It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walz is Nuts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It seems like crazy stuff about this Waltz guy keeps dropping. It's like every time I turn around I hear something awful about the guy.

So, maybe we have just a thread where we add stuff as things come out rather than a new thread every five minutes.

To start with is this....

During covid Walz instructed the national guard to walk around neighborhoods shooting people sitting on their porches with paintball guns.

www.wnd.com...

In the video you can see police officers walking the streets of Minneapolis on May 30, 2020, screaming at residents and shooting paintballs at anyone who is sitting on their porch."

I honestly can't believe this is America. How is this allowed. How is he a candidate for VP.

He should be put in prison as far as I'm concerned. This isn't right.

edit on 5311111America/Chicagoam14 by 5thHead because: Sp

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
During covid Walz instructed the national guard to walk around neighborhoods shooting people sitting on their porches with paintball guns.

If I got hit by one of those or were forced into my house by one of those, I'd be finding a way to sue. Looks like Walz is going to get away with this crap, but it's a clue for all the lemmings ... this Russianesque crap is what you get when you vote Harris/Walz.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Can we compare Walz and Vance for some laughs?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Sure. Go for it. I’ll start.

Did Vance tell LEOs to shoot people during Covid?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'm sure you will whatabout your way through most of this Sillyoleme. But you may want to either not post, or stay on topic. I think many here are tired of your garbage, and you might get flagged for your usual off topic tears.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The video is from the Floyd protests and many on here cheered it when it was originally posted.

This once again shows the Right has no real response to Harris and Walz so now they've taken to making up things.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: 5thHead

If I got hit by one of those or were forced into my house by one of those, I'd be finding a way to sue. Looks like Walz is going to get away with this crap, but it's a clue for all the lemmings ... this Russianesque crap is what you get when you vote Harris/Walz.

they are pretty lucky nobody returned fire. Shoot at me, and I am obligated to return fire. It's a bad idea.
edit on 14-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm sure you will whatabout your way through most of this Sillyoleme. But you may want to either not post, or stay on topic. I think many here are tired of your garbage, and you might get flagged for your usual off topic tears.

Is that a 'yes'?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

if I'm the guy to make the call, let me know.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Can you stay on topic for a change ... for some laughs?

This is about WALZ.
Wanna' talk about Vance?
Go start a thread on him.

Walz had LEOs shooting people with paintball guns during
his extreme COVID lockdowns. It was Russia-esque and
abusive.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

More like this:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
they are pretty lucky nobody returned fire. Shoot at me, and I am obligated to return fire. It's a bad idea.

If they had pulled that crap in Texas they would have gotten shot.
And they would have deserved it.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

The video is from the Floyd protests and many on here cheered it when it was originally posted.

This once again shows the Right has no real response to Harris and Walz so now they've taken to making up things.

My response is.....................they are very very liberal so anyone who isnt on board with progressive very liberal ideology is going to be very very upset when they win. TPTB are definitely not gonna let Trump in again.

I think and I dont know when it happened but I was watching a documentary called "evidence of revision" about RFK assassination and just listening to him speak versus hearing LBJ speak it is very clear there are two parts of the Democrat party even then. I think that's why they had to kill RFK he was too popular. Like even way more popular than JFK.

I just wish there was somebody like him running. It seems the democrat party or the people at the forefront of the Democrat party want these LBJ type democrats instead of the RFK type. Which I think is really to their detriment. Well, to society's detriment actually. I want everybody to somewhat get along, not have these extremely one sided either way far left or far right people always running. It makes us more divided.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

So are the Republicans committed fully to out of context misinformation or what's up with that?

Fox News Fact Check:

www.livenowfox.com...

No, National Guard didn’t enforce COVID-19 curfew with paintball guns.

The video, which is believed to originally be from May 30, 2020, does show members of the National Guard and MPD ensuring people were adhering to curfew orders that were set by Walz following protests after Floyd’s death, USA Today reported back in 2020.

patch.com...

The police action was not related to COVID-19 lockdowns, and there is no evidence that Walz asked officers to shoot paintballs at residents.

Over/under for how many times Trump will repeat this false claim?

Or neglect to remember this:

www.fox9.com...

Or this pre-Flord tweet full of praise from Trump about how he actually handled covid.

edit on 14-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: Links and tweets added post reply

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

So are the Republicans committed fully to out of context misinformation or what's up with that?

Fox News Fact Check:

www.livenowfox.com...

No, National Guard didn’t enforce COVID-19 curfew with paintball guns

patch.com...

The police action was not related to COVID-19 lockdowns, and there is no evidence that Walz asked officers to shoot paintballs at residents.

Over/under for how many times Trump will repeat this false claim?

who were the people in black marching in the street and shooting people with paint ball guns? Where and when did this happen?

Facts please.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

No. Neither did Walz.

Mods, file this garbage in the LOL bin.
edit on 14-8-2024 by Euronymous2625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Let's add to this.

www.fox9.com...

Trump loved how Walz handled things. You can listen there on X.

Unearthed audio: Trump tells Tim Walz in 2020 he is “very happy” with his handling of George Floyd protests: “I fully agree with the way he handled it... [Tim Walz is an] excellent guy”

x.com...
edit on 10Wed, 14 Aug 2024 10:26:08 -0500America/Chicago24580 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

No. Neither did Walz.

Mods, file this garbage in the LOL bin.

I'm sure the mods are scrambling to see who can be the first to act on your orders, but in the mean time, can you explain where that video was taken and when? It sure looked like cops or someone of authority is marching through the streets telling folks to go inside, and they shot one person on their porch.

was the video a deep fake?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I don't know how it can be said there's no evidence for this when there is a video.

I'm not sure why Walz would want to shoot people with paintballs for sitting on their porch during a riot.

Wouldn't your recourses be better used going after people rioting?

There's no riot in the video.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Degradation33

Let's add to this.

www.fox9.com...

Trump loved how Walz handled things. You can listen there on X.

Unearthed audio: Trump tells Tim Walz in 2020 he is “very happy” with his handling of George Floyd protests: “I fully agree with the way he handled it... [Tim Walz is an] excellent guy”

x.com...

So if I show you a video of Trump being praised by democrats, then he's off the hook for all the hate? I love your rules!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join