It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump to return to X tomorrow - will interview with Elon Musk 8PM

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Connector

This interview? / conversation isn't so much of / for Trump, but for Elon to replace Vance.

Elon isn't a natural born U.S. citizen so your conspiratorial fantasy is debunked.

That is true. Can you show me where the constitution defines the VP citizenship? No joke. School me

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

You do understand that in the event that a POTUS is incapacitated or worse that the VP ascends to the POTUS...right?

Meaning......well, I think you're smart enough to do the math.

link   

www.msn.com...
< br />
a reply to: pianopraze

For the most part the libertarians have a great common sense approach. Trump was ballsy going into their home turf just like the Bronx and Chicago at the NBJA. Trump is far from perfect but he works for every vote and he loves this country and applies common sense and business savy. I love Trump's policies!

link   
Amazing that they can have such a free, unscripted and far ranging conversation.

This is the future I hope to see.

Hope Trump wins.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Your point...meaning your opinion...without any evidence other than a tactic that has recently been used by your betters in the democrat party.......

I think I gave it all the addressing it deserves...

Guess you haven't ever read/ heard the word "opining".

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Hmmm

Elon seems to be frustrated that there are regulations on tunnels. I don't know much about tunnels, but I don't think that just anyone should be digging/building them. I think I like the idea of tunnels being regulated.

Tunnels can imagine being unburdened by
tunnels that have been.

Tunnels are a very scary thing.

link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

www.msn.com...
< br />

For the most part the libertarians have a great common sense approach. Trump was ballsy going into their home turf just like the Bronx and Chicago at the NBJA. Trump is far from perfect but he works for every vote and he loves this country and applies common sense and business savy. I love Trump's policies!

Yeah, agreed.

So how the heck did we elect Chase?

Still ashamed of that.

link   

The VP's sole function is to replace the president in an emergency. He would be unable to do that if he was not a natural born US citizen. That's all you need to know.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Your point...meaning your opinion...without any evidence other than a tactic that has recently been used by your betters in the democrat party.......

I think I gave it all the addressing it deserves...

Guess you haven't ever read/ heard the word "opining".

Lets go with that, never heard of it.

Glad I could put your opinion to bed.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The VP's sole function is to replace the president in an emergency. He would be unable to do that if he was not a natural born US citizen. That's all you need to know.

Please find that for me, in the constitution, any citizenship requirements, to be VP.

You may think I'm trolling, but I'm not.
edit on C202488America/Chicago2024-08-12T21:39:07-05:00312024Mon, 12 Aug 2024 21:39:07 -0500 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is one of the things I disagree with Trump.

I think Police officers should not have qualified immunity. It is too abused.

Best solution I’ve heard is get insurance. They do something wrong the insurance pays, not the taxpayers. They do enough bad crap they won’t be able to maintain insurance thus unemployable as a police officer.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
There would be no point in choosing a VP if he was unable to fulfill his duties as president. Don't be stupid

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

There would be no point in choosing a VP if he was unable to fulfill his duties as president. Don't be stupid

This is Brave New World, everything is possible. Seems the elections end up in court more then not.

So, you can't find it.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Please find that for me, in the constitution, any citizenship requirements, to be VP.

You may think I'm trolling, but I'm not.

Do it yourself.
You’re on here, certainly you can look that up.
Act like your name and connect yourself.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I agree. Theres an approach where qualified immunity exists but under a different framework than the appointed municipal police chiefs.

Elected officials may be the way but there needs to be a mechanism to see them removed quickly.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Best solution I’ve heard is get insurance. They do something wrong the insurance pays, not the taxpayers. They do enough bad crap they won’t be able to maintain insurance thus unemployable as a police officer.

You may as well just defund the police because none of them could ever afford that silliness.
That sounds like Kamala idea tbh.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   

This is Brave New World, everything is possible. Seems the elections end up in court more then not.

So, you can't find it.

Our forefathers perhaps foolishly assumed common sense would endure forever. Sad you had to prove them wrong.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: pianopraze

You may as well just defund the police because none of them could ever afford that silliness.
That sounds like Kamala idea tbh.

Nonesense.

I have to have insurance to drive.

This would be easy to implement.

Edit to add other occupations also keep insurance like this. Example: doctors.
edit on 12-8-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

So, you can't find it.

Our forefathers perhaps foolishly assumed common sense would endure forever. Sad you had to prove them wrong.

So you can't find it.

You've called me stupid twice, after I asked you seriously to provide actual information in all in earnest.

And you can't. So, stupid, stupid, now were even.

Life must suck when you have to response to interaction this way.

Night.
edit on C202488America/Chicago2024-08-12T21:51:21-05:00312024Mon, 12 Aug 2024 21:51:21 -0500 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   

At least you'd know that your VP wasn't looking for an opportunity to knife you in the back and/or 25th Amendment your ass just so they'd could be president. It would go to Speaker of House, I think.

I don't think Johnson even had a VP after Kennedy was assassinated.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join