It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walz is Nuts

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Tim Walz Love Of Chyna

Clearly there is something not right here. Move over Chyna Joe.
I am struggling to understand why he would choose the anniversary date of Tiananmen Square massacre as the ideal date to get married because he would remember the date?

More Weird

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

I'm more convinced, in a strange reversal of normal party politics you are defending the Minneapolis riots as mostly peaceful (which is true, but not true enough) as I defend police and military actions as justified.

This election cycle is fueled by irony and convenience. Myself included.
edit on 14-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

I'm more convinced, in a strange reversal of normal party politics you are defending the Minneapolis riots as mostly peaceful (which is true, but not true enough) as I defend police and military actions as justified.

This election cycle is fueled by irony.

just to be clear, you don't think what the video showed was wrong?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Yes, the order was a response to the George Floyd protests, not COVID, and Walz ordered a curfew from 5/29/20 to 5/31/20.

patch.com...

There is no evidence Walz ordered paint balls to be shot. That may be the National Guard’s tactic of enforcing the curfew.

I don’t agree with the order. I think it is a mildly violent form of terrorism.

I just wanted to point out how this post is a lie for connecting this story to COVID rather than George Floyd. Most of the commenters here would probably have agreed with Walz’ order and the National Guard’s terrorism if they knew it was to quell the George Floyd protests.
edit on 14-8-2024 by ByeByeAmericanPie because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2024 by ByeByeAmericanPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

This election cycle is fueled by irony and convenience. Myself included.
Oh. Okay.

I mean you do you.

But yeah, no.

I’m inclined to wonder why the left would pick a guy that needs people shot with paintballs by police, travels dozens of time to China, and loves him a religious zealot that ascribed affinity for Hitler as their VP.

Strange reversal of normal party politics and all….

But you read into my replies however you like.

Irony and inconvenience and all.

[[[SNIPPED]]]
edit on 14-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Aug 14 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Wasn't Trump calling the antifa rioters domestic terrorists and suggesting the national guard could shoot them with live ammo? Like shooting shoplifters. I swear that was of his many many impulsive/compulsive tweets.

I do remember there being considerable support for this type of treatment in Portland or any place liberal during the first few weeks.

I just think it's humorous that they're no longer an out of control liberal city that deserves the National Guard.

Yes, I'm calling this selective plastic outrage to blast the candidate you don't like without regard to previous positions held.

Trump sang his praises for this once, lest we soon forgot. Seems like opinion here is rather malleable.

So here is my selective plastic defense of overzealous riot police and NG service members.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The uniforms were black and Police was on them. Kind of a give away.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Wasn't Trump calling the antifa rioters domestic terrorists and suggesting the national guard could shoot them with live ammo? Like shooting shoplifters. I swear that was of his many many impulsive/compulsive tweets.

I do remember there being considerable support for this type of treatment in Portland or any place liberal during the first few weeks.

I just think it's humorous that they're no longer an out of control liberal city that deserves the National Guard.

Yes, I'm calling this selective plastic outrage to blast the candidate you don't like without regard to previous positions held.

Trump sang his praises for this once, lest we soon forgot. Seems like opinion here is rather malleable.

So here is my selective plastic defense of overzealous riot police and NG service members.
That’s odd. I recall Biden suggesting Antifa was a myth.

But no. I’m not defending crap. I’m curious about Walz and his true nature/intentions.

You’re doing whataboutism again, and putting words in my mouth.

I don’t like Trump. I’m curious why the Left is defending this no-name goose-stepper as their VP.

Care to address that?

Again. Stay on topic please.

(post by 5thHead removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I don’t like Trump. I’m curious why the Left is defending this no-name goose-stepper as their VP.

Care to address that?

Because it's not JD Vance. And it really is that petty.

The epitome of heteronotmative gender roles as cultural identify telling me my goal should be to reproduce in a monogamous Christian marriage. Maybe not directly, but that's how him and his "childless cat lady" chauvinism thinks.

And heteronormative gender role reinforcement is something I have spent a disordinate amount of time fighting with my opinion.

I just don't really let loose with that opinion that much, because 1970s radical feminism ideals are disliked by most, especially here.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

originally posted by: quintessentone

Can we compare Walz and Vance for some laughs?
Sure. Go for it. I’ll start.

Did Vance tell LEOs to shoot people during Covid?

More like this:

You prove it again and again...liberals just cannot seem to meme!! It's hilarious actually!!

I wouldn't call EITHER of these guys!!

Edit..."HEY, WALZ...NEED A LITTLE HELP HERE!!!"

(Walz)..."HUH??? WHAT YOU SAY??? HUHH?? Can't hear a goddamn thing!!" I WORKED IN AR-TILLER-EE!!

edit on 8/14/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

you will always have the cats.....

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Care to address that?

Because it's not JD Vance. And it really is that petty.

The epitome of heteronotmative gender roles as cultural identify telling me my goal should be to reproduce in a monogamous Christian marriage. Maybe not directly, but that's how him and his "childless cat lady" chauvinism thinks.

And heteronormative gender role reinforcement is something I have spent a disordinate amount of time fighting with my opinion.

