It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump to return to X tomorrow - will interview with Elon Musk 8PM

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I think Threadbarer's alluding to "the Inspector General's report" back in 2021, which found Dr. Jackson to have been "engaged in inappropriate behavior, including drinking alcohol during a presidential trip, making sexual comments, and fostering a negative work environment."

www.dodig.mil...
edit on 13-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
My only concern would be the doctors involved impartiality really, as I'm sure it may come up.

That's why I said Walter Reed. It's a military medical facility. There would be multiple doctors at multiple levels checking everything out. They'd be more likely to be neutral than a 'white house doctor' that was hand picked by the POTUS.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

He did lose his license for being drunk on the job and sexually harassment. The White House also turned into a pill mill under his guidance. He's now a Congressman from Texas and the only "doctor" that provided any kind of medical update on Trump following the assassination attempt.

You probably know him as Ronny Jackson.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
First I'm hearing about it. But that enforces what I said. The White House doctors aren't exactly the ones to be looking at for making a good and impartial determination of who is healthy enough to be POTUS and VPOTUS. Should be more independent ... Walter Reed Medical Facility ... makes good sense to me anyways.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Okay ... speaks to my point ... White House doctors aren't qualified and aren't independent enough to make a determination of who is healthy enough to be POTUS and VPOTUS. Should be independent as much as possible. Multiple doctors at multiple levels checking each other and checking physical, neurological and cognitive areas etc. And I still say 'screw HIPPA' .. make the POTUS and VPOTUS sign waivers or they don't get the job they want. We the people have a right to know before giving them the keys to the nuclear codes.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Ok, but a lot of people who dont trust the military are going to claim their medical facility to be biased.

Might be better to simply select 3 doctors in the applicable field via the likes of lotto and going with their consensus(best out of 3)

It's never going to happen all the same, sensical or otherwise.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

He did lose his license for being drunk on the job and sexually harassment. The White House also turned into a pill mill under his guidance. He's now a Congressman from Texas and the only "doctor" that provided any kind of medical update on Trump following the assassination attempt.

You probably know him as Ronny Jackson.

Wtf does that even mean? He had a scotch neat, told a trannie to kiss his azz then proceeded to misgender it? Gtfoh. Pill mill? At least there wasn't coke laying around for anyone who didn't have the sniffles to be able to get them.
edit on 13-8-2024 by Moon68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'd trust the military doctors for being independent over doctors in the private sector. But that's just me. I was in the military ... and I've been (and still am now) a civilian ... and I see bias with the private sector that I didn't see in the military. That's just my personal observation. For what it's worth.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
OKAY .. now we have new information from the top of Twitter.
MUSK now says that he thinks it was both DDoS attack AND Twitter error
that caused the problems. He's going with both.

I'm not a tech person but that makes sense to me.

NY Post - Musk Admits His Own Errors

Elon Musk admitted Tuesday that X committed “unforced errors” and “mistakes” that helped delay his interview with Donald Trump — after initially blaming the embarrassing glitch on a server attack.

“Given the prominence of this conversation, there was of course a 100% probability of DDOS attacks,” the social media platform owner said, referring to a “Distributed Denial of Service,” an online site breakdown that occurs when fake users flood its server and block incoming traffic.

“We also had some unforced errors ourselves,” Musk wrote on X just after 3 a.m. in response to complaints.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

For what it's worth, we are on the same page testing-wise.

I just dont see it becoming a thing, with the cry again being privacy, security, and ethical considerations.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Made me think how I'll take a field medic over a military doctor any day. Had a doctor at one duty station that anything you went in for required a rectal hernia check. 105 fever? Hernia check. Cut half a finger off? Hernia check. Broken arm? Yep, you guessed it, hernia check.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

My military doctors weren't great. But they were independent. The doctors at Walter Reed in DC are the best the military have and I would think they would be independent in their findings as well. It's the best we have got. The civilian doctors that are 'white house doctors' are beholding to the POTUS and are political in nature.

I can't think of anything better than Walter Reed but if anyone has a better suggestion, I'm open to it.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
I just dont see it becoming a thing, with the cry again being privacy, security, and ethical considerations.

Screw 'em. If they want the job of POTUS and VPOTUS they have to sign the waiver.
Thats what I'd make happen if I could.
Can't take chances on the POTUS playing with the nuclear buttons because he's
cognitively declined.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Once again, a DDoS is not a directed attack that takes down one small part of a website.

People with access to Twitter's traffic data are saying the site had maybe a 10% bump in traffic over what's normal for that time of day, which is less traffic than the site has at peak times.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
“Elon Musk and X helping Donald Trump reach 1 billion people in a political campaign event holds a lot of value.

Corporations are prohibited from making a direct or in-kind donation to a campaign.

This is a clear, and should be a costly, violation of campaign finance laws.”
x.com...

The left is absolutely losing their minds over the Trump Musk X spaces.
They should do these every week.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
OMG, what a disastrous interview for Trump, he just ranted on for 2 straight hours… brutal.

What was wrong with his voice?

Anyway, Brian Tyler Cohen sums to up perfectly.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
OMG, what a disastrous interview for Trump, he just ranted on for 2 straight hours… brutal.

Hell ya, the left should be cheering them do more of these!

So why are they so triggered?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I can't think of anything better than Walter Reed but if anyone has a better suggestion, I'm open to it.

Moncrief Army Hospital, at Fort Jackson, South Carolina is a pretty good place as well. I worked at a clinic there when I was in the Army, and it was a top-notch facility as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Station27

San Antonio has good military medical facilities as well.
I was talking Walter Reed because it's right there in DC.
Close proximity and good reputation, for a military facility that is.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join