It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the support for Donald Trump in 2024

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

There’s going to be clips and exposure.

I think it would be better to just present the real numbers, which as I’ve said are impressive on their own.

But once a group starts trying to make a Rube Goldberg of math to come up to 1b, it loses some of the steam.

And once the 1b claim is made, people will go out to die in a hill to make it make sense, which just diminishes the gains again.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

You mean content like his attack on labor unions or his continued claim of deporting ten of millions of people?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: matafuchs

I mean a billion views? That obviously means the majority of them weren’t even American. Then a large amount of the minority who were from the US probably weren’t even of voting age or have any intention of voting for him anyway.

Just sayin….

He is popular with many people in other countries worldwide. Gateway Pundit reported 72 million. Thats believable since that many people voted for him in 2020.
Also someone else posted a Wikipedia page which listed various foreign dignitaries who are endorsing him ( Bolsonaro of Brazil is one and I think Javier Millei is another )

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

You mean content like his attack on labor unions or his continued claim of deporting ten of millions of people?

Yes.

And furthermore, Yes.🤷🏻

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Their space. You realize others were hosting....right? I mean, are you trying to say they are lying about the size of their crowds when you defend Kamala and Trumps accusations?

Full on denial here.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Then do not listen. For someone always bashing him you talk about him....a lot. I mean...A loooooooottttttt

Mass expulsion of illegal immigrants? Sign me up to help.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

LOL

You should hear the attacks on labor unions by rank and file union members. Might give you the vapors.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I'd love to see that happen. Get back to law and order.
But there are tens of millions of them here.
There is no way to get rid of them all.
THey are like stray cats.
The democrats fed them and housed them for free.
Now they won't leave.
Just like stray cats in the neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Then do not listen. For someone always bashing him you talk about him....a lot. I mean...A loooooooottttttt

Biden/Harris have fast tracked 3.3m new American citizens - reported today.
You cant deport American citizens.
This was always the plan - get them in, make them citizens and get them to vote Demorcat - probably located in the states that are close electorally.
What people fail to understand is that the Democrats will have planned down to the last district with precision. They now exactly where they need vote and they will engineer what they need to.

edit on 13/8/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Oh I forgot the part where he said he would flee the country if he loses the election. Probably not the smartest thing to tell the judges in your multiple criminal trials that you're a fight risk while you're currently out on bond.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Oh I forgot the part where he said he would flee the country if he loses the election. Probably not the smartest thing to tell the judges in your multiple criminal trials that you're a fight risk while you're currently out on bond.

TRUE. Dumb move.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
UAW hits Musk, Trump with federal labor charges over union-busting comments - LINK

The United Auto Workers filed federal labor charges against Donald Trump and Elon Musk for their comments applauding the practice of firing employees who threaten to strike.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I'd love to see that happen. Get back to law and order.
But there are tens of millions of them here.
There is no way to get rid of them all.
THey are like stray cats.
The democrats fed them and housed them for free.
Now they won't leave.
Just like stray cats in the neighborhood.

All you have to do is hang out near the milk dish.
They’ll come to you.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

What do you mean attack on labor unions? You must be listening to the progressive media, as Trump has spoken to the auto workers union and told them that the focus on EVs could potentially put them out of jobs .
Oh course leave it to the Green New Deal Climate change radicals for disinfo
Furthermore, it’s probably the union leaders and not necessarily the workers, as many workers understand what’s at stake. The leaders have exploited workers for political benefit.
edit on 13-8-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

mean a billion views? That obviously means the majority of them weren’t even American. Then a large amount of the minority who were from the US probably weren’t even of voting age or have any intention of voting for him anyway.

here apply liberally,

That obviously means the majority of them weren’t even American.

that just means the members of the club slo joe got us back in so they can get more bucks are running scared.
edit on 13-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

Trump and Musk were talking about firing workers going on strike. Unfortunately for Trump and Musk it is illegal to fire workers for striking or threatening them if they plan on striking.

In fact, those auto workers you're talking about have filed a complaint with the Department of Labor against Trump and Musk for their comments.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

Trump and Musk were talking about firing workers going on strike. Unfortunately for Trump and Musk it is illegal to fire workers for striking or threatening them if they plan on striking.

In fact, those auto workers you're talking about have filed a complaint with the Department of Labor against Trump and Musk for their comments.

Is it illegal to talk about firing workers?

Eta: some of you people should really move to the UK or Canada where you can prosecute these speech and thought crimes.

edit on 13-8-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

... it is illegal to fire workers for striking or threatening them if they plan on striking.

It depends.

Gov Rights to Strike and Picket

Under federal law, you cannot be fired for participating in a protected strike or picketing against your employer. There are limitations and qualifications on the exercise of that right. Most strikes are protected, but certain kinds of strikes are not protected, depending on the object or purpose of the strike, on its timing, or on the conduct of the strikers. You can be lawfully fired for participating in an unprotected strike.

When a protected strike ends, you are entitled to return to work. If the reason for the strike was, in whole or in part, to protest one or more unfair labor practices, strikers must be immediately reinstated. If the strike was over economic issues, you are likewise entitled to immediate reinstatement except that if your employer hired permanent replacements, returning strikers are placed on a preferential hiring list. Your right to reinstatement may be lost if you have engaged in violence or other serious misconduct in connection with your strike or picketing activities.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You know why it has a billion views? I’ll tell you. It’s because the rest of the world, bar a few morons, realise that Trump is a good man who loves his country and wants good things for the world at large.

We can all see it just as we saw Biden was a shambling wreck and Kamala is a giggling moron. Shame it’s so hard to see in the USA. Baffling.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

It is illegal to threaten workers over striking. A Presidential candidate and a captain of industry talking publicly about firing striking workers could be a perceived threat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join