anyone who questions the narrative. They'll argue, deflect, sidestep, and divert like their lives depend on it.

BUT, as soon as the conservatives (especially Trump) are in question, suddenly the leftists become fact-finding machines. They'll jump through innumerable hoops and climb the highest mountain of data to find something "bad" that Trump did 10 years ago.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
It's amazing how a leftist will blindly accept anything their beloved leaders do or say, and reject any evidence to the contrary. They'll scoff at anyone who questions the narrative. They'll argue, deflect, sidestep, and divert like their lives depend on it.

BUT, as soon as the conservatives (especially Trump) are in question, suddenly the leftists become fact-finding machines. They'll jump through innumerable hoops and climb the highest mountain of data to find something "bad" that Trump did 10 years ago.

I would love to see the right wingers become fact-finding machines, would actually make for real debate.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

You can correct the name in the title from Waltz to Walz before the system won't allow it. I think you have 2 hours.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

I believe there might be a thread on it?

Quite interesting, and disturbing too.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

I would love to see the right wingers become fact-finding machines, would actually make for real debate.

So. I believe Trump is a buffoon, and Vance should leave the insults to Trump

Next? Again this is about Walz. So debate amigo.

As in what are his shining qualities that make him prime VP material and a W for America and Democratic Principles?

Because I’m not seeing much so far in his favor. Facts.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Gracias amigo. 😎

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join