It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump to return to X tomorrow - will interview with Elon Musk 8PM

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: pianopraze

When did Trump get a lisp/speech impediment?

At that age, it might be best to get checked out for transient ischaemic attack(mini-stroke).

I think it was his dentures, moving about. It does make one wonder though, if it was his shifting dentures, with all his money why doesn't he have a nice set of dental implants? They don't move around in your mouth when you're trying to form words.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
The UAW has now filed federal labor charges against Trump and Musk for the comments regarding firing striking workers.

They have no "jurisdiction" 😀

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Department of Labor does however. You know, the agency the UAW filed their complaints with.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The man clearly sounded funnier than usual matafuchs no two ways about it.

Again something to get checked out as it could not hurt.

Prudent even.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Maybe they should all just learn to code?

link   

a reply to: Vermilion

I'm sure the membership loves being able to strike without being able to be fired over it and they don't love a Presidential candidate talking about how he would love to fire striking employees.

They wouldn’t love Trump no matter what he did. LoL
They’ve already been warned who to vote for and to toe the union line silly.
The point is the wasting of union dues to line the pockets of union bigs and union lawyers.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That's a possibility i suppose Sookiechacha.

But does Trump wear dentures?

I would imagine he could afford the proper cosmetic implants.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Whatever it was, it sounded like Trump had a mouthful of bumble, that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Hehehehe.

This part of the barrel scraping comes with splinters....

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I see that I am not alone in my observation.

'Does Trump wear dentures?': Former US president's pronunciation sparks debate during Musk interview on X

One listener remarked, “Not to sound insensitive, but I guess I will anyway, why does Elon sound like he’s on the spectrum while Trump left his dentures out for this interview?” Another user noted, “Seriously, there are two options. His dentures are falling out or he had a stroke. Dude cannot pronounce words at all.” A third added, “Trump sounds like he has a lisp LMAO every time he says the letter S—are his dentures not fitted properly or what?”

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Oh, have at it.

I'm sure this will move the needle and reinforce any arguments you may have going forward.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Again something to get checked out as it could not hurt.

Every presidential candidate and everyone who is elected president should have a physical check up and that includes a neurological one with full memory check and cognitive check. That' goes for vice president as well. And it shouldn't be done by a 'friend of the family' physician like is in the Biden White House now. That Biden doctor is either incompetent or covering because he is a proven friend of the family with business ties to Bidens brother. A neutral physical check up including complete neurological and cognitive exam should be done by Walter Reed Medical Center. And screw the HIPPA codes ... the results need to be made public.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

The Department of Labor does however. You know, the agency the UAW filed their complaints with.

You bite at every joke. Relax and quit taking things so serious 😊

And if you can, contact the Democrat strategists and ask them to stop lying so much. It's too obvious and the majority of voters know it. 😉☢️

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They should not even be put forward for the position at that age really.

As we have discussed before.

However, slurred speech in the elderly can be associated with various medical conditions.

Some of them are quite life-threatening.

They are not going to make medical records public knowledge due to several important reasons, primarily focused on privacy, security, and ethical considerations for a start.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I'd put the age cut off at 70 for POTUS, VPOTUS, CONGRESS, and SENATE. Medical people could do a better job of nailing down the age thing. I'm just suggesting that based on what I see in every day life. I know 65 year olds that are 'very old' and having problems while conversely I know people in their 80s who are doing great.

However, slurred speech in the elderly can be associated with various medical conditions.

Yeah. True.

Honestly, I listed to the clips and the link given by Vermilion showing the actual live event without listening through the streaming etc etc ... I didn't hear the lisp at all. I'm thinking it was a technical thing. But both Trump and Harris need the full exam from Walter Reed and the results need to be released anyways. Same with Walz and Vance.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

They are not going to make medical records public knowledge due to several important reasons, primarily focused on privacy, security, and ethical considerations for a start.

Yeah I know. But like I said ... screw HIPPA. They should be forced to sign a waiver if they want the job of POTUS or VPOTUS. IMHO. We the people have a right to know if our leadership, or potential leadership, are cognitively declined.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Wanna remind us what happened to the medical license of Trump's White House doctor?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Wanna remind us what happened to the medical license of Trump's White House doctor?

No clue. If you are going to say he lost his license then that's just more fuel for what I'm saying. Walter Reed needs to be checking these people out and the results need to be released to everyone.

My statement stands. The White House doctor who is in now is a proven friend of the Biden family and has business ties to Bidens brother. It's the Biden White House doctor who falsely says everything is just fine with Biden. He's either incompetent or covering.

That's an example of why the POTUS and VPOTUS should have medical exams and cognitive exams given by a neutral place like Walter Reed. And they should have to sign a waiver for HIPPA so that those results are known to the voters before we decide who gets in office.

Doesn't matter if they are left wing or right wing. White House doctors aren't exactly reliable or trustworthy in this.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I'd put the age cut off at 70 for POTUS, VPOTUS, CONGRESS, and SENATE. Medical people could do a better job of nailing down the age thing. I'm just suggesting that based on what I see in every day life. I know 65 year olds that are 'very old' and having problems while conversely I know people in their 80s who are doing great.

Yeah. True.

Honestly, I listed to the clips and the link given by Vermilion showing the actual live event without listening through the streaming etc etc ... I didn't hear the lisp at all. I'm thinking it was a technical thing. But both Trump and Harris need the full exam from Walter Reed and the results need to be released anyways. Same with Walz and Vance.

On the local radio this morning the sound tech explained it to be a modulation issue. He proceeded to make a couple adjustments and suddenly the radio host sounded exactly the same way. So, yeah, technical thing

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Makes sense to me FlyersFan.

And who on either side of the political aisle could argue differently?

My only concern would be the doctors involved impartiality really, as I'm sure it may come up.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join