I just don't really let loose with that opinion that much, because 1970s radical feminism ideals are disliked by most, especially here.
Okey-doke.

I mean I get that. But also if you’ve heard Walz’ wife describe the euphoria she felt at smelling burning tires in her city, I might have to flip a coin on who I’d spend a lifetime with.

Vance’s wife is a looker at least…..
edit on 14-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

We're now getting into militant LGBT(but mostly the L) manifesto territory.

The Manifesto was called The Woman Identified Woman. It had somewhat of a resurgence in 2022. But that's where the "heteronormative" buzzword comes from.

And I'm not that militant.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The delivery of the manifesto was a watershed moment during the period of second-wave feminism. The primary focus of the period was gender inequality in law and culture. The Radicalesbians argued that mere opposition to patriarchy in American society would be ineffective and inefficient to bring about the triumph of feminism, due to the sheer dominance of patriarchy.

The manifesto points out that, although changes have occurred in American society for women, these changes are superficial, nominal displays presented to cope with the rising tide of feminism. The manifesto claims the overt political actions of "liberating women" are overshadowed by the covertly oppressive civil actions of men. [(b]today called virtue signaling) It also questions the validity of the core ideals of feminism and feminist movements and alerted feminists to the threat of passive feminine argument

But it still pisses me off like the most militant when guys like JD Vance suggest American culture is one where women are supposed to reproduce and give the SOTU rebuttal from their place in the kitchen. I am almost militant enough to blast her for being a self-oppressing patriarch apologist. Despite it being her personal choice to speak from wherever and be as patriarchal she wants to.

The feminazi empowerment conundrum.This even includes who dictates beauty standards. Like the mostly woman-hating gay male dominated fashion industry. Sexy becomes looking like an emaciated lanky 12 year old boy.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

We're now getting into militant LGBT(but mostly the L) manifesto territory.

The Manifesto was called The Woman Identified Woman. It had somewhat of a resurgence in 2022. But that's where the "heteronormative" buzzword comes from.

And I'm not that militant.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The delivery of the manifesto was a watershed moment during the period of second-wave feminism. The primary focus of the period was gender inequality in law and culture. The Radicalesbians argued that mere opposition to patriarchy in American society would be ineffective and inefficient to bring about the triumph of feminism, due to the sheer dominance of patriarchy.

The manifesto points out that, although changes have occurred in American society for women, these changes are superficial, nominal displays presented to cope with the rising tide of feminism. The manifesto claims the overt political actions of "liberating women" are overshadowed by the covertly oppressive civil actions of men. [(b]today called virtue signaling) It also questions the validity of the core ideals of feminism and feminist movements and alerted feminists to the threat of passive feminine argument

But it still pisses me off like the most militant when guys like JD Vance suggest American culture is one where women are supposed to reproduce and give the SOTU rebuttal from their place in the kitchen. I am almost militant enough to blast her for being a self-oppressing patriarch apologist. Despite it being her personal choice to speak from wherever and be as patriarchal she wants to.

The feminazi empowerment conundrum.This even includes who dictates beauty standards. Like the mostly woman-hating gay male dominated fashion industry. Sexy becomes looking like an emaciated lanky 12 year old boy.

Your post is by far the most insightful of all and see where ATS put it? In the background.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Thank you.

But it wasn't buried by ATS, at least not for me specifically. It was moved to off topic. I did get some moderation in my favor, but I don't think that was directly topic related and was intended to be offensive.

I also don't think my feminism would be appreciated here. I let it slip, but there are also feminists who come from a position where we can use our attributes as women to EXPLOIT the patriarch, which can be considered more empowering because it uses sex to our advantage in a disadvantaged playing field. Like dating Willie Brown for career reasons, if I'm just going to call it out.

Sort of a "Witch Feminism."

There is no consensus among women on the role of the patriarch, or even how patriarchal society is.

So I generally bite my online lip on female empowerment issues. Very few (especially conservative women) want to hear my views on society being horrible to womenkind from the Code of Ur-Nammu on - eventually becoming made from a male rib bone by a male god. Or that it brainwashed women to subservience and led to a pervasive patriarchal culture for thousands of years.

I think because all embryos are inherently female, MALE is the rib bone offshoot mutation.

But those topics get twisted. And second wave feminism inevitably confronts the empowerment conundrum.

Like, did Gwen Stefani sell out to the Patriarch or use it to become an empowered pop culture sex symbol with a Vegas Residency?

Yet my best friend in high school cried (and I was dissappointed) when Return of Saturn came out because we felt Gwen sold out her feminism to the patriarchal male dominated industry with this song.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 12:34 AM
link   

a reply to: quintessentone

I think because all embryos are inherently female, MALE is the rib bone offshoot mutation.

That goes without saying. Not surprised. 🥱💤

edit on 15-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

The video is from the Floyd protests and many on here cheered it when it was originally posted.

This once again shows the Right has no real response to Harris and Walz so now they've taken to making up things.
I looked and couldn’t find a thread on that. I remember seeing it here but don’t remember people cheering it on.
Got a link for that claim for some context? Please post it.
edit on 15-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 03:08 AM
link   

edit on 15-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thread moved and killed

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join