It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon invites Kamala to X interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Elon musk has extended an invitation to Kamala Harris to have a similar conversation to the the one he had with Trump.

www.newsweek.com...

LOL

Of course she will not be capable of having a normal unscripted conversation for five seconds much less 2 hours.

Here is an interesting quote from the linked article

"Trump's entire campaign is in service of people like Elon Musk and himself – self-obsessed rich guys who will sell out the middle class and who cannot run a livestream in the year 2024," said Joseph Costello, a Harris campaign spokesperson, per The Guardian.

LOL.

Do we even know for sure it was a ddos attack that caused the problem (which was quickly corrected ) or is it possible that there were just way more people interested in the content than the MSM would allow you to believe?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm sure this will be just like Trump challenging Kamala "TO HER FACE" to the traditional three presidential debates, and having her refuse to do two of them. She's running a basement campaign like BIden did. Not facing real questions ...

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

If her campaign were smart they would take him up on the offer ASAP to soften the PR blow, anything else would be seen as hiding out and avoiding direct comparisons

But hell there are dozens of platforms Harris could do interviews with, and she doesn't unless it's completely controlled and meticulously produced

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

Here is an interesting quote from the linked article

"Trump's entire campaign is in service of people like Elon Musk and himself – self-obsessed rich guys who will sell out the middle class and who cannot run a livestream in the year 2024," said Joseph Costello, a Harris campaign spokesperson, per The Guardian.

Thats rich, considering that its Kamala who has
to pay the elite Hollywood singers to get a draw
to her scripted rallies.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Oh this would be good...definitely will have tissue paper ready to go so when I LMAO at all the stupid responses from her I'll be wiping the tears from my eyes

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So, about the only thing I can conclude from all this hiding, and the democrat public tolerating it, is that the people of the party are 'okay' with an idiot for president and are depending on their representatives and senators to push through all their crazy ideas.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I think it's time for Elon to step up his security apparatus per
the lefts growing hit list amid an increasing list of failures for
which coc aine addiction might be a legitimate excuse.

So I'm going with she just can't sit still long enough to an interview.
and word salads won't work in regards to Elon.
edit on 13-8-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

How many presidential hopeful politicians has Elon interviewed? One? He really needs to work on his interviewing skills, and practice speaking with saying "uhm" so often.

During that Trump interview, he told Trump multiple times that he endorsed and supported him as President, and he agreed that a vote for Kamala Harris was basically a vote for the fall of The American Dream and America as we know it.

So. I guess the question is; "Why in the world would she?

I would advise Kamala to go back on Charlamagne tha God's Breakfast Show. At least he knows how to put on a show.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

For the same reason Trump agreed to CNN debate moderators, both of whom said he was 'Hitleresque' and bad for America. If you are going to be POTUS you have to be able to speak to everyone, even an interviewer who says negative things about you. It's your job to prove them wrong.

I would advise Kamala to go back on Charlamagne tha God's Breakfast Show.

Yeah ... a guy who named himself after God Almighty.
There's a fella worth listening to. pffft.

edit on 8/13/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

During that Trump interview, he told Trump multiple times that he endorsed and supported him as President, and he agreed that a vote for Kamala Harris was basically a vote for the fall of The American Dream and America as we know it.

How is this any different than the way the MSM
media has spoken of/to Trump for the last 10 years?

It isn't!

Difference is Trump isn't an arrogant Marxist hell
bent on answering to NO one, we know who is though!

edit on 13-8-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

For the same reason Trump agreed to CNN debate moderators, both of whom said he was 'Hitleresque' and bad for America.

That's not true. Neither Dana Bash nor Jake Tapper every said those things on air. You must be confusing them with JD Vance, who did say those things about Trump.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I don't see Trump doing any sit-down interviews with Lawrence O'Donnell or Rachel Maddow.

I get the feeling that you guys all think that Trump did well, in his interview with Elon last night. That Trump and Elon "knocked it out of the park"!

LOL

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I don't see either of them inviting Trump to sit down for an interview.

Says a lot, that a self proclaimed Trump supporter will invite the opposing side to come in for an interview but those that are for equity and inclusion will deny the same....

edit on 13-8-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
So, about the only thing I can conclude from all this hiding, and the democrat public tolerating it, is that the people of the party are 'okay' with an idiot for president and are depending on their representatives and senators to push through all their crazy ideas.

Seems like your conclusion is correct.
That is th eproblem.
This election is simply not about policy or fitness for President.
It is 100% about whether you hate Trump or not.
This is why Trump can't win - he has more people who will vote to stop him being President than he has those that will vote for him.

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Id say over a billion views/interactions is "knocking it out of the park!", wouldnt you?

+5 more 
link   

That's not true. Neither Dana Bash nor Jake Tapper every said those things on air. You must be confusing them with JD Vance, who did say those things about Trump.

All you do is lie

Search Politics CNN presidential debate moderators have long history of blasting Trump — including with Hitler comparison

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

For the same reason Trump agreed to CNN debate moderators, both of whom said he was 'Hitleresque' and bad for America.

Please refrain from lying.
Personally I think bans should be issued for intentional lying.
Perhaps you were just ignorant of the facts.
edit on 13/8/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

I don't see Trump doing any sit-down interviews with Lawrence O'Donnell or Rachel Maddow.

I get the feeling that you guys all think that Trump did well, in his interview with Elon last night. That Trump and Elon "knocked it out of the park"!

LOL

I recall Trump sitting down in an Interview with a room full of Black Journalist , Not very friendly Black Journalist btw.

That is about as hostile an environment that he could ever be in . and yet he did it . Kamala was invited to the same sit down , it would have been a very friendly environment for her .

So what is it going to take to get Kamala to answer some basic questions ????

The Media can only prop her up for so long .

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Please refrain from lying.
Personally I think bans should be issued for intentional lying.
Perhaps you were just ignorant of the facts.

who is lying ?
thelibertydaily.com...

Bans ? It's called freedom of Speech . Though you are from the UK so that is a foreign concept to you .

edit on 13-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

That's not true. Neither Dana Bash nor Jake Tapper every said those things on air.

CNN Moderators For Presidential Debate Have Long History of Blasting Trump Including WIth HItler Comparison

The two CNN anchors set to host Thursday’s first 2024 presidential debate have previously called Donald Trump’s first term a “national nightmare” and compared his language to that of Adolf Hitler.

Tapper, the network’s lead Washington anchor, has called the 45th president a “desperate electoral loser” in the past, suggested Trump spread “Russian propaganda” — and has said that if re-elected, the former president will try to “kill democracy.

“He did try to kill democracy once, and he’s going to try to do it again,” Tapper said on air in December 2021. “But this time with a little help from his friends.”

Tapper also has compared Trump’s language about “poisoning the blood of our country” to Hitler’s manifesto “Mein Kampf,” and in the aftermath of the Jan. 6 riots, suggested that Trump incited a “terrorist attack” on America.

Bash, also CNN’s host of “Inside Politics,” has made sniping remarks targeting Trump, too.

She has argued that “unfortunately for America,” the US Supreme Court decided to keep Trump on the Colorado ballot and suggested that the former president incited “war” domestically during his first term.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join