It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the support for Donald Trump in 2024

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
There are so many threads in here about how there are issues in the Trump campaign. All the 'fired' employes talking to CNN. MSNBC everyday has a new inside source. The people are fleeing Trump. The GOP is dead. No one wants to listen to him.His rallies are empty....and at the same time we are provided with AI images and another candidate who was not chosen and still have not done a press conference in 25 days. Calls Trump a coward while hiding. A true Progressive.

We hear the polling is through the roof! Trump is losing everywhere......Kamala in 3 weeks gained 12 points and is doing better than Joe. Please.

Last night in a conversation, not interview, with Elon Musk the following happened with Trump. It was a great conversation. A lot was talked about and I am sure someone will post the BBC and the lies.....bring it on.

The message followed a previous post outlining that, "Between 7:47 PM and 10:47 PM ET, President Donald Trump's Space post received 73 million views. During the same period, there were 4 million posts about Elon Musk and President Trump's conversation on đť•Ź, generating a total of 998 million views."

Link

A billion views. For one conversation and NOT on a major media network. I think you are seeing what can be done on a platform that can mold itself and change.

Are you going to still tell us there is no support? That the polls are correct?

I truly thought they would bring in 200k....something like that. Still big but not like this.

He also is tapping the Gen-Z crowd...no one expected his meeting with Adin Ross to blow up like that.

Link

Are we still going to say no one is going to vote for the mean tweeter?
edit on 8132024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The evidence that Trump went up in votes from 2016 to 2020 is all the proof you really need.

I find it difficult to believe that there are people out there who voted for Trump in 2020 that will not be voting for him this time around.

Happy to hear anyone making this claim or providing evidence of it.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I mean a billion views? That obviously means the majority of them weren’t even American. Then a large amount of the minority who were from the US probably weren’t even of voting age or have any intention of voting for him anyway.

Just sayin….

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It was all just Media people, listening to get sound bites to slam him.

Not real people that would vote for him.

He doesn't have that many supporters.

Know thy enemy type of thing.

There, did I miss any excuse?
Probably.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

By all means, show that evidence......

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I'm voting for the out law!

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Thanks for the input.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
Just sayin….

Gunna' have to back that speculation up ... just sayin' ...

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have voted in the democrat primaries side of the ballot for years, yet I usually vote Republican when I vote, except for local Democrats who are level headed and will do good for the Yoopers. It also allows me to vote for the lesser of two evils as a choice for the Democrat candidate so if a democrat wins, it will be one that is much better for us.

I was getting lots of political poll calls up until a few days after the primary, then all of a sudden the calls are just a couple a week instead of three a day. What was the difference, I am now classified as a Republican in the primary elections. My status online is now a registered Democrat.

Make of this what you want, I have found a way now to stop almost all of those poll calls and from now on I will probably just vote Republican in the primaries. If this is happening to everyone, I can see how they can get the polls to show the Democrats are doing great, they pick who to call from those who vote in the Democrat side of the primary ticket. I would like to hear if others have noticed this change in the political calls lessening or increasing with a change in their statis from the primaries. The wife has always voted on the Republican side of the ballot, I have always voted on the Democrat side for reasons I quoted above. She has almost always been considered Republican on sites and I have always been listed as Democrat until now.

I only voted this time on the Republican side of the primary to give my vote to two good people on the ticket, I did not want a radical Republican to get on there, and both candidates did win I was trying to get on the ticket, my vote would really have not mattered. I just find it strange that the political poll calls went way down.

The evidence can be distorted this way and how you vote in the primaries...the side Republican/Democrat is public knowledge it seems in the primaries but nothing else. It probably makes it so either party can distort the figures of polls, and also it could help to identify what areas are related to what party.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

If there were approximately 1 Billion views and only about 335 million people in the US, most of those views were probably from outside the US, and therefore not voters.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Elon said there was a DDOS attack, so that means some people were overloading the system with fake viewers to try to suppress the event. Big tech could us AI to do an attack like that. So can a lot of liberals using a special program and incognito windows that is offered with most browsers...open ten seperate incognito windows and hook up. Remember, most liberals are into technology more than conservatives.

So, maybe the figures of viewers include lots of fake accounts organized by liberals.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

If only 10% were American, that's still 100 million.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Doesn’t scrolling past a tweet count as a view?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

I mean a billion views? That obviously means the majority of them weren’t even American. Then a large amount of the minority who were from the US probably weren’t even of voting age or have any intention of voting for him anyway.

Just sayin….

Or perhaps the western world is screaming for a candidate like Trump. Believe it or not, our elections don't only affect US citizens. The entire western world is absolutely enraged with how third world GARBAGE and debaucherous perverts have overwhelmed common sense and decency.

What it obviously means is that a vast majority of people decided to listen in for whatever reason to reaffirm their choice(s), change their choice(s) or sit this out.

To be fair, if Harris had the courage and fortitude to do a similar interview, which Musk has offered, you probably wouldn't see her garner that many views, but a great deal of people will want to see her open up and "hit back", as their side is reeling over horrendous decision and policy making and a ocean of ineffectual candidates.

And you're not just saying, you're gaslighting. There's a difference.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You may want to familiarize yourself with Twitter's rampant bot problem before heralding these numbers as legitimate.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It’s because Russia stopped their war and Putin made it National Trump-nik Day and forced all military to tune in, of course.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

A lot of countries in the western world have had elections recently with candidates that mirror Trump. Those candidates lost in every single one of them.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
You may want to familiarize yourself with Twitter's rampant bot problem before heralding these numbers as legitimate.

Yeah bots as well, that occurred to me after my first post.
edit on 13-8-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Trump may have gotten a billion views, but Harris will get 2 billion votes!

-USSA

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

A lot of countries in the western world have had elections recently with candidates that mirror Trump. Those candidates lost in every single one of them.

Like Milei and Maduro?

or...?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join