It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump to return to X tomorrow - will interview with Elon Musk 8PM

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
I have one question that I cant seem to find the answer to...does Kamala have dual citizenship?

This is important, because...

Where is her allegience? Is it with India? Is it Jamaica? Or, is it the United States of America?

India does not allow dual citizenship, she was born in California and is an anchor baby... technically a Natural-born citizen.

So her mother's side is out.

Her father could not pass dual citizenship onto her because he didn't reside in America for more than 5 years before she was born.

So her father's side is out.

The odds of her being a dual citizen is close to zero.

Edited because you edited... based on her actions, her politics and her life story, I can't find any evidence of her allegiance to America.

Not the one you and I live in anyways...

edit on 100000008America/Chicago8pmMon, 12 Aug 2024 22:55:01 -050055 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Not enough power as Vice President. Elon would be more suited to head the agency charged with ensuring internet publications and news media outlets say and print the TRUTH...or pay hefty fines.

Democrats/MSM would go CRAZY if they could no longer lie to the public, as they have done so frequently since 2016. Examples...

"Trump is a Russian Agent"= $100,000 fine.

"Joe Biden is sharp as a tack!" = $1,000 fine.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Not enough power as Vice President. Elon would be more suited to head the agency charged with ensuring internet publications and news media outlets say and print the TRUTH...or pay hefty fines.

Democrats/MSM would go CRAZY if they could no longer lie to the public, as they have done so frequently since 2016. Examples...

"Trump is a Russian Agent"= $100,000 fine.

"Joe Biden is sharp as a tack!" = $1,000 fine.

Yea... the entire concept that Elon could or would be offered the position of VP was just an attempt by a certain poster to cropdust the thread with BS because they thought they had a "gotcha" moment with something that wasn't even relevant to the OP.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Did the founders write the Presidential requirements in the Constitution with the idea of anchor babies?

Did the signers of the Constitution want children of immigrants running this Country?

Was that their intention?

Can an anchor baby be President of any other country?

Am I alone in believing this is against everything the Founders wanted?

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Even Elon understands that he doesnt qualify to be the U.S. President.

Elon could never hold the title of U.S. President; unless, he ran on the Democrat ticket. The non-American ticket

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Did the founders write the Presidential requirements in the Constitution with the idea of anchor babies?

Did the signers of the Constitution want children of immigrants running this Country?

Was that their intention?

Can an anchor baby be President of any other country?

Am I alone in believing this is against everything the Founders wanted?

You already know that answer to all of that, as any sane person does.

The Founders thought, for instance, that it would be a good thing to just overthrow our existing government every few generations to keep them honest.

The sad part is, they wrote the Constitution in the plainest words possible at the time with the understanding that even simpletons could understand it.

Yet here we are.

“A Republic... if you can keep it”

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Yes. But, the intentions of our forefathers is very much relevant and we reference their diaries and journals, when in doubt.

If our founders made laws with intention, their intentions are typically explained in their own personal writings.

I want to see proof that the Founders intended to have citizens that had multiple allegiences.

We People hold the Power to question those intentions.

Is Kamala what our Founders expected?

Does Indonesia allow dual citizenship? Because, Im pretty sure Obama had an Indonesian Passport.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I don't do twitter.
Is it still 'a thing'?
I dont' know.
Anyways ... good for him.
Never should have been banned to begin with.

It's called X now and yes X is huge and very popular its one of the only social media platforms I stay active on

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   
August 13, 2024

FYI: The FEAR in European Union leaders is STRONG.

Comrades, the European Union’s digital enforcer Commissioner Thierry Breton wrote a letter to Twitter/X owner Elon Musk today ahead of a planned interview with President Donald Trump.

Komisar Breton reminded Musk of the EU’s rules on platforms allowing information the EU does not approve of. “As the relevant content is accessible to EU users and being amplified also in our jurisdiction, we cannot exclude potential spillovers in the EU,” Breton said.

Any information that undermines the rightful status of the elite governing authority within the EU will not be permitted.

Breton added that “any negative effect of illegal content” could lead the EU to take further action against X, using “our full toolbox, including by adopting interim measures, should it be warranted to protect EU citizens from [intellectual] harm.”
MORE at: theconservativetreehouse.com... ts-of-the-eu/

They must feel TERRIBLY GUILTY about something they've done, are doing, or plan to do!

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Over a billion people have now listened to Trump/Musk interview/conversation according to Elon:

Combined views of the conversation with @realDonaldTrump and subsequent discussion by other accounts now ~1 billion

Twitter

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The UAW has now filed federal labor charges against Trump and Musk for the comments regarding firing striking workers.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

That's nice.

I'm old enough to remember Biden making it illegal for railroad workers to strike.....

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

😆😆😆
I’m sure the membership loves wasting their union dues on garbage lawfare suits.
More evidence the union bigs don’t give a crap about their members, only politics.
Trump has kept more union members working than Kamala and the Dems combined.

Current count: 24,800,000 watched the spaces so far 👍
edit on 13-8-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Would that be the same Biden that got railroad workers the best contract they've ever had?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Best by whos standards and subjective opinion?

My memory on this event is objective.

Do you know the difference?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You mean this guy?

Linik

Link

But an organization representing rail workers across the U.S. said Biden's decision to nominate Batory to the board of Amtrak—the nation's passenger railroad company—calls into question the president's commitment to worker and rail safety.

U.S. rail workers and working-class allies are angry at President Joe Biden--the self-proclaimed "most pro-union president leading the most pro-union administration in American history"--and Democratic congressional leaders for betraying them this week. "You can't be 'pro-labor' if you don't stand in solidarity with workers when they decide to strike. Period." Biden on Friday morning signed a congressional resolution that, under the Railway Labor Act of 1926, theoretically averts an economically devastating national strike by forcing workers to accept a White House-brokered tentative agreement--which was backed by eight unions but rejected by the four that represent the majority of the U.S. freight rail workforce.

He backed the Unions not the people.....

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I'm sure the membership loves being able to strike without being able to be fired over it and they don't love a Presidential candidate talking about how he would love to fire striking employees.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

When did Trump get a lisp/speech impediment?

At that age, it might be best to get checked out for transient ischaemic attack(mini-stroke).

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Elon Musk has made a lot as a defense contractor for the US. Who do you think is launching about a rocket a week. He was also supposed to supply Star Link. Remember the promise from Kamala and Joe that everyone would have internet?
They cancelled him but....still put money to it and no one has been provided internet. They are a perfect example of how government works.

Maybe that is another reason why she does not want to go on X.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So, he does not show a list at any rally he has had this year and it pops up?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join