It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the support for Donald Trump in 2024

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

France, Britain, hell, even Iran have seen their populists lose in recent elections in favor of more Left candidates.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

France, Britain, hell, even Iran have seen their populists lose in recent elections in favor of more Left candidates.

How is that working out for France, Britain and Iran currently?

Two have bloody streets and the third is looking to strike at Israel any moment.

I bet you thought that was a real good zinger too.....

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
No one has said Trump has no support - it's just his support has a ceiling and it's not high enough to win the election.
The chances of Trump winning are very very low.
He had to win big, not just win, to avoid exactly what happened in 2020 - voter fraud in key areas.
It's not happening.
Conservatives and moderates supporting Trump need to move on and start figuring out who is the best candidate for 2028 - someone who can cut past the rigged elections, which will be even worse after 4 more years of these radical leftists.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
During that interview, the words lisp and dentures were trending.

People tuned in to laugh at how silly Trump sounded.

Listen to the interview, he sounds like Daffy Duck or Sylvester.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

France's election was rigged - openly.
Two parties did a deal to withdraw candidates in key areas in order to skew it so the party with most votes did not get the most seats. This was done after the first round when Le Penn won the most seats.

In Britain - the Labour party hold a massive majority on just 20% of the votes from eligible voters.
They got less votes than they did 5 years ago when they got smashed.
They basically seized power by default because people turned away from the Tories.

The US is headed the same way - the leftist candidate was not even elected to be the candidate and they changed the game just 4 months before the election, after their opposition had campaigned against Biden and spent millions on their campaign strategy.

edit on 13/8/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
During that interview, the words lisp and dentures were trending.

People tuned in to laugh at how silly Trump sounded.

Listen to the interview, he sounds like Daffy Duck or Sylvester.

youtu.be...

There was something very odd about the way he sounded.
However to suggest that the numbers of listeners who tuned in was to laugh at him is just plain trolling.
I am pleased that the mods are trying to get rid of such trolling.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: matafuchs

I mean a billion views? That obviously means the majority of them weren’t even American. Then a large amount of the minority who were from the US probably weren’t even of voting age or have any intention of voting for him anyway.

Just sayin….

Yeah only 12% of the world. Wow what a bombed effort. I bet most viewers watched from the deserts in North Africa or from caves in India. You know, places where the internet flourishes.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I don't always agree with this man, but his overviews are well thought out and rational.

edit on 13-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: fix link

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947
a reply to: matafuchs

If there were approximately 1 Billion views and only about 335 million people in the US, most of those views were probably from outside the US, and therefore not voters.

Brilliant deduction Watson. 😀 The nerves are shattered.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
My god, seeing the mental gymnastics y’all are going through is incredible!
“B-b-but a billion views means that most of them weren’t from the country”😂 I popped my corn last night after watching it just to see the implosion that’s currently happening on the left.
Maths be tough for some people!
However, I will argue with you using the your form of logic.
Since there were a billion views one could say that actually 100% of Americans watched it and loved it. They loved it because they love Trump. If 100% of Americans watched it then everyone is for
Trump, even you.
When did you join MAGA, and can we send you a hat?
a reply to: Boomer1947

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The 1 billion didn’t watch the clip,

From the OP’s source, the original space got 73m views.
I’m not sure if that’s people who tuned in or viewed the post.

He then goes on to say there were 4m tweets about the space, which when added up, the conversation as a whole got 1b views.

It’s in twitters own reporting that scrolling past something counts as a view, so if any of that shows up in your feed, than it’s a view whether or not you engaged with it. If you are following mainly political stuff on twitter, one person is likely multiple views in that math.

For perspective, Twitter on average has 220m~ daily users.

All that said, it’s still impressive. But 1b people didn’t listen to the interview, though I’m sure that will be claimed throughout the election.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Are you counting all the watch parties that 10s-100s of thousands of people were watching through? cause that’s what I did personally. There are also really cool things nowadays called speakers where more than one person can sit in a room and listen to the same thing at the same time…. criticalthinking yknow?
a reply to: CriticalStinker
edit on 13-8-2024 by Sisavran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sisavran

You think hundreds of thousands of people had watch parties?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Are you really that dense?
I’ll put it separately so it’s easier for you to decipher:

-Tens to hundreds of thousands of people watched it THROUGH watch parties which were hosted by someone.- (for example a YouTuber or social influencer)

That clear enough for ya?
I also love how you jumped to hundreds and ignored tens… it’s also convenient that you have nothing to say about those cool things called speakers😂

edit on 13-8-2024 by Sisavran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You seemed to paint a different picture in your previous post -

cause that’s what I did personally. There are also really cool things nowadays called speakers where more than one person can sit in a room and listen to the same thing at the same time….

edit on 13-8-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

(post by RazorV66 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
🥱 you are trying to argue semantics because you know you are wrong in your lowballing of the numbers.

You are ignoring the 2 facts I have stated which I will repeat so you don’t get distracted again.

1. Watch parties on YouTube and places other than X

2. Speakers like the ones in your phone or tv (I watched/listened to it with a couple friends (they aren’t included in your numbers based on your argument))

So you are severely underestimated how many people actually listened to it or watched something of a host listening to it.
You are wrong, take the L and move on.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I didn’t say an estimate of how many people watched it.

I said it wasn’t a billion and used the math musk posted to show how I came to that conclusion.

Whether or not watch parties had 100’s of thousands of views or 100m still doesn’t bring the number to a billion.

I noted it was still impressive for the turnout, but it seems like it’s trying to be framed there were a billion people who listened to it.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The Space capped out around 2 million concurrent viewers. Less than the normal amount of viewers watching Fox News at that time.

Everything else is just them trying to take total impressions and lie about that being the amount of people that watched.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Notice how the viewership is being attacked and the actual content is being ignored??

Support comes in many forms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join