It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Falsely Claims Harris Rally Numbers are Fake

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

When has she ever referred to herself in those ways?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

When has she ever referred to herself in those ways?

They can't even specify what she referred to herself as...it burns.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Has Kamala set up her spaces on X talk yet or is she still in hiding?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Not calling you racist just wondering why her colour is an obvious issue.

Her race is one of the two reasons why she is the Vice President of the United States.
Her sex is the other reason.
I had to spell that out because it’s ludicrous to even imagine such a thing being true.
The people who don’t see the problem are the problem.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Sounds both racist and sexist.

Its also the reason why Trump may lose and get beaten like a drum, or at least one of many.

6th of November will tell Vermilion.

So 84 bottles of beer on the wall, 84 bottles of beer........

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yessir, it is absolutely racist and sexist.👍

We’re going to need more beer.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

THE HISTORY CHANNEL.....IT BURNS.....

Link

Kamala Harris makes history when she is sworn in as the 49th U.S. vice president on January 20, 2021, becoming the first woman, the first Black American and the first Asian American to occupy the office.

any more questions?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

See above but she has said it herself. Google is your friend.

Or, how about an old press release?

Link

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

In both of those articles she's referred to as being Indian and Black. So I'm not sure what kind of point you're trying to make.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Hahahahahaha. OK.

Seriously, in all honesty, she could be a melting pot and I would not care. I have never voted for someone based on the color of their skin because I am not ignorant nor racist.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Nice we're having another Trump rally locally on the 18th. Always an incredible time. I guess you just have to be there.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Trump falsely claims Harris rally numbers are fake:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Is this not desperate "fake news"?

"Mr Trump, the Republican taking on the vice-president in November's election, said on his Truth Social platform, external that it was a fake and there was “nobody” there waiting for her.

However, in multiple other images and videos, some taken by people present but also by TV news teams and agency photographers, you can see a large crowd of people at the event."

Nobody there...sounds like a figure of speech to me, though considering the location(airfield tarmac), he might have meant it literally, and been correct.

I must admit it's been entertaining to read through the thread and watch you guys turning somersaults and frothing at the mouth trying to make something of it. I gave you a star.

Personally I am predisposed to take orange's word for it over yours or the corporate media's. Why, you might be wondering?

Every time I read one of those "Trump's 50,000 Lies!" articles, expecting to finally see some dirt, I get 49,999 differences of opinion that the author has with Trump's point of view which he or she editorialized into a lie to create a sensational headline, and one factual inaccuracy or figure of speech that is taken literally.

Combine that with the corporate media, deep state, and Democrat party's tendency to lie with abandon when it comes to smearing Donald J. Trump, and I think you can understand why I might have that perspective if you're being intellectually honest with yourself. Russian collusion, anyone?

Anyhow, I have little difficulty believing that the Harris campaign might have digitally altered some photos to make it look as though there were a bunch of people there to see her when there actually weren't, and then lied about it to bolster the deception. Sounds like typical behavior for them. I really wish it weren't. It's a damn shame what they're doing to this country in their lust for power.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: badcabbie

So despite the multiple other images and videos of the crowd size doing the rounds, you're still willing to take Trump's word that it was faked and AI.

How would Harris's campaign manage to tamper with and doctor all those videos and images badcabbie?
edit on 16-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I was thinking the other day. I haven’t seen one Biden Harris sign in a yard. Not even the yards that had Trump lies signs last election. Not in the yards of hardcore leftists last election. No bumper sticker’s either.

And with the change. I haven’t seen one Harris Walz sign in any yards. Not one bumper sticker.

Just an observation for my area that has very dedicated leftists.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

I live in West Virginia and I'm seeing Harris signs and flags and I've never seen anyone near me put out anything for Democrats.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

So despite the multiple other images and videos of the crowd size doing the rounds, you're still willing to take Trump's word that it was faked and AI.

How would Harris's campaign manage to tamper with and doctor all those videos and images badcabbie?

I don't know. Like I said, I am predisposed to take orange's word for it over the corporate media's or the DNC machine's word, because I consider him to have more credibility. I don't think he would make the claim without having good reason to believe it to be true.

Am I now going to undertake a focused research effort to confirm or disprove conclusively to my satisfaction whether or not the numbers of people who may or may not have swarmed an airport tarmac because Kamala Harris was boarding or departing a plane there? No, I am not.

I have better things to do with my time. I gave my opinion in this thread. I'm too busy struggling to survive to contribute more at this time, so you'll have to be satisfied with that.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I am satisfied that you are entitled to your opinion.

If you choose to disregard the video and pictures from multiple third-party sources regarding the crowd size in question that's up to you.

Not really an answer as to how Harris's campaign could manage to tamper with and doctor them through or proof of any sort of AI manipulation.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
I was thinking the other day. I haven’t seen one Biden Harris sign in a yard. Not even the yards that had Trump lies signs last election. Not in the yards of hardcore leftists last election. No bumper sticker’s either.

And with the change. I haven’t seen one Harris Walz sign in any yards. Not one bumper sticker.

Just an observation for my area that has very dedicated leftists.

I live in Wilmington Delaware ... 10 minutes from Biden.

I have seen three BIden bumperstickers on cars and one Trump flag flying off the back of a pickup truck traveling down the road. That's it. No signs for anyone. No bumperstickers other than those for anyone. No flags on houses. In 2020 there were tons. Now it's dead quiet.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Lazy88

I live in West Virginia and I'm seeing Harris signs and flags and I've never seen anyone near me put out anything for Democrats.
I’ve never seen one Biden/harris bumper sticker, t-shirt or sign ever in my state, ever, not one and zero for Harris/walz either.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join