It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon invites Kamala to X interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
He made Donald, the guy he supposedly supports. Look really really bad.

Disagree. He gave Trump a platform to state his policies and positions and that's what Trump did. Trump did his usual bloviating and rambling at times. But the basic interview came off just fine.

Why would she go on that train wreck of a site, to be interviewed by a Trump sycophant?

Already answered. For the same reason Trump went on left wing CNN for a debate and agreed to moderators who called him 'hitlereque' and 'bad for America'. He went into the lions den and did it because that's expected of someone running for POTUS. That they don't just go to softball places and do friendly interviews with those who are carrying water for them.

Harris hasn't done ANY interviews and hasn't answered ANY questions ... to anyone. She's running a basement campaign like Biden did.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Trump has had interviews by almost every major network, most of them openly hostile to him over the years. Are you saying Kamala can only handle softball interviews with networks that basically kiss her feet ?

Seems like you and Kamala are both scared of her being asked tough questions.

link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Why would she go on that train wreck of a site, to be interviewed by a Trump sycophant?

For the same reason Donald Trump went in front of a herd of Kamala sycophants in Chicago
my good member.

Because she can, if she has nothing to fear.

Just copy what Trump does again she's getting good at that. lol
edit on 13-8-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

link   
Is there twerking on X? Ya know, for votes?

Asking for a friend.

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Elon can't do a credible interview.

He just did.

Chalemeign Tha God can sure do an interview, though!

A guy who named himself after God Almighty, and who carries water for the Democrats, and who is into black Identity politics .... a good credible interview ... yeah right. /sarcasm

edit on 8/13/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Wrong. You were boldly WRONG.

Says the person who's doubled down, tripled down, quadrupled down on the fallacy that if a "right" isn't enumerated the US Constitution, it doesn't exist.

Says the person who doesn't believe that Joe Biden wasn't "primaried" in 2024.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

I'm sure you wouldn't have had a fit if Trump didn't agree to do debates on ABC.

You would have supported that decision I'm sure.

/s

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Deflection. I'm right on those things. Proven right.
You, however, have declared you self unable to be educated.
Something can't be a 'Constitutional right' if it's not in the Constitution.
Simple English. Learn it.

In THIS topic on THIS thread ... you were wrong.
And refuse to say that you were wrong and boldly wrong at that.

Entertaining.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

He just did.

Oh look! You're WRONG! Boldly wrong! Or are you lying because you can't handle the truth that Donald Trump bombed on X last night.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Deflection. I'm right on those things. Proven right.

Oh look! Here is Flyers Fan quadrupling down on being wrong about where our rights come from.

edit on 2420242024k48America/Chicago2024-08-13T10:48:24-05:0010am2024-08-13T10:48:24-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Oh look! You're WRONG! Boldly wrong! Or are you lying because you can't handle the truth that Donald Trump bombed on X last night.

^^ Clown world.

A billion hits ... getting his policies out ... getting his positions out ... an open two hour session of any questions asked is okay ... that's not 'bombing'. You are entertaining. At least you have that.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Oh look! Here is Flyers Fan Quadrupled down on being wrong about where our rights come from.

More deflection.

Learn basic English. Something is not a 'Constitutional right' if it's not in the Constitiuion.
Go back to school. You embarrass yourself.

And try to learn how to stay on topic.
This isn't a good look for you.
Not that you care, I'm sure ...

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Wrong. You were boldly WRONG.

Says the person who's doubled down, tripled down, quadrupled down on the fallacy that if a "right" isn't enumerated the US Constitution, it doesn't exist.

Says the person who doesn't believe that Joe Biden wasn't "primaried" in 2024.

Sometimes I wish I could be this confidently ignorant.

Other times I just wish I could be blissfully ignorant.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

A billion hits

America's Funniest Videos gets high ratings too.

I logged onto X to listen in too. The whole world was able to hear Trump's ego driven, grievance based, one hit wonders tour, again, listening to the same old song, over and over, over....just in case we might miss something new. But, we didn't.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Thats rich, considering that its Kamala who has to pay the elite Hollywood singers to get a draw to her scripted rallies.

you should have included the amount paid. 20,000 dollar is a lot for basically doing nothing and more than likely lying.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

a billion people listening to his policies and positions during an open 2 hour interview with all questions welcome. That's not bombing. That's getting the message out which is what politicians are supposed to do. Instead, Harris just issues platitudes with no delivering information on how exactly she intends to make all the pipe dreams happen, and she gives zero information on her supposed policies, and she refuses to explain why she's saying she's going to fix the economy and the border when in fact she's already been in office 3 1/2 years and if she could actually do those things she would have by now.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

I'm sure they'll sell out the middle class. It's not like the middle class flourished under Trump or anything. Costello sounds like a DEI hire.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

A billion hits

I logged onto X to listen in too. The whole world was able to hear Trump's ego driven, grievance based, one hit wonders tour, again, listening to the same old song, over and over, over....just in case we might miss something new. But, we didn't.

you're not wrong .

The man really cannot seem to get out of his own way . He could take this race so easily . It shocks me that it is this close after four years of Biden .

Even so Trump is the better choice of the two . Kamala would be a nightmare.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

But you know what doesn't?

Interviews with Charlemeing the meat wad.

edit on 5311111America/Chicagoam13 by 5thHead because: 🍗

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: 5thHead

If her campaign were smart they would take him up on the offer ASAP to soften the PR blow, anything else would be seen as hiding out and avoiding direct comparisons

But hell there are dozens of platforms Harris could do interviews with, and she doesn't unless it's completely controlled and meticulously produced

Yeah she wouldn't even attend the black journalist thing and she's claiming to be black now. Trump was getting dogged by them and stood his ground, Camela wouldn't even show up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join